Remix

Mother's Day Ashi-Sonia Mix- Meri Maa

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
nappy me just going to see it...wait 4 my comments 😊
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye idiot...where is the small 6 mb version πŸ˜• ...this zshare link is also for abt 16 mbs...do give the 6 mbs wala link soon 😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Here is the small size video... of 6 MB's...again for ppl like loons and ashitaπŸ˜›

http://www.badongo.com/vid/711411

Happy Mother's day once again!πŸ€—πŸ˜³

funky n crazy thumbnail
aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dis is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€— mmmmmm seeeeeeein it agnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn will reply proprly jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii m luvin itttttttttttttttttttttttttt 😳
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†the reason loony didn't trouble you was becoz u finally allowed her to watch yuvi vs dhonniπŸ˜†..warna u know i was all set to irritate the hell out of you😳..my fvttt ass timeeeπŸ˜†...trust me jitna pleasure mujhe tujhe tang karne main aata hai utna kissy main nahi aataπŸ˜‰

and mix toh rocking hogaaa hi after all tery lucky mascottere saath jo thy😳😳 half the credit of your mixes should go to me and my exclusive charmπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

anyways its your firsht everrrrrrrrr mummummmmmm sonuuuuuuuuuu mix and u know i totallyyyyyyyyyyyy totallyy loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itπŸ€—it is soooooooooooooooooooo awesomeeeeeee and seeing it again is making me miss my mum moreeeeeeeeeπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—

i wld reply to it theek se later at night but for now you are a genius by god i cant believe u successfullly made that mix i mean its such a tough song but still u did itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌhats off to youuuuπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌand i wld always challenge u coz my challenges gives u the spark to go for the kill and to everytime come up with a masterpieceπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ 

proude of youuuuuuuu ninsssss very veryy proudeeeeeeeπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and moi wld be back with my "proper" replyyyy  πŸ˜³

p_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omgggggggg nappppyyyyyyyyyy dis mix is wonderfuuuuul its sweeeeeeeet sooooooooooo beautiful i luuuuvd dis mixxx soooooo muchh sooo muuuuchh dat it made me fallll in luuuuuv vid ashisonia allll over again u kno a mother daughter relationship is da bst relationship in da whole world n uve shwn it soooo perfectly thru dis mix dat lyn kya itna bura huun main maaa ver sonia leaves vid puneet it sooo lukd lyk ashi sayin dose words n den sonia crying alone as if thinking bout all dose moments was makin her misssss her dotttty evn more   n da last stanza    ....par andere se darta hoon main maa...... teri parva karta hoon main maaa     it was sooo cuuutely made infact da whole mix was aaaaawwwwwsuuum ...lovelyyyyy
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww ninnuuuu saw it again and trust me moi in tears 😭 😭 i mean seriously is bond ki beauty ki koi limit nahi hai even god wld be unable to express the sanctity of this relationship 😳 😳 they were starkly different poles apart one was north toh the other was south but what still kept them glued together was this immaculate love which never allowed any "gaps" to come in between them so obviously there was no question of "filling" perhpas coz they knew that even a milicentymere's gap between them would create such a huge huge "void" in both their lives that from that point on survival itself would become the curse and then it wouldn't have mattered how many "perfectionists" were send their way to "fill the gap" the void would always be there because perfection can fill up nothing at all the foundation lies in the strength with which you love and adore the imperfections of the other person and with these two it was just that sonya ke liye ashi se badh kar shayad hi kabhi kuch hoga no matter how many marriges she undertake how many "pseudo" daughters come her way with loads of similarities in externalities like shopping and make-up her mummum would be just "one" and "only" why? coz the similarity lies in the deapth of their being coz of the fact that dono ki aatma ek hai they hale their origin from the same fragment ek ko chot lagegi ko doosra royega ek ko khushi hogy toh doosra hansega both of them truly signify the epitome of selfless love so pious that i indeed worship this relationship and even ashi knew it she knew it that she was not the perfect daughter on paper and to the outside world but to her mom she was the only "perfect" thing in her life which was her greatest solace her greatest pride her biggest achievment and her only desiere which indeed never allowed any "voids" to encrouch her life coz with her dotty being at her side life was nothing but a beautyful present woh hai toh zindagi hai woh nahi toh kuch bhi nahi rest all r just part of the package called life you meet some you part with some but if this one person vanishes the void would only end up in the culmination of her own self coz thats how soulmates r meant to exist and these two were just that...soulmates..

am sooooooooo proud of this relationship man it talks about my emotions exactly i mean ashi loved youvi more than life but she knew that her love for sonya was larger than life she knew yuvi was her soulmate but next only to her mom coz even yuvi's love might fall less when measured against her mom am proud of mummum that despite the arrival of pure love and true friendship in her life she never allowed anything at all to replace or for that matter even come in the vicinity of feelings which were meant only for her mom and which wld be there for more than "forever" years Edited by smritisashi - 15 years ago
ashi_mania thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smritisashi

awww ninnuuuu saw it again and trust me moi in tears 😭 😭 i mean seriously is bond ki beauty ki koi limit nahi hai even god wld be unable to express the sanctity of this relationship 😳 😳 they were starkly different poles apart one was north toh the other was south but what still kept them glued together was this immaculate love which never allowed any "gaps" to come in between them so obviously there was no question of "filling" perhpas coz they knew that even a milicentymere's gap between them would create such a huge huge "void" in both their lives that from that point on survival itself would become the curse and then it wouldn't have mattered how many "perfectionists" were send their way to "fill the gap" the void would always be there because perfection can fill up nothing at all the foundation lies in the strength with which you love and adore the imperfections of the other person and with these two it was just that sonya ke liye ashi se badh kar shayad hi kabhi kuch hoga no matter how many marriges she undertake how many "pseudo" daughters come her way with loads of similarities in externalities like shopping and make-up her mummum would be just "one" and "only" why? coz the similarity lies in the deapth of their being coz of the fact that dono ki aatma ek hai they hale their origin from the same fragment ek ko chot lagegi ko doosra royega ek ko khushi hogy toh doosra hansega both of them truly signify the epitome of selfless love so pious that i indeed worship this relationship and even ashi knew it she knew it that she was not the perfect daughter on paper and to the outside world but to her mom she was the only "perfect" thing in her life which was her greatest solace her greatest pride her biggest achievment and her only desiere which indeed never allowed any "voids" to encrouch her life coz with her dotty being at her side life was nothing but a beautyful present woh hai toh zindagi hai woh nahi toh kuch bhi nahi rest all r just part of the package called life you meet some you part with some but if this one person vanishes the void would only end up in the culmination of her own self coz thats how soulmates r meant to exist and these two were just that...soulmates..

am sooooooooo proud of this relationship man it talks about my emotions exactly i mean ashi loved youvi more than life but she knew that her love for sonya was larger than life she knew yuvi was her soulmate but next only to her mom coz even yuvi's love might fall less when measured against her mom am proud of mummum that despite the arrival of pure love and true friendship in her life she never allowed anything at all to replace or for that matter even come in the vicinity of feelings which were meant only for her mom and which wld be there for more than "forever" years

I soooo loved this reply of urs smriti πŸ‘.....my heart was crying as much as urs on seeing it πŸ˜‰ n there couldnt have been anything more perfect than thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.......really proud of u smriti.......she certainly deserved it.....n I am sooo proud u didnt do it in any  random topic πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...luv ya smriti πŸ€— n me gonna be back with a reply highlighting n coloring certain important points of this post which I thoroughly loved.....so watch out πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
ashi_mania thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smritisashi

awww ninnuuuu saw it again and trust me moi in tears 😭 😭 i mean seriously is bond ki beauty ki koi limit nahi hai even god wld be unable to express the sanctity of this relationship 😳 😳 they were starkly different poles apart one was north toh the other was south but what still kept them glued together was this immaculate love which never allowed any "gaps" to come in between them so obviously there was no question of "filling" perhpas coz they knew that even a milicentymere's gap between them would create such a huge huge "void" in both their lives that from that point on survival itself would become the curse

I soo completely agree with u smriti they were poles apart but thats where the beauty of the relationship lied......and I wonder what stupid gaps n void ppl talk abt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......wonder what ppl did while watching Remix.....make some stupid marriage plans between a guy n a girl who was fit to be his mom πŸ˜†.....no wonder they missed out on who was the most important person in Sonia's life😳 n then saw all gaps in between themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....she lived her life for her daughter...always gave her 1st priority ....u see any scene between them n this came across so obviously that even a blind person would have noticed the love between the 2 of them 😳😳

and then it wouldn't have mattered how many "perfectionists" were send their way to "fill the gap" the void would always be there because perfection can fill up nothing at all the foundation lies in the strength with which you love and adore the imperfections of the other person and with these two it was just that sonya ke liye ashi se badh kar shayad hi kabhi kuch hoga no matter how many marriges she undertake how many "pseudo" daughters come her way with loads of similarities in externalities like shopping and make-up her mummum would be just "one" and "only"

This is again so perfectly said πŸ‘.....she spread her love amongst so many motherless ppl be it MP or the ever so cute Leo 😳 or be it Ranveer or Vrinda ( though they had their mom but Rannys was away n Vrindas toh we know was totally against her 😭) but Sonia was always a mother figure to everyoneπŸ˜ƒ.....she cared for everyone but at the same time it was very very clear that for her no one mattered more than Ashi😳😳......the spark when she hugged AShi after meeting her  after ages or the joy when she rescued her outta any prob or the proud feeling she had everytime Ashi stood up to fight for the rightπŸ‘......none of these feelings were there in her scenes with the other ppl mentioned above or in her scenes with any other random person πŸ˜‰......her life revolved arnd her mumum 😳😳😳....for her she was the only one....artificialities like make up n shopping meant nothing more to her than time pass πŸ˜†πŸ˜†( though for some ppl make up...shopping n most importantly arranged marriages πŸ˜‰ mean the world🀬) ....all that mattered to her was her daughters happiness πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

why? coz the similarity lies in the deapth of their being coz of the fact that dono ki aatma ek hai they hale their origin from the same fragment ek ko chot lagegi ko doosra royega ek ko khushi hogy toh doosra hansega both of them truly signify the epitome of selfless love so pious that i indeed worship this relationship and even ashi knew it she knew it that she was not the perfect daughter on paper and to the outside world but to her mom she was the only "perfect" thing in her life which was her greatest solace her greatest pride her biggest achievment and her only desiere which indeed never allowed any "voids" to encrouch her life coz with her dotty being at her side life was nothing but a beautyful present woh hai toh zindagi hai woh nahi toh kuch bhi nahi rest all r just part of the package called life you meet some you part with some but if this one person vanishes the void would only end up in the culmination of her own self coz thats how soulmates r meant to exist and these two were just that...soulmates..

am sooooooooo proud of this relationship man it talks about my emotions exactly i mean ashi loved youvi more than life but she knew that her love for sonya was larger than life she knew yuvi was her soulmate but next only to her mom coz even yuvi's love might fall less when measured against her mom am proud of mummum that despite the arrival of pure love and true friendship in her life she never allowed anything at all to replace or for that matter even come in the vicinity of feelings which were meant only for her mom and which wld be there for more than "forever" years

Smriti u very well know what their bond means to me......u know both the special bonds in Ashi's life were so unique mainly bcoz they were not the usual kinds.........they were very very realπŸ‘πŸ‘......am sure each one of us here has fought with their mom atleast once in their life......or probably been rude to her n thats why all of us here cant call ourselves perfect.....but still we love our mom right and we all believe and are confident too that she will love me all her life...no matter how imperfect I am.......for her my perfections or imperfections dont mean a thing....n may be at some point my imperfections may out do my perfections too but her love will never diminish n most certainly those imperfections wont creat a "void" in her life....she will try to guide her daughter...show her the right path n this care n concern very well shows that for her nothing is more important than me.😳😳

Of course she may shower her love on some other ppl like may be my friends or a neighbours daughter but that doesnt mean she loves her own daughter any less.....every other person including her husband will take a secondary position in her life.......after all as u said she is a part of her ownself....she has experienced the most beautiful feeling which is giving birth to her own child n no matter how imperfect the child may be.....he/ she will be the most precious gift that God has ever given her...n the same applies to the child  too.....there couldnt have been a more precious gift that God has given to her other than her Mom 😳😳