India-Forums

Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems
Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Pieces of my Heart-poem (Page 3)

_.serendipity._ Senior Member
_.serendipity._
_.serendipity._

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Wow, that is such a lovely poem!! Great work, Aaliyah!! Clap It is so touching and well-expressed.. I felt I was able to deeply engage with the poem and really get into it. And when I read of the concept behind it, I was so moved. I think it's amazing that you are able to convey feelings with such intense poignancy!! Big smile 

Write on!! I'm sure you're all set to dazzle us all with your brilliant, brilliant talent!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indigal07

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much! I am so touched that you actually went and found this poem..this acutally one of my earlier poems...the first the one that actually rhymes hahaBig smile. I usually don't write poems that rhyme because I'm not looking for rhyming words....they are not necessary to make a poem in my opinion. I often just write the flow of my thoughts and this was one of them that actually seemed to rhyme.Smile

Thank you so much for your support! I will surely keep on writing...I have so many thoughts to express! Embarrassed This was actually something that I had never experienced...just heard about and felt so strongly for.  Then I actually went through something a year later. Though I regret the downfall I suffered, I came out with more experiences and a much deeper connection to the emotions which I hope to express soon.Smile

Again, thank you so much for taking your time to go through and read this. That was so amazingly sweet of you and now you are on my "AMAZINGLY SWEET" listBig smile

_.serendipity._ Senior Member
_.serendipity._
_.serendipity._

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

I think it's definitely the sign of an AWESOME writer that you are able to imagine feelings you yourself have not felt, and put yourself in the shoes of your characters so well!! Big smile And wow, yaar, it naturally rhymed!! That's so brlliant!! Star Star 

What I really like about your writing is that you write primarily to convey emotions. That's what I look for when I read stuff..and my favourite books, stories, poems, etc, are those that are able to express powerful emotions and evoke those from the reader. It's the most difficult part of writing..to write about intangible stuff that's so hard to put into words. So, for the courage of going that way..and doing it so well, I admire you, greatly! And there you go, you've made yourself a fan!! Star 

You must post more things online!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Btw I don't think I was amazingly sweet, just really curious, because I had the feeling you'd be good at writing, from the depth of he comment you posted on my stuff Big smile And I must say, it was a real pleasure to find this Smile

That said, did I mention this.. you must post stuff online!! Big smile 

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Awwww thank you so much! Big smileBig smileYour comments are so inspiring to me that I did post one of my stories online and i see you've commented on it already! Big smile That's so nice of you and you made me so happy by saying that you are my fan! HahaLOL that is very inspiring to me and I feel so honored.Embarrassed Usually I get really down on myself about my writing because I feel that its just not good enough...I keep writing anyway though, hoping to get better. I'm really happy that you liked the poem... I love emotional things too, possibly because I am such an emotional individual and sentiments mean a lot to me. Its the universal thing I believe that connects much of humanity...our ability to feel and some feelings are so difficult to express in writing. I try my best nevertheless and try to become better at it. Smile
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
hey aaliya..that was really sweet..

truly touching poem

do write more

-aish
Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Great poem hun...keep up the good work!
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged
hey aaliyah..sweet poem..

she wanted him to go away but she was the one in pain..how sad..

do write more

-aish
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Very good work Aaliyah!!! Impressive

Go to top