Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: ZKHpart 3 Ch116 pg15 1/22 (Page 11)

niroo_jaanu IF-Rockerz
niroo_jaanu
niroo_jaanu

Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hey Jazzie Wazzie,

Here is nir with her lamba comment with double space though hehe.. and i am commenting before pachu so ha.. hehe..

anyways.. awww poor guys got beat up by their wives.. bad wives my jai.. awww poor thing.. and adi and sahil too.. but ya.. anyways.. what is wrong with this bani before she used to be shy and stuff.. and now she is always getting mad at my jai not fair not fair at all Jazzie Wazzie..

Btw i am trying to use your fav colors so that you update again soon.. and i mean it soon..

Aww that was a very cute proposal seriously Ranveer is so sweet, i want to pinch his cheeks heheh *giggle* *giggle*  but you know what Jazzie Wazzie that ring is going to hurt a lot because of the diamonds  because i have a ring like that.. and it hurts.. sometimes.. hehe

Ooo so that was why Ranveer called bani now.. everything makes sense me likey likey hehehe *giggle* *giggle*

bani eat so much geez hehe just kidding.

Why is everyone after my jai, like seriously he has not anyones heart ok.. he is the only one who is the nicest sweetest and cutest hehehe

anyways.. i hope they don't make him do something very scary or anything..

Aww RanRan wedding after baby walia is born that is so sweet.. and.. btw.. (it is a boy right, whose name is going to be Veer) hehehe.. anyways..

Next update should be soon ok.. Jazzie Wazzie

As it is you took a long time updating this FF..

Continue soon please

PS: was this  lamba enough

Edited by nir_jaanu - 20 August 2008 at 10:38am

RANJANA_RRJ Goldie
RANJANA_RRJ
RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee Jaz, I am a puddle of mush on the floor now. If Rano woud have said no then I would have jumped in her place. The whole proposal thing was so cute and romantic. and the saree was beautiful. I completely fell in love with Ranveer!!Embarrassed The guys think they are all that when ranveer asked for Rano's hand. Ranveer is a smart guy. he knows how to play their ego! But ofcourse, the perfect man asked Bani first, who at this point cares for her chicken more. I can feel teh connection between her and the chicken. It's there and it's deepTongue. Yum!! Jai is in a pickle, hihihihihihihi. Bechara hamesha phas jaata hai. Poor baby. And Bani is dangerous in this situation. Phir bhi the rest doesnt understand. Bad huh!! Thanks for the update, sorry for the long post adn I will be waiting for the next update, when ever you will post it. best of luck with the rest!!! Byebye ranjana
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged

hey jaz

gr8 part...
cont.sooon
culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey...............

great part.....................

finally the jij's have accepted ranveer.............

update soon
hipreet Goldie
hipreet
hipreet

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
great part
very nice.....awwww ranran r getting maried
poor jai got stuck
cant wait to see baby walia
cont soon
Hkaurk22 IF-Rockerz
Hkaurk22
Hkaurk22

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Awww RanRan are totally cute :) I always liked their coupling :)  Awwwwwww so are we going to see baby walia born next?  Oooh yay! I can only imagine what JW will hear from Bani when shes in labor-- but it will be totally cute to see jw with baby :) always melts my heart for sure!  Please post soon!!!!!!!! Dont wait so long buddy!
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hey jaz
brilliant part
aww yhe engagment was so cute
thnx for the PM
continue soon
mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Jazoooo.. u updated.. lol.. well since u sucked up sooo much u dont get any punishment.. lol.. but wow.. that was hilarious... haahha awwwnwn i was crying wen ranveer proposed to rano.. literally.. and i was cracking up wen the girls were teasing jai.. ehheh.. that was funny. and the guys were joining in.. lol.. poor jai.. but kool.. next update banis gonna have baby walia and im assuming RR wedding.. lol.. anywyayz great part.. continue sooooon..

Go to top