Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

can someone answer this question for me?? (Page 6)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyvivacious

hear! hear! I take my hat off to you for bringing this point, Veena...Clap You go, girl!!  here's a bigggggg hug for you...Hug

Aww..thanks SarahEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This question has been buggin me since the 'prank' epi's have started! This will be a good reason for the 2nd Conf to fail!

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
veena great point made there! She is getting to look really confused now na. mixing personal and professional life herself and then changing herself to get him to his normal self. Are they attempting to show ridz getting transformed inspite of herself?? more like you pointed a finger at A now look what you are doing and this is how it is in love??? Confused
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

hear! hear! I take my hat off to you for bringing this point, Veena...Clap You go, girl!!  here's a bigggggg hug for you...Hug

This question has been buggin me since the 'prank' epi's have started! This will be a good reason for the 2nd Conf to fail!

oh wow that's pretty astute, ClapClapClapnow this time around will it be his turn to reject her changed self???? or will it be she herself saying loving him has changed me and that is not right?? Add to that her dad's disapproval of Armaan and the "effect" he has on her!  she is so used to being her dad's beloved darling!!  So losing his affection or falling from his eyes will be an added incentive for her to yet again reject Armaan??

Edited by ginak - 10 May 2008 at 3:19pm
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginak

Originally posted by dmg07

[QUOTE=simplyvivacious]hear! hear! I take my hat off to you for bringing this point, Veena...Clap You go, girl!!  here's a bigggggg hug for you...Hug

oh wow that's pretty astute, ClapClapClapnow this time around will it be his turn to reject her changed self???? or will it be she herself saying loving him has changed me and that is not right?? Add to that her dad's disapproval of Armaan and the "effect" he has on her!  she is so used to being her dad's beloved darling!!  So losing his affection or falling from his eyes will be an added incentive for her to yet again reject Armaan??[/QUOTE]

Exactly... we are going to running around in circles with this... Absolutely there will be a disapproval from Dr S! Wonder how the old/new Ridz will handle this...is her 'love' toward Armaan strong to go over the huddle or a rejection is going to be the easy way out like right now!!

Edited by dmg07 - 10 May 2008 at 3:25pm
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
on a pretty shallow note, i want armaan rejecting her for a change and ridhima doing the wooing thing..for me, that'd be loads better than drag queens and cake fights...asking too much? Ok, will stop day-dreaming...
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
veena hmm vicious cycle that! so they are already laying base for rejection even before the so called second confession. I must say wow! hats off to you for that!!

((""Wonder how the old/new Ridz will handle this...is her 'love' toward Armaan strong to go over the huddle or a rejection is going to be the easy way out like right now!"" )) Hmm would be interesting to watch that though have a sneaking suspicion it will be latter but then you never know! She might even turn rebellious esp if they bring in Armaan's parents with Bi telling her how uncaring or unloving they/he/she were!! and would that lead toDr. Shashank disowning her in a fit of rage or you know saying after all you are "adopted" Aaah the plot thickens and the cycle goes round and round.

Edited by ginak - 10 May 2008 at 3:32pm
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

on a pretty shallow note, i want armaan rejecting her for a change and ridhima doing the wooing thing..for me, that'd be loads better than drag queens and cake fights...asking too much? Ok, will stop day-dreaming...
Would be real nice to watch, but then yeah that wud be like too much but then no harm day dreaming!!
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Really Sarah....I would love that too!! I don't know how long I can take the non-substance in this natuanki.. oh well..

Go to top