Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Priyanka FC - Realisation....... (Page 66)

lrllover IF-Rockerz
lrllover
lrllover

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by yazh

What is more important for Aamir??

1. Getting Highly acclaimed by critics

2. Success at Box office

3. Rajeev's performance appreciated.

hey su, definitely all three and some more.

the more is national award, film fare award. International festivals.

Please dont fly to high.

Filmfare debut awrds is OK . It would be nice if Aamir as a film gets some awards. Best Actor awrd - I wont hope forit.

National Award ........ Well SRk hasnt won it yet , not even for Swadesh or Chak de.

No question of international festival as we all know the reason.I dont think they wll dare to take Aamir outside India to festivals.

completely agree with each and everything that you have written!

lrllover IF-Rockerz
lrllover
lrllover

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Yep........If the movie does well and gets critical acclaim .......Then it will be coz of his actingEmbarrassed....U know he has got a superb presence on-screen....He will never get lost in a crowd........He has that spark in him to stand out among a crowd of people.....That charizma is very evident in the guy........He is a diamond.......!Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

i dont agree on this point

if Aamir works then it will be because of the entire team and not because of Rajeev alone
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

What is more important for Aamir??

1. Getting Highly acclaimed by critics..

Yes.........It certainly is......Coz many ppl wait for the reviews before checking out a movie.....! And i showed the review to quite a few ppl and now i have abt 10 ppl ready to go for the 1st day 1st show........hehehe....then i'll go with my mom-dad ....and their friendz tooLOLLOL.....Boy ! Am i gonna ensure some tickets get sold

2. Success at Box office

Yup.........Coz in B-Town.......U are as good as your last film.......And no one will bother to look up what a bunk of wackos called critics had said about u when the film released.......Bollywood is a very selfish place.....And rightly so........There is a lot of serious money involved........No one wants a loss........They all want box-office success...!

Yep........If the movie does well and gets critical acclaim .......Then it will be coz of his actingEmbarrassed....U know he has got a superb presence on-screen....He will never get lost in a crowd........He has that spark in him to stand out among a crowd of people.....That charizma is very evident in the guy........He is a diamond.......!Embarrassed

Right - all are important . And You are right - if Aamir becomes a Box office success , it will be only for RAjeev.

I also think that Rajeev has a wonderful screen presence.ClapClap

When Rajeev is in the frame , noone else is important . All eyes follow him. That is hs most strong point. 

RAjeev is a very good actor but he has some weak points too. Dialogue delivery and body language.  In short he has to refine his acting skill.

Edited by sunaina02 - 14 May 2008 at 12:48pm
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Su and Nishant beep beep beep beep LOL LOL
lrllover IF-Rockerz
lrllover
lrllover

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Su and Nishant beep beep beep beep LOL LOL

you are smart

keeping quite and observing everything

anyways i still maintain my stand and at the same time appreciate all the replies which didn't support my views Tongue LOL
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrllover

if Aamir works then it will be because of the entire team and not because of Rajeev alone
[/QUOTE]

I agree with VAndu. I dont think this film would have created any enthusiam among viewers if Rajeev was not there .

Ask youself would u be discussing this film or even noticed it if Rajeev was not there? -

Man, Rajeev is shoulderng the whole film,

Gains - his gain, losses wll also be his loss. .

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Originally posted by lrllover

U r getting me wrong.........I meant that......his acting will be apreciated coz......he is carrying the whole film on his shoulder.......however hard others work.......if he does a lousy job then all is lost........so might as well give it to him if he has done a good job na,..........Efforts visible are efforts most appreciated...

I never take credit away from ppl.........Never....Yaad rakhna.....Confused......If team nahi hoti to film nahi hoti........Ye film kisine likhi hai.....kissi ne shoot ki hai....kisine paise lagaye hain.....to kisine ye jaante hue bhi ki wo screen pe nahi dikhenge.,...phir bhi bahut mehnat ki hai unn 5 secs ke credits me apna naam dekhne ko.....Even a spot boy has a due...

Never from me will u hear a wrong credit.......I apreciate hardwork....Chahe main lead actor ki kitni bhi badi fan hu......Chahe raj ko, srk ho ya Al Pacino ho.......The credit never goes to one person !

Sorry for the long bhashan, hope i clarified the stand...!

Edited by togepe30 - 14 May 2008 at 1:04pm
yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

haha ashi that was good.

ok su and nishant, go to the previous fc's and see the negative comments that were made when the project was first announced.

however today we have this well known critic sing praises, so folks anything can happen.

and regarding internaional festivals,tell me one movie tht is not a rip off or a take off,
remakes and that too third time fourth time remakes are being sent to the festivals, and that too Cannes. so anything can happen.

Go to top