Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF - Kuch Ankahe Rishte updtd pg 8 (Page 2)

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the encouragement guys. Heres the next part..
Meanwhile , our darling preet gets very upset and thinks of making his brother tea so he dashes off to the kitchen and is looking around for paani..thinks paani kisme daalte hain... haan hai ke bartan main...Meher comes into the kitchen and preet requests her to help him make chai for his darling brother and jalebis too...

Haan Meher to paani dal diya phir.. chai patti right... he is about to put chai patti in the cold cold water when meher stops him...
Meher - ubal to do isse

Dai Jaan walks in humming jaanu meri jaan ..main teri qurban and begins in the kitchen a rock n roll session...

Suddenly , we hear bartans banging noise… and gayatri says shuru ho gayee hain phir se…
Suddenly there is a bang… and everyone runs to the kitchen…They are there and start laughing…
The kitchen is in mess and there is aata all over the floor. Preet is in the kitchen with maida all over his hair, meher is on the floor with oil dripping from her

Preet – Dai Jaan…
Dai Jaan has ear phones plugged into her, is wearing goggles and is singing jaanu meeri jaan, main teri qurban, tu mera, main teri jaana jaana pura ambala…
Pret – Dai Jaan – Dekha aapne kya kitya..
Dai Jaan – looking at preet in blank…and gesturing kya bol rahe ho.,,
Preet exasperated, takes out the goggles and the ear phones and shows her the mess she has created dai jaans face is left open…
Then she looks at meher … haye re meri oputtar, tussi yeh oil kithe mila, preet puutar , dekh na becharee nu, ek dum lafanga hai tu, sharm varm cheex hai nu teri paas, ladki ke sar par tel gir dita, par itne akal nave ki ladki di maddat karein… aur kya maida gira dena tune, kaun safa kare wich isse…
Pret – Dai Jaan you are too much… meri chai…
Dai Jaan – Isse to Chai Kitha… waise yeh chai shai kiske liye bana raha hai tu, sonee de… kitnee pyareee sonee hai… (looking at meher)
Daljeet chichi comes humming and hawinh…hay re rabe… and faints…
Ash is cat walking, and comes towards the kitchen…preet darling I mean prem…mere preet, I mean prem… and everyone is looking at ash trying to gesture her not to come in….
There is maida all over the floor and dripping from preets head… Ash is walking and Oscar stars growling and barking, Oscar is never tied at home

Preet – nahin sonee ke liye nahin, prem bhaiya ke liye… ab isse saaph kaun karege…
Meher and preet look at dai jaan and smile nodding their head –
Dai Jaan – Main…
Oscar in the mean while is running and ash hearing the dog barking immediately runs into the kitchen with her high heels, trips, slips and falls on her knees, she gets up with maida on her face, her hands covered in oil… and her hands in some bartans…their one bartan on her head… everyone seeing her plight start laughing…shoo shoo doggy she says…
Pret – aree bhabhi – isse doggy mat bolna..prem bhaiya sunege to hay ram, unka gusssa…
Dai Jaan – haan re vaise is sarein commotion main prem kahan hai, kahan hai mera jaanu
Beeji – phir tune use mera jaanu bula ditta, who to mera, pyara sa, sona sa, boy friend hai….
Preet – Par beeji aapka boyfriend aur dai jaan aapka jaanu hai kahan…
Ash is looking at Meher in disgust and goes away from there muttering to herself that she wont leave her…… she goes into her room, crying, looking at herself in the mirror…
Gayatris worriedness increases and she looks at the watch..its 4 am and there is no sign of prem. She tries calling him but the phone is not reachable…
Preet and Meher in the mean while are cleaning up the kitchen and preet is thinking of his childhood and wipes his tears… (He remembers as a child he used to love aam and his childhood friend meher used to go and get him some aam from the orchard chore see , he remembered clibing up the tree and how meher used to throw stones at the branmch so that he could get aam for him…)
Meher in the mean while is thinking of how preet used tro come and bail her out of trouble, how he would hold her and swing her around, how she was the first one, he would come to and share his sorrows and happiness)
Preet and Meher then slowly look at each other …
Preet thinking to herself: mujhe aisa kyun lagta hai kabhi kabhi ki yeh rano hi meri meher hai
Meher is thiking to herself : Pata nahin main chachu ke paas jaa kar unse gale kyun nahin laga saktee, pata nahin main preet se kushi kushji mil kar baat nahin kar saktee…
They both turn and go, their eyes get locked in each other, meher moves away and preet wonders what has become of him…

Prem is in his room admist all this confusion. He gets a call on his cell and says kya , main aa raha hoon and he goes away. Gayatri sees him,she calls out to him and he doesnt listen.

Harman also recives a call and says i will be there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kptl

salma_786786 Goldie
salma_786786
salma_786786

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
awww a scene about Preet and Meher finally.... hpefully in dis FF we can get a view of romance wid Preet Meher
dis was very gud... liked it very much...
kip it up Clap
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged
wow......u continued huh....well gurl...everytime u updt just updt ur topic name as of where u;ve posted teh next i mean in which pg and which part.....lols......am waiting for more...yu know naa...i've read more than this....hehe....so cont soon plss......

luv nans
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
A very brief update to the fan fic since I am at work…
(in my original fan fic, I have shown the inspectors as being fake ones, here I am showing a slightly different track with the police being genuine ones and arresting her)

Mean while, Heer enters the room and is shocked to see no one is there. She sees some powdery stuff on the table and picks it up. She enters prems cabin and is about to leave when the police see her and tell the manager – whose that girl, we have come looking for her. The police then approach heer and tell her that she is arrested and has to come to the police station. A helpless heer says that she has not done anything but the manager will not listen. The police arrest her and just as they leave, prem's car reaches.
Prem reaches the hotel and is shocked to learn that the police have arrested heer. He asks the manager what happened and the manager narrates the incident to her. Prem blasts the manager for letting the police enter without a search warrant and he leaves for ambala police station where heer has been taken.
Heer is pleading with the police officer saying she has done nothing and knows nothing and the police officers are being lecherous and harassing her.
Prem enters the police station and demands to know under what pretext she has been put in jail. He goes to heer, who is trembling and is behind the bars, he takes his hand and slowly raises her head , looks into her eyes and tells her, mujhe pura barosa hai tum par. Main janta hoon ki tumne kuch nahin kiya aur main hi tumhain yahan se likaloonga.
Their eyes meet and are locked in a moment to be savoured for eternity.
Prem ties to call his lawyer but is not able to get through. He then calls up Harman wanting to speak to his boss and see if they can help him. Prem goes to the police officer and is shocked to see Harman there with his boss with whom he is interning. They want to press charges against heer and prem would have nothing of it.
Prem : I don't wabnt to press charges. I am taking these so called charges back.
Harman – Bhai, you cant do this. She is a druggie and is tarnishing the name of the hotel. Aap isse bacchana chahte hain. Aapko aone naam aur hotel ki badnaami ki koi chinta nahin hai.
Prem – Arte you with me in this or not Harman.
Harman – Sorry bhai. I am not with you. My profession is far above this and my profession teaches be ki saath uska do jo sahi na ki jo galat hai aur aap galat hai bhai.
Prem doesn't heed to this and withdraws the charges put forth by his manager.
Harman is upset and his boss tells him to keep cool, saying they will handle this matter in a separate way.
Heer is released and Prem goes and put forth his hand to take heer. They both are rather silent and keep glancing at each other.
On a lonely road, the car tyres get punctured. Prem gets out to fix the puncture and heer helps him change it. Both looking at each other and prem gets hurt while removing the bolt. Heer immediately catches hold of his hand and puts his fingers in her mouth so as to stop bleeding. Prem continues looking at her when realizes what she is doing and immediateky holds back.
Prem smiles to himself. Tyre fixed, they both go home, prem walks in holding heers hands and everyonr in the family is shocked as they enter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kptl

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Awwww u updated......Bery nice partClap... Finally we get to see a Preet Meher track bhi hehe... Niceee yaar and awwwwww the whole part where Prem gets her out of the jail... and the tyre punctured at the right time lol...
Looking forward to the next part!!Smile
Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Clap lovely please update soon
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
wow omg omg plz do continue yaar
dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
excellent.. too many characters.. just caught up reading all.. and i felt like i finished race or something ..
honestly, awesome work.. continue writing.

Go to top