Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by shabo24

@Ritu di: Did you see mine/Neha di's/Zainu di's discussion in your mothers day post? - Yes and I agree with Neha and Zainu....Neha is speaking from her experience of being a momπŸ˜ƒ

@Zinu: Do give your mom the letter! For my mom, I bought a car, and wrote such a long message ki baas! πŸ˜† But I'm sure she will appreciate it! ily2!!- Shabo you bought a Card or Car?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Rituben your family post touched ah heart 😭  πŸ€—

I thought of writing only for kids like shabo and sonia.....but kept on typing πŸ˜†..got to edit the title now....😳

Originally posted by tvfan1401

I thought of writing only for kids like shabo and sonia.....but kept on typing πŸ˜†..got to edit the title now....😳

You mean u didn't mean to include me even  😭

Awwwwww my Baby πŸ€—, Rula diya subha subha....AAj college bhi hai 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Per the words you said darling is simply mindblowing! I LOVE YOU πŸ€— πŸ€—

Though i'm not soo old to be a mum, but A Mum is hidden in Every Women ...And the love you've given me...The respect you have showed me till today (Saying first time "Di" on IF)  β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ is soo pure that i'm actually feeling to give you a Tight Jaduu Ki Jappi & cry my heart out!πŸ€—

In real, i've no siblings....but have many cousing so never felt a need to that..And here in IF i've soo many motherly Di's...But i had no little sis here untill i find you....So Thank you from the core of my heart for filling me up! β€οΈπŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—  ❀️ πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€— ❀️

Thank you for being there darling... πŸ˜›And i hope bacha you will Inshallah do very good in ur life! May allah bless you with lots of happiness & prosperity 😳 πŸ˜³

Lots & Lots of Love & Hugs😳

Raisa

haha, just what I was about to ask her! πŸ˜†

Shabo, excellent post πŸ‘ , u r so cuteeeeeeeeeeee 😊
πŸ€— to all the mothers on this forum I only no dat Ritu di πŸ€—& Neha ben πŸ€— r mothers.

Zainab - I am not her mummyπŸ˜†...but her and my mummy seem to be same to sameπŸ˜†....πŸ€—

Awwwww DiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— That was sooooooooo shweeettttt... I knowww IF is like a second home and a second family😊... Yesh u rnt my Mommy .. But a big sis.... and Didi bhi Maa samaan hoti hai.. But like I said pehlay there is a mommy hidden somewhere inside usπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†... I do have three online betis😳.... Last to last yr they made a beryyyyyyyy shweet post for me... That was like the best Mother's day eber *biggg smilee*

PS: I missh Muscle ji too😭

Originally posted by shabo24

Zainu di...luv ur comments!

And I lub juu πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
oh ritu hasnt said anything about me 😭

Very thoughful of u to create this sweet topic Shabo. 😊

Happy Mother's Day to all my sisters who r mothers. πŸ€—