ok zaru
I going to sleep lolzzzzzzzzzz
and yes I bought  a pirated DVD lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ok byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
OMG maniii how could buy pirated movie of our Anushka...

Good night
lavienrose IF-Stunnerz
lavienrose
lavienrose

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
it's okk
main baad main original le loongi lolzzzzzzzz
ok bye for now
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I'm comfortable in army quarters:: Anushka Sharma

Mumbai, She has been catapulted to star status with her debut in "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi". But Anushka Sharma says she is a simple girl just like her character in the movie and has no plans to move into a plush home as she is enjoying her stay in the army quarters here.

"I kept coming to Mumbai for modelling assignments. I decided to move into Mumbai a year ago with my mom, since my dad is posted out. I haven't bought my place. Right now I'm very comfortable in the army quarters. I don't feel the need to move from where I am," Anushka told IANS.

The actress, who has signed one more film with Yash Raj Films, says she was lucky to be brought up in Bangalore.

"Otherwise army officers, who give their lives for the country, could be posted anywhere in the back of beyond. That gets really tough on their kids. Me and my brother (who used to be a state-level cricketer) got the best of education in Bangalore," said Anushka.

Directed by Aditya Chopra, the romance drama starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka hit bull's eye at the box office and the collections are going strong even after three weeks.

Ask her how she managed to be so natural in her first film, Anushka said: "All the while I was modelling in Bangalore, maybe there was an actor lurking within me. I'm crazy about my modelling work. I love the ramp and the backstage banter. I moved to Mumbai a year ago. Movies were not a priority. I don't come from a film background, don't know how the industry works. I didn't know anyone here."

She didn't have to make a strenuous effort to act.

"Even modelling is a kind of performance. On the ramp you are representing a concept. In a film, you're projecting an individual. But the transition wasn't hard for me. Because in real life I'm as simple as the girl I play in 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'. Yes, I do like to dress up and walk the ramp. But that isn't the real me."

The newcomer is receiving compliments from all and sundry, but says the best came from Yash Chopra himself.

"He came up to me and said mine was one of the best performances he had seen by a debutante. He placed his hand on my head while saying this. So he was blessing me," said Anushka.

Unlike other Yash Raj Films heroines, she was not presented with the poised finesse and sophistication associated with the banner.

The newcomer defends the banner, saying: "You're right. Even when actresses are presented as seedhi-saadhi (girl next door) in a Yash Raj film, they are glamorous. And coming from a glamour background I wouldn't have minded being glossy in my first film. But you know what?

"This was such a huge opportunity. I couldn't have asked for more. I fell in love with my character and the film. It's a dream role for any debutante. I can always get into a chiffon sari in the next Yash Raj movie. Or the one after that...."

Although "Rab Ne..." is Anushka's first film, she wasn't over-instructed for her role.

"Adi never told me what to do beyond a point. In fact, he gave me the liberty to interpret my character the way I wanted after making me read the lines. Imagine a newcomer getting so much freedom in her first film!

"I must have given Ravi Chandran (director of photography) so much grief. I knew nothing about camera angles. I didn't even understand focus marks. Shah Rukh was doing that for me. Adi and Shah Rukh made things so comfortable for me. These things matter a lot when you're starting out."

Commenting on her co-star, Anushka says she was always a huge Shah Rukh fan.

"My dad is in the army and when they would've these functions in the mess, I'd dance to Shah Rukh's 'Kitabe bahut si padhi hogi' from 'Baazigar'. I must've been three at that time.

"I wasn't just Shah Rukh's fan. I'm his big admirer. I always loved the way he conducted himself. Now after having worked with him, I love him even more. 'Rab Ne...' was like my school where Shah Rukh and Adi were my teachers."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/St...Anushka+Sharma+
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Anushka Sharma: Newbie from Bengalooru

By R.M. VIJAYAKAR     
indiawest.com     January 08, 2009 03:51:00 PM

MUMBAI — She looks set to grab all the newbie awards this year. Anushka Sharma is incredulous when I tell her that her performance in "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" was as skilled and smooth as someone who has done 10 films already. "Really?" she asks, wide-eyed. "Thanks so much for saying that!" But we mean it, girl.

Attired in one of the tracksuits she wore in her debut film's dance competition sequences, she tells you that she's a lot like her character. "Shah Rukh Khan says that in most cases, a new face is signed because he or she is closest to the character, and I think I agree with his view," Sharma told India-West in an exclusive interview at Yash Raj Studios.

"Though I have never even been to Amritsar or to the interiors of Punjab and have never interacted much with people who come from there, I am definitely a lot like Taani — I am very talkative, upfront about saying what is on my mind and have similar values. So I enjoyed performing Taani's role," says the Punjabi maiden who's spent almost her entire life in Bengalooru, earlier known as Bangalore.

"We went to live there when I was about three years old," says the actress, who's prone to quick smiles and wide-eyed looks. "Dad's in the armed forces — his name is Col. A.K. Sharma. And I have an elder brother who is in the Merchant Navy." And mommy and Anushka complete the family drill.

Anushka came to Mumbai when she began to do modeling a bit over year ago. Films were never on the agenda, and she is sure that her parents would have had apprehensions if they had been. But her pictures were seen by Aditya Chopra, writer-director and co-producer of the film, and she was summoned. "Everything went by protocol," she said. "First I had to meet the AD. When he was satisfied, Adi came in. I auditioned for the scene where Shah Rukh and I meet for the first time at my wedding. But Adi did not tell me that it was an actual sequence from the film that he was making. And when my parents saw that it was a reputed banner and a co-star like Shah Rukh they had no objections at all and were supportive of my decision to do the film."

Though Anushka had never thought of a career in films, she had paradoxically done an acting workshop during a lull in her modeling phase. "That was only because I can never sit doing nothing!" she chirps. "But what you learn on the sets with a real camera and when delivering lines that you haven't learnt by heart before is something else altogether. For me, 'Rab Ne…' was like going into the Standard One of acting."

How then did she pack such a solid punch? The sprightly Sharma tells you that a lot of the credit goes to "teacher" Adi — and SRK himself.

"Adi knows exactly how to take the best out of us," says the new Miss Congeniality on the block. "He would never say that any scene had to be done exactly in this or that way or by imitating him. He would give me a scene and let me interpret it my way. We would discuss important scenes for a good while as he would take me through them. He gave me the space and the freedom that gave me an understanding of the script and my character completely. That made me very confident and I wanted to make my own contributions to Taani — more importantly, that's why I could do it."

She goes on, "And Shah Rukh (note the welcome absence of the film norm "ji") helped me so much! So-o much! People have been saying that I came across as very confident in my debut, but a large chunk of that was because Shah Rukh accommodated me so much. He was so selfless that he never ever thought of taking away any scene, camera angle or importance away from me! I ended up really enjoying myself. He would, for example, help me in technical angles like giving the cues about where I should finally come and stand for the camera even while I was concentrating on the right vocal and facial expressions, which is technically called giving focus marks."

Anushka is happy with the YRF strategy of keeping her under wraps till after the film was released, instead of hyping the newcomer the way they had done in the past with so many. "I am happy that it happened that way and I am very convinced that this was the right method. Since I am an actor, the most important part is about how good or bad I am in my work, which you come to know only after the film releases," she says.

Offers have obviously been coming in, and though Anushka has a three-film contract with Yash Raj Films, it is not exclusive. "Adi will let me do any outside film that will further my career prospects but I will consult him on the outside offers and then I will make the best decision. Meanwhile I have to try and better my acting, my dancing and my diction."

So she is ambitious now? And does she wish that she knew that an actress lurked within? "Oh, I have always been ambitious! And yeah, I do wish that I had known I had this gift. I would have probably started out two years earlier! (Laughs) But then, this was a dream break, so there are no complaints!"

And what does her family have to say about your work? "They are very happy. My brother, said with amusement, 'Not bad, yaar! You can act!'"

But what Anushka cannot forget is her father having tears in his eyes while watching her film — tears of pride. "It made me feel really happy that I could give this moment to him!" she says proudly.

http://indiawest.com/readmore.aspx?id=786&sid=3

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Best Actresses, 2008

The year 2008 was rather blah for our heroines. Not too many author-backed roles, nothing intensely extraordinary.

Despite that, a few of them left a nice, lingering aftertaste with a stirring performance and striking presence.

10. Anushka Sharma

It takes a lot of pizzazz to stand against one Shah Rukh Khan in a Aditya Chopra film.

Anushka Sharma had two of them to deal with. To her credit, the teenager fared exceptionally well under the given circumstances.

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2009/jan/05slide1-best-actresses-2008.htm
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Yash Raj to resurrect the career of Uday Chopra with new film starring Anushka Sharma?

by Vikram Chandiramani from Parinda.com

Anushka Sharma, Yash Chopra's latest discovery has apparently rescued his banner Yash Raj films with the success of her debut film 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'. Now sources say Yash Chopra is planning to relaunch his actor-son Uday Chopra in a film where he will be paired with the punjabi kudi Anushka Sharma. Uday Chopra was originally launched as one of the three love-struck boys in 'Mohabbatein' directed by Aditya Chopra, Yash Chopra's filmmaker son who also directed 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' apart from the all-time-hit 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge'. Uday Chopra with his unconventional looks and limited talent didn't have much luck at the box office after the moderate success of 'Mohabbatein' with all his films including 'Charas' and 'Supari' for outside directors falling flat. In 2005 Uday Chopra was part of the Yash Raj blockbuster 'Dhoom 2' . Perhaps encouraged by this, Yash Chopra relaunched his son in 'Neal N Nikki' which was rejected by the audiences and has the dubious distinction of being the lowest grossing film from the Yash Raj stable over the last two decades. Till some months ago Uday Chopra was seen as having retired from acting and was rumoredly going to direct a film for Yash Raj films. This wasn't surprising given that the aspiring actor assisted his father Yash Chopra on 'Lamhe' and 'Darr', two very watchable films.

However, less than two weeks ago Yash Raj films started a new project with Uday Chopra and Priyanka Chopra, as reported by us. Yash Raj films is said to be paying Priyanka Chopra Rs.3 crore to play the love interest of Uday Chopra in this film. Now apparently enthused by the response to Anushka Sharma, the Chopras are keen to use her mass appeal to turn Uday Chopra into a star. Anushka is bound by contract to do two other films with Yash Raj after 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'. Unlike Priyanka Chopra, Anushka will not get any huge fee, given her contract. Chopras have turned Anushka Sharma into a star and now it's payback time!

Yash Raj Films spokesperson Monika Bhattacharya denied that an Uday Chopra-Anushka Sharma project was on the cards.

http://www.parinda.com/news/entertainment/20081222/5754/yash-raj-resurrect-career-uday-chopra-new-film-starring-anushka-sha
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
RNBDJ pics

Go to top