Harman will marry Ashlesha

Posted: 15 years ago
After finding out that Daljeet lied to everyone and that Heer is the original daughter of Lalit's friend.. Prem and Ashlesha's marriage will be called off. And Heer and Prem's affair will start. Daljeet of course will be dejected so she will plan another way of getting into the Juneja family. Meanwhile Heer might get pregs and Prem will disappear in the middle of this on the marriage night or somethin.... Then the people will start talking crap about Heer and Lalit will ask Harman to marry Heer... Harman will leave his house in haste.. outside Daljeet will poison his mind and convince him to marry Ashlesha.. Then admist all this Preet will announce that he is ready to marry Heer... So all the politics wud go inside the Juneja family... wid Daljeets daughter Ash in the house and Heer also in the same house... And later as all Ekta shows Prem will come back.. And then another dillima and a triangle between Prem Preet and Heer...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hehe, lovely storyline, but the thing is, Prem is not that bad, he wont leave Heer stranded at the mandap.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wait ..Heer would never get pregnant without gettn married. 😲 .its insane..PREMEER.'s love is pure..their love can never go to that extent..

My Prem would never leave Heer in the mandap....never..

Edited by sweet_chilly - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Hehe, lovely storyline, but the thing is, Prem is not that bad, he wont leave Heer stranded at the mandap.

I used the word dissapear in that Prem will dissappear rather that the other D word.. Cuaz i knew if I say tat then the other gals in the forum wud kill me..😊😳

Edited by gugly - 15 years ago
purplewater thumbnail

Originally posted by: gugly

I used the word dissapear in that Prem will dissappear rather that the other D word.. Cuaz i knew if I say tat then the other gals in the forum wud kill me..😊😳

fabulous! 👏

i think you have it nailed...dj could make prem disappear....ya...but that ash and harman thing....i thought of that as well....but then ash is soooooo obsessed with preet that i don't know if she will agree to marry harman before preet's marriage...kyunki preet would have to be taken first before she would go for another...unless of course preet rudely says "NO" 😃 that's a BIG possibility

i still hope that its prem and heer, and preet and meher though....😉
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think this could actually be the story line ahead of us, rest we will have to see what happens. Lets see if Ekta suprises us this time!!! 😳 Edited by BKB2005 - 15 years ago
jaan 234 thumbnail
I think this could actually be the story line ahead of us, rest we will have to see what happens. Lets see if Ekta suprises us this time!!! 😃
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shubh shubh bolo yaar!!! 😆 😆 aise anab-shanab batein nahi kehte..mere sang bolo ekta mayya ki jai ho 😆 !!!
I guess you made the storyline in a typical balaji style but I really hope none of this happens....
Miss.Reassurance meri assurance mat chin lo aisa storyline batake 😭 😭 😭 !
Gugly plz think positive 😉 ...I will not stand heer getting preg. b4 marriage neither...preet bcuming sullen with responsibilities...nor prem leaving us all and going even 4 a couple of days... 😭
But one thing is good in wat u said ash should get married to harman...waah we will ge to see Dj jealous o her daughter 😆 😆 😆 !!!
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livelygal

shubh shubh bolo yaar!!! 😆 😆 aise anab-shanab batein nahi kehte..mere sang bolo ekta mayya ki jai ho 😆 !!!
I guess you made the storyline in a typical balaji style but I really hope none of this happens....
Miss.Reassurance meri assurance mat chin lo aisa storyline batake 😭 😭 😭 !
Gugly plz think positive 😉 ...I will not stand heer getting preg. b4 marriage neither...preet bcuming sullen with responsibilities...nor prem leaving us all and going even 4 a couple of days... 😭
But one thing is good in wat u said ash should get married to harman...waah we will ge to see Dj jealous o her daughter 😆 😆 😆 !!!

😆 Pallo u always crack me up😆
but i really wish nuthing like this will happen even i wont be able to stand Prem disappearing or Heer getting pregnant  before marrige
purplewater thumbnail
no no.....heer before marriage...no no...nah...i don't think that's gonna happen...