Zareena

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Mannu how about these 2?

lavienrose IF-Stunnerz
lavienrose
lavienrose

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
hmmmm achi hai!
ok I'm gonna request a siggy with these two pics for both of us!
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Shahid is Anushka's new love interest!

15 Apr, 2009 12:00 am ISTlRenuka Vyavahare /INDIATIMES MOVIES

'Where is Anushka Sharma post Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi,' was the question that plagued everyone's mind. The fate of Rab Ne girl vis--vis her arch rival Asin also made headlines. But all you anxious souls can take a breather now as we will give you the info you've been waiting to hear!

Anushka Sharma who made her debut opposite Shah Rukh in Rab Ne will now be seen in her second film with Yash Raj, this time with Shahid Kapoor.

Our source revealed, "Anushka and Shahid will be paired opposite each other in a Yash Raj film which is to be directed by actor Parmeet Sethi. Parmeet has also roped in stand-up comedian Veer Das and Indian Idol contestant and host Meiyang Chang as lead actors of the film."

He further added, "The film is not a romantic comedy but a story revolving around four people and how they evolve in life."

We called up Parmeet but he refused to comment saying, "It's true that I am planning to make this film but I will speak in depth when I get a go-ahead from the production house (Yash Raj)."

We thus got in touch with Rafiq Gangjee, Vice President Marketing & Communications at Yash Raj to know more. Rafiq revealed, "Yes, Aditya Chopra has given Parmeet's film a go-ahead, in fact it's the only film which was approved by Aditya while he was busy with Rab Ne's shoot. Shahid and Anushka will be a part of this film."

With Shahid doing an array of different roles, we are quite looking forward to this film which has been already tagged as an 'unconventional film' by people closely working on it.

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4400895.cms

;'
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mannu-

hmmmm achi hai!
ok I'm gonna request a siggy with these two pics for both of us!

thanks mannu Hug
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Anushka Sharma loses chance to do Arundhati remake

By Subhash K. Jha, April 16, 2009 - 11:12 IST

It's touted as the biggest hit in the history of Telugu cinema. And now Arundhati is all set to be remade into Hindi.

Many producers including Ghajini's Madhu Mantena were vying for the Hindi remake rights. But the producer of the Telugu version M. Shyam Prasad Reddy has decided to remake the film in Hindi.

Sonu Sood who played the main antagonist in the Telugu film and is all set to encore the same part in Hindi, confirms these developments.

Confirming these developments Sood says, "I'm excited because we all worked very hard on making the Telugu original something special. Lots of producers wanted to remake it in Hindi. But now the original producer has decided to go for it. The Hindi Arundhati will be far more expensive and polished. We start shooting in June. "

Sood has already started preparing for the part. "The Hindi version will have to be severely revised."

The remakes expert Priyadarshan was approached to direct Arundhati in Hindi. Apparently Priyan has no time at such short notice.

"And the original director Kodi Ramkrishna can't understand Hindi. So we're probably going with a guy named Rahul who did all the special effects in Tamil."

And now for the most crucial question. Who plays the central role of Arundhati in this woman-dominated film? Though no one is willing to commit to any name sources reveal that the makers of Arundhati were very keen to sign Anushka Sharma who starred with Shah Rukh Khan in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.

Says the source, "They needed someone strong robust young and determined and very North Indian as the lead in Hindi. They really wanted Anushka Sharma. She was perfect. But the producer was under the impression that she's under contract with Yashraj Films and unable to do any outside film. Now they might settle for the actress who played the lead in the Telugu Arundhati in Hindi. Coincidentally her name too is Anushka."

Surprisingly, Arjan (Fashion) Bajwa who played the romantic lead in Arundhati is not part of the Hindi remake.

When questioned, Arjan says, "They haven't asked me. Even if they had I wouldn't do it. Have you seen what has been done to my role in the Telugu film?"

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2009/04/16/12755/index.html
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I so dislike YRF contractsUnhappy

Go to top