Users

Frequent Posters

lrllover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Su and Nishant beep beep beep beep πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

you are smart

keeping quite and observing everything

anyways i still maintain my stand and at the same time appreciate all the replies which didn't support my views πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail

i dont agree on this point

if Aamir works then it will be because of the entire team and not because of Rajeev alone

I agree with VAndu. I dont think this film would have created any enthusiam among viewers if Rajeev was not there .

Ask youself would u be discussing this film or even noticed it if Rajeev was not there? -

Man, Rajeev is shoulderng the whole film,

Gains - his gain, losses wll also be his loss. .

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: lrllover

i dont agree on this point

if Aamir works then it will be because of the entire team and not because of Rajeev alone

U r getting me wrong.........I meant that......his acting will be apreciated coz......he is carrying the whole film on his shoulder.......however hard others work.......if he does a lousy job then all is lost........so might as well give it to him if he has done a good job na,..........Efforts visible are efforts most appreciated...

I never take credit away from ppl.........Never....Yaad rakhna.....πŸ˜•......If team nahi hoti to film nahi hoti........Ye film kisine likhi hai.....kissi ne shoot ki hai....kisine paise lagaye hain.....to kisine ye jaante hue bhi ki wo screen pe nahi dikhenge.,...phir bhi bahut mehnat ki hai unn 5 secs ke credits me apna naam dekhne ko.....Even a spot boy has a due...

Never from me will u hear a wrong credit.......I apreciate hardwork....Chahe main lead actor ki kitni bhi badi fan hu......Chahe raj ko, srk ho ya Al Pacino ho.......The credit never goes to one person !

Sorry for the long bhashan, hope i clarified the stand...!

Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
yazh thumbnail
haha ashi that was good.

ok su and nishant, go to the previous fc's and see the negative comments that were made when the project was first announced.

however today we have this well known critic sing praises, so folks anything can happen.

and regarding internaional festivals,tell me one movie tht is not a rip off or a take off,
remakes and that too third time fourth time remakes are being sent to the festivals, and that too Cannes. so anything can happen.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lrllover

you are smart

keeping quite and observing everything

πŸ˜‰ Sure, iv adopted this policy now 😊
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh

haha ashi that was good.

ok su and nishant, go to the previous fc's and see the negative comments that were made when the project was first announced.

however today we have this well known critic sing praises, so folks anything can happen.

and regarding internaional festivals,tell me one movie tht is not a rip off or a take off,
remakes and that too third time fourth time remakes are being sent to the festivals, and that too Cannes. so anything can happen.

You give me an example of a rip-off movie which was sent to Cannes from India as a contestant.  I dont know .

sunaina02 thumbnail
Devdas is a classic novel and when one is making a new Devdas , you dont call it a rip-off.
Sl Bhansali did not have to buy the copyright from Bimal Roy or Bimal Roy dd not buy the copyrigt from Promothesh Barua who made the first Devdas.

You can make 100 film out of one Othello or one Romeo Juliet . Noone calls that a rip-off

But when u copy s made from scene to scene , just changing the color of the shirt - it is called a rip-off and u have run to the origial maker to buy the copyrights.

lrllover thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

i dont agree on this point if Aamir works then it will be because of the entire team and not because of Rajeev alone

U r getting me wrong.........I meant that......his acting will be apreciated coz......he is carrying the whole film on his shoulder.......however hard others work.......if he does a lousy job then all is lost........so might as well give it to him if he has done a good job na,..........Efforts visible are efforts most appreciated...

I never take credit away from ppl.........Never....Yaad rakhna.....πŸ˜•......If team nahi hoti to film nahi hoti........Ye film kisine likhi hai.....kissi ne shoot ki hai....kisine paise lagaye hain.....to kisine ye jaante hue bhi ki wo screen pe nahi dikhenge.,...phir bhi bahut mehnat ki hai unn 5 secs ke credits me apna naam dekhne ko.....Even a spot boy has a due...

Never from me will u hear a wrong credit.......I apreciate hardwork....Chahe main lead actor ki kitni bhi badi fan hu......Chahe raj ko, srk ho ya Al Pacino ho.......The credit never goes to one person !

Sorry for the long bhashan, hope i clarified the stand...!Its better if i dont talk her.....Chalo bye ppl !

you got me completely wrong

when did i say that you are wrong or accuse you of taking away credit from people?

is saying "i dont agree with you" such a big thing? πŸ˜•

fine i should have not taken part in the discussion
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey there guys!!
so serious discussions going on????
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail

hey she has lot of  lost weight yaar. πŸ‘ n small pri is lukin v cuteπŸ˜›