Posted: 15 years ago

I am using this opputunity to tell my mothers on IF how I love and appreciate them. Practically everyone!

πŸ€—

If I ever need motherly advice I know I can turn to any of you. I have known most of you since the begining of my career at IF and hopefully will know you all for some time.

πŸ€—

Special shout out to those always trying to convince me to tell my parents about my account here at IF! You make me want to laugh and cry at the same time. You know who you are! Thanks soo much for being so supportive and caring about me so much to give me such advice!

πŸ€—

I belive all of us are mother's at some time even if it's not a biological connection. It's a heart to heart connection. A connection I share with many! You are my sisters and mothers!

πŸ€—

Happy Mother's Day to all!

πŸ€—

Shabo

πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you 😳 😳 Did you tell your mom? πŸ˜›
Tomoorow is Mother's day..I will πŸ˜ƒ But thsi post is specially for my mothers on IF πŸ˜ƒ
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awwwwwwwwww Shabooooooo kitna rulao gi.. haan no fair
*Tightttttttttttttttttttttt Hugggg*
You are our special lil bacha... and for me atleast u will always be the baby of CnS...
I agree.. inside every woman somewhere a mother is hidden... Kabhi in the form of a sister.. Kabhi a friend....
And I also would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all My dis on the forum... Ritu di, Munni di, Misty di and Neha sisπŸ€—
And everyone who considers me their sis/di/apa/baji/aappo and so much more..

Thank you all Loveee you lotsπŸ€—
Love u shabo bachaπŸ€—

Zainu di....you inspired this post πŸ˜ƒ .......after our dicussion in ritu di;s post i realized that i tell my mommy i love her a lot.....but i dont tell ya guyz how much i luv ya 😳
.noone. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

Awwwwwwwwww Shabooooooo kitna rulao gi.. haan no fair
*Tightttttttttttttttttttttt Hugggg*
You are our special lil bacha... and for me atleast u will always be the baby of CnS...
I agree.. inside every woman somewhere a mother is hidden... Kabhi in the form of a sister.. Kabhi a friend....
And I also would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all My dis on the forum... Ritu di, Munni di, Misty di and Neha sisπŸ€—
And everyone who considers me their sis/di/apa/baji/aappo and so much more.. I consider u my bhaji chalega ehhehehe

Thank you all Loveee you lotsπŸ€—
Love u shabo bachaπŸ€—

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...Shabo dats sooo sweettttt 😳
ur included in the list devo..... πŸ˜ƒ
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
meeeeeeeeeee????????????????
yessssss uuuuuuuuuuuu! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† my friend/sister/twin/mother!!!