Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Anushka Sharma FC - *RNBDJ* (Page 28)

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
SRK has soft spot for Taani

SRK seems to be not only in love with his character, Suri in Rab Ne but also has a soft spot for his onscreen love Tani, played by Anoushka Sharma. In a exclusive interview, where he was interviewed by Anoushka demurely dressed in a salwar kameez, the actor predictably did most of the talking, which is not a bad thing. But often he got so carried away by his words that he confessed that the lines between acting onscreen and off screen blurs for him. And that he often wondered while reacting to a real life situation, whether his emotions were for real or whether he was putting on an act. And his adoring Tani, who looked totally in awe of SRK nodded in understanding.

But unlike Deepika, (whom SRK launched in OSO), who annoyed the actor with her onscreen shenanigans and haughty behaviour, Anouskha's sweetness has impressed the actor. So in a typically melodramatic SRK style, he goes down on his knees at the end of the show to express his support for Tani and even shares his first "public kiss" a peck on Anoushka's cheek. Lucky Anouskha, for when you have SRK's blessings and support, it sure takes you places. Look how Arjun Ramphal's career took off ever since SRK took him under his wing.

source:deccan.com

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Beauty tips from Anushka Sharma

Rediff.com's Rajesh Karkera caught up with model Anushka Sharma on the sidelines of LFW. Here she shares some beauty tips and her views about applying make up and the media:
Beauty secret for great skin:

AS:
I am blessed with very good skin. But because of the damage from all the make up we apply and pollution I wash my face regularly. I drink lots of water and try to be happy.

How does she take care of her skin:

AS:
Once in a while I apply some refreshing Neem packs which detoixifies the skin.

Hair tips:

AS:
My hair is quite healthy. Since I have a contract with Sunsilk they do all the protein treatments for me. The hair pack that they apply makes my hair healthy.

What do you do when you are not modelling?:

AS:
I meet up with my friends; catch up on sleep. I love reading. I'm doing my majors in economics through correspondence because of the lack of time.

Memories of her first walk on the ramp:

AS:
That was long time back when I was only 15. I was told that I should walk just like I walk on the streets and that's exactly what I did. Trust me it was really bad.

But it was a great learning experience for me. I was very very very nervous; I started watching fashion shows and reading on fashion. Then I got really involved in it. And with the help of the models who taught me here I am. Now I think I can walk well on the ramp.

The not-so-good things about being a model:

AS:
The hours. You have to wake up early and go to sleep at an unearthly hour. And the make up that they splash on us really makes us feel not normal. Then again there's no specific time for meals and it doesn't matter if we have a bad back or a stomach pain. If we're here, we have to walk.

What I think of the media?:

AS:
The media can make or break a person. At times they go a bit further then they should. Just in the name of TRP's and sensational news. So I think that's wrong. But at the same time they are quite responsible also and because of them people come forward and voice their opinions.

http://www.rediff.com/getahead/2007/oct/15int3.htm

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Anushka: I wanted RAB NE shoot to go on & on

January 1, 2009 6:44:53 PM IST
Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Trade News Network

Anushka doesn't remember a single dull moment during the making of RAB NE BANA DI JODI. In fact her dullest moments were those when she was not on the sets as she constantly longed for heading for studios. Glad that she became an actress and started her Bollywood journey with RAB NE BANA DI JODI opposite Shah Rukh Khan, she reveals that if she had her way, she would have wanted the film's shoot to go on and on.

"Really, I never wanted the film's shoot to end. In fact I would only turn restless during the breaks because it was so much fun to be on the sets and interacting with everyone", says Anushka who has now become second debutant heroine after Deepika Padukone (OM SHANTI OM) to have delivered a Superhit film with Shah Rukh Khan.

"Anushka Sharma was indeed the happiest person in the world throughout the making of RAB NE BANA DI JODI", she winks as she fondly remembers the time gone by, "People closest to me would know it just by my voice on the phone that whether I was on the shoot or at home. My friends and family members would tease me that I was better off on the sets itself as I was my energetic best there."

One can't help but prod Anushka if her love for facing the camera was the reason why the film became almost 3 hours long?

"By the way it was 2:40 hours", she corrects me with a smile, "And come on, what I am talking about is the entire process of film making and not just the shoot part. A process is always longer than the eventual result and it was the sheer experience of being a part of this process that I enjoyed most."

lavienrose IF-Stunnerz
lavienrose
lavienrose

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
wow
thnx for these sweet interviews
I also want to watch more RNBDJ lolzzzzzzzz
wish it could be longBig smile
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I think 2 hours and 40 minutes movie is better than 3 hoursLOL Remember mohabbatein? Wow it was too long!! I went to watch Rab ne last week and i was like wow movie ended alreadyLOL I definately going to buy the dvd.
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hey mz.jess welcome to the Fc and i like your Avi, from which movie?
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
call me jess,
my icon?
its from khabhi khushi khabhi gham =]
lavienrose IF-Stunnerz
lavienrose
lavienrose

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
wow