Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Anushka and Ranbir in Shimit Amin Next?

THERE were rumours earlier that Yash Raj Films had signed Ranbir Kapoor as well as Imran Khan for a film to be directed by Shimit Amin.

After the bonding that Ranbir and Imran shared during this year's Filmfare Awards, this seemed quite possible. And a source close to Shimit has confirmed this. He says Ranbir is surely in the film but Imran has not been signed up yet.

The only leading actress in the film opposite Ranbir is Anushka Sharma. Shimit has also announced a film, to be shot and released by the end of the year, which will not have a heroine.

http://epaper.mailtoday.in/epaperhome.aspx?issue=542009 page 39

Zareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mannu-

^^LOL!!!

why don't u request yaar?πŸ˜†

aise main bhi use kar loongi

Lol mannu, too busy for that.. πŸ˜†
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^^yaar itni busy hai tun!!!
chal I'll try to request LOL!
Zareena thumbnail
haan na, if you find any new creation of Anushka let me know tooπŸ˜› thanks.
lavienrose thumbnail
yaa sure! wait I'm gonna request!
give me a nice and sweet pic of her!
lavienrose thumbnail
hmmm jaise tumhari marzi!
koi bhi pic chalegi!
Zareena thumbnail
Mannu how about these 2?

lavienrose thumbnail
hmmmm achi hai!
ok I'm gonna request a siggy with these two pics for both of us!
Zareena thumbnail
Shahid is Anushka's new love interest!

15 Apr, 2009 12:00 am ISTlRenuka Vyavahare /INDIATIMES MOVIES

'Where is Anushka Sharma post Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi,' was the question that plagued everyone's mind. The fate of Rab Ne girl vis--vis her arch rival Asin also made headlines. But all you anxious souls can take a breather now as we will give you the info you've been waiting to hear!

Anushka Sharma who made her debut opposite Shah Rukh in Rab Ne will now be seen in her second film with Yash Raj, this time with Shahid Kapoor.

Our source revealed, "Anushka and Shahid will be paired opposite each other in a Yash Raj film which is to be directed by actor Parmeet Sethi. Parmeet has also roped in stand-up comedian Veer Das and Indian Idol contestant and host Meiyang Chang as lead actors of the film."

He further added, "The film is not a romantic comedy but a story revolving around four people and how they evolve in life."

We called up Parmeet but he refused to comment saying, "It's true that I am planning to make this film but I will speak in depth when I get a go-ahead from the production house (Yash Raj)."

We thus got in touch with Rafiq Gangjee, Vice President Marketing & Communications at Yash Raj to know more. Rafiq revealed, "Yes, Aditya Chopra has given Parmeet's film a go-ahead, in fact it's the only film which was approved by Aditya while he was busy with Rab Ne's shoot. Shahid and Anushka will be a part of this film."

With Shahid doing an array of different roles, we are quite looking forward to this film which has been already tagged as an 'unconventional film' by people closely working on it.

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4400895.cms

;'