Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Kru...stop lying! He's not yours! 😆 😆

Anyways..Mallu opened a gallery after ages!!! 😳 😳 😳 I remember we first met by discussing twilight! Lovd the avi's am using a team edward one on msn! 😆
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

Thanks Ayeshaa 🤗🤗 I think one reason i'll really keep my gallery open even if I dont make any creations is to stay in touch with my friends! 😆😆How've u been?? 😳 Twilight, of course, is on demand! 😳

No problemzz 😳 call me ashu 😳

Yupp..plzz twilightt iconss...bigg feverrr 😆 😆
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Originally posted by: BengaliChica92

WHAT!!! WHAT!!
Back stabber!! Grr!!😆How can you say that!! Edward is MY!!! Psshhh not Manaiis!!

😆 I KNEW this was coming.. haha... I don't know who to side with.. my two besties 😆 Why don't we cut in him pieces and distribute him.. i want the eyes! 😃😳😳
Originally posted by: muqualp

Mallluu ! yay u decided to open ur gall! i luv ya hun! the icons are spectacular! snaggin some! keep postin ur Hoxy work jaan! 😛

Muqu thanks so much! You're one of the reasons I opened it again.. the PM u sent me a long time ago.. its really true, and I shouldn't let such stupid things affect me.. or anyone.😉
Thanxx for the comment.. love u mucho! 😳😆
Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

Look who opened a gallery after ages? 😲 😲 😲

Well finally you opened a gallery yeahhhhh .

All those icons of Edward Team looks awsome me going to chori one best one. 😆

Make more icons of Edward and Bella and stack them.. pleaseee. 😃 I'll chori those too. 😎 😆

And thanks for finally openning a gallery. 😳

TC
Aman

Which one is the best one?? tell me.. haha.. oOhhh u kept insisting i open a gallery, and aapki khawish puri hui... (i really can't write in hindi anymore. haha)
i'll def. do that... 😳 i just SUCK at screencaps.. i need some more training.. haha

and ur welcome jaanu.. i'll def. make you a vido avi.. soon, of twilight.. i still owe u one 😛
Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

Mallu you some Jocab avi's too? 😔 😭 I thought you liked Edward. 😭

p.s. not that they are not good but still. 😆

Oyeee... i love them both... but i still love my dear jacob..
how can someone NOT LOVE edward?? 😳
Originally posted by: BengaliChica92

ahaha.......*hugs* I just got back form the mall!! Have fun!! nd I know too bad his not!! I would pay whatever the cost is for him!! LOL

Ahhh same here! jeez it gets me excited.. i had mucho fun! Banquet shopping.. n so damn crowded cuz of mothers day. 😆
Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

^So sad u need to pay for him... cuz he's already chosen to be mine since he's madly in love with me! 😉 😆

Congo Mallu, n amazing stuff 👏 .... Team Edward stuff yay, but Team Jacob.... ehhh 🤔 😆

Another lover.. Kruthi.. come on, you know who's bedroom he is every night... climbing my window.. 😳

And thank you.. so much! hey.. lets be a good sport... woot woot for jacob too. 😆😆
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

Muqu thanks so much! You're one of the reasons I opened it again.. the PM u sent me a long time ago.. its really true, and I shouldn't let such stupid things affect me.. or anyone.😉
Thanxx for the comment.. love u mucho! 😳😆

awww meri jaan i'm glad my lectures helped hehe! i love u more! and now POST MOREEEEEE!!!!!

you're such an amazing sigg maker u should never let it go to waste!😉😳

Mwuah!

Originally posted by: *Ayesha007*

No problemzz 😳 call me ashu 😳

Yupp..plzz twilightt iconss...bigg feverrr 😆 😆

Ashu it is! 😆😆 Yup, yup. .. coming up in next update. 😛😛