Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrllover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

even Raj will ask you for your opinion and then he'll send you dash dash and only dash in reply

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrllover

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

even Raj will ask you for your opinion and then he'll send you dash dash and only dash in reply

Raj will not send dash dash dash

hes too polite to do tht

his fans however will certainly send me lots of dash dash dash

and il also hv to hear beep , beep, beep and beep!

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 15 years ago
lrllover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Raj will not send dash dash dash

hes too polite to do tht

his fans however will certainly send me lots of dash dash dash

and il also hv to hear beep , beep, beep and beep!

dont worry......someone will make sure that he does send you what you want

hey do you have that pic in which Raj is holding the red briefcase tightly and crying?

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

dont worry......someone will make sure that he does send you what you want

hey do you have that pic in which Raj is holding the red briefcase tightly and crying?

I do not store any pics.

Su has them, ask her when she comes.

Go thru Aamir fc, easier to find them there!

Yahaa pe dhoondoge to gum jaaoge!

lrllover thumbnail
any idea what can be there in the red briefcase?Edited by lrllover - 15 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

any idea what can be there in the red briefcase?

on a serious note-

something to do with the Nation's security or some high profile information.Or something tht interests these terrorists πŸ˜†

on a lighter note-

lots n lots of luv letters his female fans send to him

lrllover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

on a serious note-

something to do with the Nation's security or some high profile information.Or something tht interests these terrorists πŸ˜†

on a lighter note-

lots n lots of luv letters his female fans send to him

cool πŸ‘ πŸ‘

waise maanlo agar love letter hota to kya dialogue hota us rone ke scene main

Raj-(crying...khusi ke aasoon)mujhse itna pyyar karte hai sab......they love me so much

koi yeh post read karega to sochega i have gone mad πŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

cool πŸ‘ πŸ‘

waise maanlo agar love letter hota to kya dialogue hota us rone ke scene main

Raj-(crying...khusi ke aasoon)mujhse itna pyyar karte hai sab......they love me so much

koi yeh post read karega to sochega i have gone mad πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Khushi ke aansoon aise nahi hote!

hes looking shattered in that pic.

lrllover thumbnail
shaterred?

haan sahi πŸ˜†

he did a wonderful job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but the UTV people 🀒 .........promo ka band baja diye hai 😭

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aamir the story in Pictures !

Aamir: Story in pictures

Television's most popular actor Rajeev Khandelwal makes his debut in Aamir directed by newcomer Rajkumar Gupta (who assisted Anurag Kashyap in Black Friday and No Smoking).

Aamir is about a London-based doctor who returns to India only to find himself trapped in a political and religious dilemma.

Aamir: Story in pictures

Rajeev is also credited as first assistant director of the movie because of his passion for his work. Rajeev was totally involved on the sets. He would give a clap himself and say action and then give his shot as shooting in the narrow lanes restricted the number of crew members. Sometimes he would carry a reflector in his hand and do the scene which normally is the work of assistant director.

He also took care of his makeup as the film was shot using hidden cameras so a vanity van was out of the question. He wanted real shots, therefore for continuity's sake, Rajeev would do his make up in a taxi or rickshaw.

Rajeev got on well with everyone, the director said. Whenever the actor was on sets he insisted on eating the same food as the crew. Rajeev even said in an interview once that he did not want special treatment. 'Since every one on Aamir were shooting in those dirty locations, I didn't want any special treatment...'.
The promotional music video of Aamir was at Flora Fountain (a stone fountain situated in Fort business district in the heart of South Mumbai). The song Mehfooz, a Sufi song was shot around noon and attracted a number of women from neighbouring offices, who came to the streets to catch a glimpse of their favourite actor.

On several occasions during the shoot Rajeev had to request his fans to allow them to shoot as the crowd was getting unmanageable.

The tall actor prefers to travel by business class as there is not enough leg space in economy class. He travelled with the whole crew for nine hours from Mumbai to London for the opening shot. Director Rajkumar Gupta explained him why he needs to travel in economy class and now Rajeev feels it was more like a picnic.

πŸ˜†Superb hai na!!
Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago