Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

can someone answer this question for me?? (Page 9)

falak298 Goldie
falak298
falak298

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginak

Hi DMGians!

I know DMG has a hit an all time low for some of us (I know there might be people waiting there with missiles and dont watch if you dont like comments for daring to say this! Disclaimer:  I loved DMG once upon a time and am really saddened by the levels to which this show has descended and with a heavy heart I make this post!)

I guess the question I want to ask is this.  Ridhima has seen for herself how much she has hurt and affected Armaan.  She has seen him hurting himself physically, scarring emotionally, she has seen him crying, lose interest in his work, withdraw.  When he withdrew and went his way bidding her goodbye, she went and dragged him back and then again was so rude and cutting and unkind to him.  Why does she delight so much in hurting him.  Why hurt him so much that he doesnt care about anything any more and then do the nautanki of feeling concerned about him, his future, his career and do all this biking, boxing, ghulami ka natak, when she knows that all he needs is for her to acknowledge his love for her????? How can she bear to inflict so much pain and suffering on someone she claims to love??  Is this how love is supposed to be and is this what love is supposed to do to someone??  If so I really pity Armaan for falling into love.  No matter what his pranks are, he has never put her career or her reputation at stake like she is doing of his now.  (or i guess she is lucky her dad and senior doctors are conveniently absent when she breaks the rules!! and even if they see her doing funny stuff they conveniently blame Armaan Mallik's influence on her for it!!))All her pranks are so ghatiya for lack of a better word! (again ridzy lovers have a field day, defending her cos I really am curious to see how you do defend her, I mean on what basis!!))She puts him in situations where his name and professional reputation both get spoilt and he courts suspension and loss of face.  Is that how you love a man??  she looked so gleeful when Keerti caught Armaan with his hair colored and spiked!!!!Confused.  she didnt look a bit concerned, beats me how she claims to love him after all that!!

If this is love, I wudnt ever want to fall in love with a character like Ridhima, God forbid!!

It is indeed sad that the creatives have potrayed the female lead character in a serial so badly and we are all going ga ga over it.  Doesnt anyone feel bad about how a woman is being potrayed here, so confused!!  unable to accept her feelings and articulate them but brave enough to do an item number in public??? (Again dunno what purpose an item number is going to serve when all she has to do is go acknowledge she loves him if she actually does as she claims that is!!)

Actually the purpose of this post is to see if anyone can prove me wrong and explain to me what makes Ridhima as a character tick and what goes on in her head.  I wud love to hear from people who understand her perspective or her side of things!

why would i bother arguing with you aand say that you are wrong because you are completely right how can someone just say i love you to some then hurt them exactly like you said physically emotionally and just pulling such pranks on them that their career goes down the drain you are absolutly right and i compleeltly agree with in what you are saying and if people are going to argue then you don't understand the post.

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hey falak298 (sorry dunno your name Embarrassed )I was really confused and confounded initially as to how someone can be like that and wanted to have the perspective from the other side too Smile. Thanks for joining in. Had a nice discussion and enjoyed it Big smile
krazzy_dmgian Groupbie
krazzy_dmgian
krazzy_dmgian

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
hey Gina 1st of al really appreciate ur post wich gave way to such healthy discussion...i enjoyed reading everybody's view...specially sneha's take on ridzi's character...wot i would like to say is this...

First I dont thnk the Creative head of DMG puts too much of thought in character development..be it ridzis muskaans or armaans....it has hit an al time low...looks like those "ideas" or "creative inputs" cum out of a 10 yr old kid...after al its a serial kuch bhi chalta hain....

Second i hv never been ridzis supporter and totally agree that a person cant be so confused(specially after kasuali   n after her talk with BI)she doesnt like a few thngs abt him but doesnt want him to change either Wacko Wacko Wacko ....but i do thnk its nt ridzis fault altogether...she loves him dearly i thnk everybody agrees to that n cant see him in pain or unhappy.....but spare a thought on this.... the wrist cutting prank(again very childish n immature)that he played on her was just horrible i thnk anybody could loose their cool...how could she possibly validate her drunken confession after he played such a horrible prank???? its after this that A was completely broken n goofed up the surgery thingy... but how could ridzi hop upto him n say she loves him when she just had turned him down...i guess its b'coz of this that she resorted to boxing n BB n BR so as to bring some reprise to him....

Third i dont thnk armaan has behaved that well either that he gets so much of support frm dmgians here...1st post kasuali plays pranks on her horrible one that too...then after his talk with nana resumes his pranky behavior n then hits an al time low after the druken confession mishap...wot the hell???

And Four abt the current track i guess ridzi has unknowingly changed herself..tried to thnk like armaan for a change...how it feels to be in his shoes...

And lastly as to how this whole Elaan-e-Jung thng is gonna shape up only time will tell....

Edited by krazzy_dmgian - 11 May 2008 at 11:46am
zzoombie Goldie
zzoombie
zzoombie

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginak

Hi DMGians!

I know DMG has a hit an all time low for some of us (I know there might be people waiting there with missiles and dont watch if you dont like comments for daring to say this! Disclaimer:  I loved DMG once upon a time and am really saddened by the levels to which this show has descended and with a heavy heart I make this post!)

Agree with you so much that there was a time i never missed a single second of the serial but now i am cool with the repeat coz we know nothing substancial will come out

I guess the question I want to ask is this.  Ridhima has seen for herself how much she has hurt and affected Armaan.  She has seen him hurting himself physically, scarring emotionally, she has seen him crying, lose interest in his work, withdraw.  When he withdrew and went his way bidding her goodbye, she went and dragged him back and then again was so rude and cutting and unkind to him.  Before getting him back she should have asked herself if  she was serious about the relationship but instead she acted as if all she cares about is his career. excuse me he is educated enough to get a job in  some good hospital. the whole deal was like rearing a lamb and buthchering him in front of everyone in Sanjeevani .Why does she delight so much in hurting him.  Why hurt him so much that he doesnt care about anything any more and then do the nautanki of feeling concerned about him,One confused soul who is also making mess of a persons life who loves her the most.i sometime mentioned in one of my post that unless and until Armaan is injured or his life is in mess she wont react and some accident or blood ozzing is required to bring out "pyaar ke do meethe bol"from her.

his future, his career and do all this biking, boxing, ghulami ka natak, when she knows that all he needs is for her to acknowledge his love for her?????      I think she has a ego problem to say those words to Armaan which makes him happy and what ticks me the most that she doesnt leave him alone also, when he keeps the distance she tries getting  back to him why not leave the poor guy alone so that he moves on leaving behind all the emotional and physical injuries which ridz never hesitates to give him

How can she bear to inflict so much pain and suffering on someone she claims to love??  Is this how love is supposed to be and is this what love is supposed to do to someone?? Lately i have found that some ppl on the forum find this normal they say they are enjoying each others company and there is no gila shikwa and it happens in every relationship. Pls someone ask them if such pain and suffering comes their way would they still hang around with the same guy/girl.  If so I really pity Armaan for falling into love.  No matter what his pranks are, he has never put her career or her reputation at stake like she is doing of his now.  (or i guess she is lucky her dad and senior doctors are conveniently absent when she breaks the rules!! and even if they see her doing funny stuff they conveniently blame Armaan Mallik's influence on her for it!!))All her pranks are so ghatiya for lack of a better word! (again ridzy lovers have a field day, defending her cos I really am curious to see how you do defend her, I mean on what basis!!)) For this they say that Armaan played the similar pranks on her so now it is her turn. remember once ridz herself said " agar koi gir jaaye to use uthana chahiya na ke us ke saath khud hi gir jaaoo " i think she has fallen to the extreme low otherwise how can u do these horrible things to a person who simply worships you but she has given him wounds in return and instead of repenting she has become the prank queen ,does she think that this will amuse Armaan.She puts him in situations where his name and professional reputation both get spoilt and he courts suspension and loss of face.  Is that how you love a man??  she looked so gleeful when Keerti caught Armaan with his hair colored and spiked!!!!Confused.  she didnt look a bit concerned, beats me how she claims to love him after all that!!

I hate to see Armaan getting humilated in front of the staff and interns, when you love someone so deeply his honour is your honour ,how can she laugh at him, is this love,NO way  in love you share everything your joys and sorrows and honour  but she has not shared anything with him till now. her behaviour is shameful for the woman community , is this how we should redicule our lovers/husbands in front of ppl

If this is love, I wudnt ever want to fall in love with a character like Ridhima, God forbid!!

It is indeed sad that the creatives have potrayed the female lead character in a serial so badly and we are all going ga ga over it.  Doesnt anyone feel bad about how a woman is being potrayed here, so confused!!  unable to accept her feelings and articulate them but brave enough to do an item number in public??? (Again dunno what purpose an item number is going to serve when all she has to do is go acknowledge she loves him if she actually does as she claims that is!!)

item number has lately become an excuse for Riddhima lovers that she can do anything for Armaan and they defend her on this ground. though i feel that saying a sincere ILU in private is far more effective and romantic than this item number.she can be bold for a wrong cause but for the love of her life she has attitude. very sad

Actually the purpose of this post is to see if anyone can prove me wrong and explain to me what makes Ridhima as a character tick and what goes on in her head.  I wud love to hear from people who understand her perspective or her side of things!

Gina darling you are not wrong , not even a single bit everything is said to the point and rightly presented. it is actually the mindset of ppl that how they perceive it.
Wonderful post
Clap

we share the same views about the character
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=940402
you can check it out

Edited by zzoombie - 11 May 2008 at 9:44am
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zzoombie

Agree with you so much that there was a time i never missed a single second of the serial but now i am cool with the repeat coz we know nothing substancial will come out

Before getting him back she should have asked herself if  she was serious about the relationship but instead she acted as if all she cares about is his career. excuse me he is educated enough to get a job in  some good hospital. the whole deal was like rearing a lamb and buthchering him in front of everyone in Sanjeevani .

One confused soul who is also making mess of a persons life who loves her the most.i sometime mentioned in one of my post that unless and until Armaan is injured or his life is in mess she wont react and some accident or blood ozzing is required to bring out "pyaar ke do meethe bol"from her.

I think she has a ego problem to say those words to Armaan which makes him happy and what ticks me the most that she doesnt leave him alone also, when he keeps the distance she tries getting  back to him why not leave the poor guy alone so that he moves on leaving behind all the emotional and physical injuries which ridz never hesitates to give him

Lately i have found that some ppl on the forum find this normal they say they are enjoying each others company and there is no gila shikwa and it happens in every relationship. Pls someone ask them if such pain and suffering comes their way would they still hang around with the same guy/girl. 

For this they say that Armaan played the similar pranks on her so now it is her turn. remember once ridz herself said " agar koi gir jaaye to use uthana chahiya na ke us ke saath khud hi gir jaaoo " i think she has fallen to the extreme low otherwise how can u do these horrible things to a person who simply worships you but she has given him wounds in return and instead of repenting she has become the prank queen ,does she think that this will amuse Armaan.

I hate to see Armaan getting humilated in front of the staff and interns, when you love someone so deeply his honour is your honour ,how can she laugh at him, is this love,NO way  in love you share everything your joys and sorrows and honour  but she has not shared anything with him till now. her behaviour is shameful for the woman community , is this how we should redicule our lovers/husbands in front of ppl

item number has lately become an excuse for Riddhima lovers that she can do anything for Armaan and they defend her on this ground. though i feel that saying a sincere ILU in private is far more effective and romantic than this item number.she can be bold for a wrong cause but for the love of her life she has attitude. very sad

Gina darling you are not wrong , not even a single bit everything is said to the point and rightly presented. it is actually the mindset of ppl that how they perceive it.
Wonderful post
Clap

you can check it out

Very well put, zombie!! Will check your topic out ~

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzy_dmgian

hey Gina 1st of al really appreciate ur post wich gave way to such healthy discussion...i enjoyed reading everybody's view...specially sneha's take on ridzi's character...wot i would like to say is this... you are welcome

First I dont thnk the Creative head of DMG puts too much of thought in character development..be it ridzis muskaans or armaans....it has hit an al time low...looks like those "ideas" or "creative inputs" cum out of a 10 yr old kid...after al its a serial kuch bhi chalta hain.... of late it sure looks like they have lost track of all the characters!!and they seem to be "borrowing" ideas from IF no less!!!!!

Second i hv never been ridzis supporter and totally agree that a person cant be so confused(specially after kasuali   n after her talk with BI)she doesnt like a few thngs abt him but doesnt want him to change either Wacko Wacko Wacko ....but i do thnk its nt ridzis fault altogether...she loves him dearly i thnk everybody agrees to that n cant see him in pain or unhappy.....but spare a thought on this.... the wrist cutting prank(again very childish n immature)that he played on her was just horrible i thnk anybody could loose their cool...how could she possibly validate her drunken confession after he played such a horrible prank???? its after this that A was completely broken n goofed up the surgery thingy... but how could ridzi hop upto him n say she loves him when she just had turned him down...i guess its b'coz of this that she resorted to boxing n BB n BR so as to bring some reprise to him.... hmm the whole thing is beyond my comprehension actually.  the wrist cutting prank was really horrid and he deserved the slap for that!!

Third i dont thnk armaan has behaved that well either that he gets so much of support frm dmgians here...1st post kasuali plays pranks on her horrible one that too...then after his talk with nana resumes his pranky behavior n then hits an al time low after the druken confession mishap...wot the hell??? They have successfully spoilt Armaan too now!  the wrist cutting and now asking the lady he "loves" to "perform" in front of everyone???  Earlier no matter what he was dignified and the "perfect" lover.  Now they have gone and spoilt that! at least if they had shown him doing it out of anger it wud have fit in somewhere, but they show him still secretly loving her and missing her so beats me!!

And Four abt the current track i guess ridzi has unknowingly changed herself..tried to thnk like armaan for a change...how it feels to be in his shoes...hmm will go with that

And lastly as to how this whole Elaan-e-Jung thng is gonna shape up only time will tell....
The coming weeks dont seem very promising at least to me
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyvivacious

Originally posted by zzoombie

Agree with you so much that there was a time i never missed a single second of the serial but now i am cool with the repeat coz we know nothing substancial will come out Very true now I dont care if I miss the episodes.

Before getting him back she should have asked herself if  she was serious about the relationship but instead she acted as if all she cares about is his career. excuse me he is educated enough to get a job in  some good hospital. the whole deal was like rearing a lamb and buthchering him in front of everyone in Sanjeevani .Yeah right if she didnt want to get back with him, best thing was to let him be and let him get over her and deal with it the way he could instead of rushing in and acting all concerned.!

One confused soul who is also making mess of a persons life who loves her the most.i sometime mentioned in one of my post that unless and until Armaan is injured or his life is in mess she wont react and some accident or blood ozzing is required to bring out "pyaar ke do meethe bol"from her.  Hmm but of late Armaan is also not looking that good.  I guess they think it only fair to bring down armaan to match Ridzi's character being spoilt.

I think she has a ego problem to say those words to Armaan which makes him happy and what ticks me the most that she doesnt leave him alone also, when he keeps the distance she tries getting  back to him why not leave the poor guy alone so that he moves on leaving behind all the emotional and physical injuries which ridz never hesitates to give him. Yeah she cant keep her distance from him and leave him alone, nor will she let him move on.

Lately i have found that some ppl on the forum find this normal they say they are enjoying each others company and there is no gila shikwa and it happens in every relationship. Pls someone ask them if such pain and suffering comes their way would they still hang around with the same guy/girl.  I very much doubt that.

For this they say that Armaan played the similar pranks on her so now it is her turn. remember once ridz herself said " agar koi gir jaaye to use uthana chahiya na ke us ke saath khud hi gir jaaoo " i think she has fallen to the extreme low otherwise how can u do these horrible things to a person who simply worships you but she has given him wounds in return and instead of repenting she has become the prank queen ,does she think that this will amuse Armaan.  Had me all confused too.  But now some of em are saying she is trying to become like him and get him to smile at the same time be nasty so that he moves on and forgets her!!

I hate to see Armaan getting humilated in front of the staff and interns, when you love someone so deeply his honour is your honour ,how can she laugh at him, is this love,NO way  in love you share everything your joys and sorrows and honour  but she has not shared anything with him till now. her behaviour is shameful for the woman community , is this how we should redicule our lovers/husbands in front of ppl Her character sure is still pretty puzzling to me.  I guess the explanation some of us are trying to give is tht she wants him to hate her and move on cos this relation is not happening and hence this behavior cos she doesnt want him to change.!!

item number has lately become an excuse for Riddhima lovers that she can do anything for Armaan and they defend her on this ground. though i feel that saying a sincere ILU in private is far more effective and romantic than this item number.she can be bold for a wrong cause but for the love of her life she has attitude. very sad.  Yeah really.  I catn explain tht ghulami bit and the dance number.   Which woman with self respect would do something like that instead of straight talking it out or just moving on after informing the other that it is not happening!!  Apparently some ppl cannot sit down and talk! alright! but still!!!! you can do a dance number !!!!!!! and ghulam!!!!!!! when women have struggled for centuries to come out of the shadow and fight for equality and stuff at this day and age she wants to be ghulam and put down and made to do all this crap!!! rather than behave like an intelligent educated, self-respecting woman?? the saddest part is in the titles or credit creatives adn the story writer are all women?? curious to know how they arrived at her character and dont they mind representing their own kind thus?

Wonderful post
Clap

you can check it out

Very well put, zombie!! Will check your topic out ~

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
zzombie will surely check out your thread. Big smile

Go to top