India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Anushka Sharma FC - *RNBDJ* (Page 13)

Ira593 IF-Dazzler
Ira593
Ira593

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

jessu!!! how many fcs are dere where we both r members!

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
you guys are so funny lol

Aree with u ira anushka looked so beautiful in blue and green!
-amruta- IF-Dazzler
-amruta-
-amruta-

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Count me in :) im amruta!

& i have updated some rnbdj sigg on pg.20 of my shop(the links
in my sigg box) use them if you want =)
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the Fc Amruta:)

I don't see the link?
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
When SRK kissed his LadyLove

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is doing a good business worldwide and obviously the joy of Shahrukh Khan and debutante Anushka Sharma is beyond measure. Anushka made her public appearance only after the film hit the silver screen and it is King Khan who introduced his onscreen ladylove to the world. As Shahrukh is well known for his tongue-in-cheek jokes, while introducing her he kissed Anushka on her cheeks.

Why so late in exposing Anuskha to the media, SRK replied, "The idea was not to keep her a secret. We wanted her work to speak for her. When new actors come into films, it is important for people to see their work and then question them. It becomes easier after the film releases."

Anushka shared her experience on working with Shahrukh, "I was very nervous and excited when I met Shahrukh on the first of the shoot. But Shahrukh Khan is Shahrukh Khan — he is full of charm, and he charmed me. On the first day, he was in Suri's look and for five seconds, I couldn't recognize him. He walked up to me, congratulated me and that's when I realized it was him."

http://www.bollywoodz.net/when-shahrukh-kissed-his-ladylove
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Anushka Interview

Tell us about yourself.

I am 20 years old, not 19. I started modelling when I was 15, not 13 as has been reported. I am a North Indian but I have grown up in Bangalore. My father is in the Army and I stayed in Army colonies and studied in Army schools. I went to Mt. Carmel College in Bangalore. Now I stay in Mumbai. I like to read and listen to music. I keep listening to Rab Ne...'s music and haven't got bored yet. I am not a movie buff as such, I just tag along with my friends, but I have seen Rab ne... four times.

Were your parents supportive of your modelling career?

My parents have never imposed their ambitions on my brother or me. I wanted to be a model and my father said that I could do that if I proved myself in studies. So I was a pretty good student and worked during my weekends and vacations. Now, I am completing my studies through correspondence.

How did you get the offer? Did you want to be an actress?

I was a model with Elite Model Management and YRF liked me and short listed my pictures. I gave the audition and I got signed for the part of Taani. I was very happy modelling. I didn't think about films because I am from a non-filmi background, but I was open to it.

So what was your reaction when you were signed on?

I was very happy when Adi told me that I was going to play Taani. I wondered what good karma I had to be debuting in a Yash Raj film. But I also felt very responsible. Adi and Shah Rukh are brilliant at their jobs, but I wasn't going to leave everything to them. I knew I had been selected for a reason and I had to deliver the goods. There was no pressure, no stress. When I was doing the film, I felt I was meant to do this. It has been a surreal experience. I still can't believe I have done the film. Good things happen to me when I don't think too much or expect anything to happen.

How has life changed after Rab ne?

Well, I am feeling unwell as it has been an overdose of promotions (laughs) with interviews and studio visits. But it's great, people recognise me because of the film. It has been great talking about the film. Even during the filming, I was an actor on the sets and I was myself when I went back home.

Are you happy with the response to the film?

To be honest, I have read four reviews. Two of them were good and two of them were bad. So I was like ok, it has got a mixed response. I think 90% of the people have liked the film and those who didn't like it, have not hated it or found it unbearable. In fact, one person called me and said he had already seen the film 7-8 times and was going to see it 100 times more! I think the current generation, including me, is very cynical. We can't see and accept anything that is happy, pure and simple. We have to dissect every movie. One needs to go with an open mind and get involved in the world depicted in the film to enjoy it.

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Yash Raj to resurrect the career of Uday Chopra with new film starring Anushka Sharma?

by Vikram Chandiramani from Parinda.com

Anushka Sharma, Yash Chopra's latest discovery has apparently rescued his banner Yash Raj films with the success of her debut film 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'. Now sources say Yash Chopra is planning to relaunch his actor-son Uday Chopra in a film where he will be paired with the punjabi kudi Anushka Sharma. Uday Chopra was originally launched as one of the three love-struck boys in 'Mohabbatein' directed by Aditya Chopra, Yash Chopra's filmmaker son who also directed 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' apart from the all-time-hit 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge'. Uday Chopra with his unconventional looks and limited talent didn't have much luck at the box office after the moderate success of 'Mohabbatein' with all his films including 'Charas' and 'Supari' for outside directors falling flat. In 2005 Uday Chopra was part of the Yash Raj blockbuster 'Dhoom 2' . Perhaps encouraged by this, Yash Chopra relaunched his son in 'Neal N Nikki' which was rejected by the audiences and has the dubious distinction of being the lowest grossing film from the Yash Raj stable over the last two decades. Till some months ago Uday Chopra was seen as having retired from acting and was rumoredly going to direct a film for Yash Raj films. This wasn't surprising given that the aspiring actor assisted his father Yash Chopra on 'Lamhe' and 'Darr', two very watchable films.

However, less than two weeks ago Yash Raj films started a new project with Uday Chopra and Priyanka Chopra, as reported by us. Yash Raj films is said to be paying Priyanka Chopra Rs.3 crore to play the love interest of Uday Chopra in this film. Now apparently enthused by the response to Anushka Sharma, the Chopras are keen to use her mass appeal to turn Uday Chopra into a star. Anushka is bound by contract to do two other films with Yash Raj after 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'. Unlike Priyanka Chopra, Anushka will not get any huge fee, given her contract. Chopras have turned Anushka Sharma into a star and now it's payback time!

Yash Raj Films spokesperson Monika Bhattacharya denied that an Uday Chopra-Anushka Sharma project was on the cards.

-amruta- IF-Dazzler
-amruta-
-amruta-

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Welcome to the Fc Amruta:)

I don't see the link?

ohh here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1074901&TPN=20

Go to top