Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF - Kuch Ankahe Rishte updtd pg 8 (Page 4)

shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Great job misty! love teh story line!

shabo

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shabo24

Great job misty! love teh story line!

shabo

Thanks but I am sooo out of touch... its nothing compared to my earlier fanfics CryCryCry posted on the other forum.

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Just caught up ...Good Job Misty!!Clap Aww no worries Ishh still bery bery good.. Its the first ff by u I m reading and loving itBig smile
b.sandhu Senior Member
b.sandhu
b.sandhu

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
silent reader here
plz continue
awosome job so far
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by b.sandhu

silent reader here
plz continue
awosome job so far

Thanks ... if my fan fic has encouraged you to write /post a comment despite you being a silent reader then i'm happy.

Hope to see you posting more often! The show is brilliant and I'm sure you are loving it. Hope to replicate the same kind of enthusiam in my fan fic too. Big smile

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I think its high time i get prem to say I love you to heer so here I go....

The next day the entire family is sitting together. Beeji is sitting and talking and remembering the good old days when her husbasnd use to get her ber from the nearby ber ka tree which incidentally was a 5 km walk from the house. It was a token of their love. ashlesha wanted to know if love marriage existed in that time ands beeji was saying yeh pyar shaar ka hota hai. un dino main to ghar wal raazi to kya karega kaai....

Passing reference is made to mitu and the tipic is changed to the children. The children are asked what kind of a guy/girl they will want to marry.
Ashlesha says, smart hona chahiye, music ka shookeen, disco shisko jaana chahiye, etc etc ek dum preet jaisa, harman sys main is barein main to socha hi nahin, par ek dum natkjhat honee chahiye, jisse dekh kar dil bole haan yeho hai woh, jo meri saath kadam pe kadam chale...

aur prem bhaiya, aapko kaisee ladkee chahiye... prem is lost in thoughts...
Lalit - aree prem kya bolega..usse to wohii ladki chahiye, jisse humne pasand kara hai iske liye...
Preet - eating an apple - lekin bhaiya boliye na...aapko kaisee ladki chahiye..
Prem - mujhe... kyun preet tu bata, tujhe kaisee ladkee chahiye.
Preet - bhaiya mere, pyar kiya nahin jaate ho jata hai.,.. havent you ever fallen in love . par aap kya bologe.
Prem - me no, pyar kya hota hai, but preet what about the rfias, the dias and the priyas
preet - meri chodiye, phaasi ka phanda aap par dalne jaa raha hai mujhpe nahin...aap batayee..aapko kaisee ladki se pyar hoga
Prem - yaar aisee ladki shayad is duniye main paida hi nahin hue hogee jo prem juneja ko sambhal sake ... (flashbacks of heer helping prem and saving him just as he is about to fall from a stool...) , jo prem ko pamper kar sake .. ( flashback of heer pampering lalit and then shaving prems face ) jisse juneja family ke log pasand kare... (flashback of lalit tand how much he likes her), jisse mere paise aur daulat ki parvah na ho..(flashback of heer refusing a car ride from prem or then refusing his money at a shop when she falls short of money) , Jisse Oscar pasand kare ( Flashbacks of Oscar licking heer!) and prem turning himself towards preet and walking backwards aise koi ladki paida hi nahi huee hai jissle prem aankh pe aankh daal kar keh sake ..... (heer is walking backwards too and colluides into prem and preet is waving his hand as if saying no...) I love you....prem and heer collide into each other ..

heer - excuse me
prem - I love you
heer - Aap pagal ho gaye hain
prem - I love you
heer - Not me
prem - but I love you

and they are locked in each other eyes for eternity. Embarrassed Embarrassed
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
wow misty, just caught up with ur FF and i have to say, i really enjoyed it. specially the I love you scene ... finally, as u said, high time!!!

Oh, what a perfect collision between PH and how persistently he said ILU .... and she "excuse me ..." hmmm dil main tu ladoo phoot rahay hain, par samnay nakhray ... good good, gives us all the more reason to wait for the next part, when he will hold her hand and drop a gentle kiss on the back of it .... I love you ..... are the words that will echo is heer's heart as well EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

great update!!! ClapClapClap
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thesaint148

wow misty, just caught up with ur FF and i have to say, i really enjoyed it. specially the I love you scene ... finally, as u said, high time!!!

Oh, what a perfect collision between PH and how persistently he said ILU .... and she "excuse me ..." hmmm dil main tu ladoo phoot rahay hain, par samnay nakhray ... good good, gives us all the more reason to wait for the next part, when he will hold her hand and drop a gentle kiss on the back of it .... I love you ..... are the words that will echo is heer's heart as well EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

great update!!! ClapClapClap

Thank you ji... abhi heer se bhi i love you bulate hain...

Go to top