Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Priyanka FC - Realisation....... (Page 3)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 30744

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Nishant, what is ur nick name? U told me once, i forgot Confused

oh wait... Big smile

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 30908

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

^^ Chup kar warna nickname tera sabke samne bol dungi....Hehehe!! Ab pm nikal chuka hai,Faisla mod k hath me hai....I thought tujhe sare posts reserve karne the.....And maine beech me post kar diya...!
Main terese nahi darti.....Tu merese darr.. Hukka ChorrLOL

And tune main page me Khandela likha hai....Khandelwal hi likh deta.... LOL LOL

Tereko bata duu....Khandala hota hai...not khandela LOL LOL

 

VAndu - the fic was written in February and was posted in our The sacred love FC. If u read  thru it , hookas play a substantial role in the story , so I asked Nishant to add hookah pictures there.

 



Edited by sunaina02 - 10 May 2008 at 3:31pm
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 30744

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Nishant, are u busy editing? Confused
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 30908

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

46

 

Just a number, but what does it signify?

It is just the double of  23 .

As we know 23 is a lucky number for Rajeev.

So this FC will be lucky for Rajeev - the music release will see the light of the day and the film release date will be finalized.  Big smile

It is just 4 numbers  away from 50

We are just 4 FCs away from our Golde Jubilee FC

 

 

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by togepe30

^^ Chup kar warna nickname tera sabke samne bol dungi....Hehehe!! Ab pm nikal chuka hai,Faisla mod k hath me hai....I thought tujhe sare posts reserve karne the.....And maine beech me post kar diya...!
Main terese nahi darti.....Tu merese darr.. Hukka ChorrLOL

And tune main page me Khandela likha hai....Khandelwal hi likh deta.... LOL LOL

Tereko bata duu....Khandala hota hai...not khandela LOL LOL

 

VAndu - the fic was written in February and was posted in our The sacred love FC. If u read  thru it , hookas play a sunstantial role in the story , so I asked Nishant to add hookah pictures there.

Certainly not to copy form Aamir FC.

Arey lol.........Tumne to seriously le liya.........I was just kidding around......Hukkas pe mera koi patent ya trademark nahi hai yaar........bindaas use karo....i was only joking....didnt mean to hurt u folks!Smile

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 30744

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

46

 

Just a number, but what does it signify?

It is just the double of  23 .

As we know 23 is a lucky number for Rajeev.

So this FC will be lucky for Rajeev - the music release will see the light of the day and the film release date will be finalized.  Big smile

It is just 4 numbers  away from 50

We are just 4 FCs away from our Golde Jubilee FC

 

 


wonderful Clap

and hopefully, HOPEFULLY

hel realise something too Confused


Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 10 May 2008 at 3:25pm
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 30908

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Realizes or not , but Rajeev certainly handles 4 and 6 LOL




Edited by sunaina02 - 10 May 2008 at 3:34pm
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 30744

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Realizes or not , but Rajeev certainly handles 4 and 6 LOL




ClapClap brilliant

c my pm LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Chopra fc [wish her happy bday]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1188   Views: 53991

-Priya- 1188 53991 28 September 2010 at 9:51am by preity*zinta
Rajeev Khandelwal :- Silver Screen's New Hottie!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: MoonDesir   Replies: 1106   Views: 65145

MoonDesir 1106 65145 27 January 2010 at 7:40am by .Rabi.
The Rising Star Corner - Rajeev Khandelwal FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: MysticRiver   Replies: 1170   Views: 61743

MysticRiver 1170 61743 18 December 2009 at 7:22am by .Rabi.
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Sara_DONT_ASK   Replies: 1177   Views: 57928

Sara_DONT_ASK 1177 57928 21 November 2008 at 3:10am by youthicon
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kanak1309   Replies: 1206   Views: 53508

kanak1309 1206 53508 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm by AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index