Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

can someone answer this question for me?? (Page 18)

Devotion. IF-Rockerz
Devotion.
Devotion.

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cha_iqbal

Originally posted by ginak

now there is some serious prob with the quiz itself I guess. I knew it! We shud get hold of the person who framed those questions and ask him/her to fix it!! cant have so many Ridhimas on the loose

i guess the quiz knows we all want Armaan

so it makes us Riddhima automatically LOL

bechara armaan...jaane ab uska kya hoga?? abhi to ek hi riddhima se pareshan n  now so many of them running looseLOL

btw does anybody has d link..i also want 2 try it

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

i guess the quiz knows we all want Armaan

so it makes us Riddhima automatically LOL

Haai Hamz.... Armaan ki angle!!! Nice...

Devotion. IF-Rockerz
Devotion.
Devotion.

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu98pihu

i agree..realli ridz character is getting very confusing...Confusedi also don't get wat she is trying 2 to...all d sports events & gulaam drama n all..all of it doesn't make sense at all!!OuchOuch doesn't she realize dat wat armi needs is jus 3 words "I LUV ARMAAN"in front of everybody. Angryshe tells she luv him but is hurting him herself again n again.AngryAngry n pata nahin how many armaan we hav...sumtimes 1 armaan is back n at other times trying 2 bring back sum other armaan...it's getting like changing clothes...arey aaj red wala means yeh wala armaan, kal green means another armaan n yeh kya aaj to 2 colors ka mixture..LOLLOLi think dey sud hav had more work on character sketches of charactersOuch

now i get it..creatives getting lots of armaan 4 all riddhmas out hereWink

Edited by kuhu98pihu - 12 May 2008 at 3:48pm
islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Kehte hain...dil ke saare angles jaake armaan pe end hote hain Big smile

Edited by cha_iqbal - 12 May 2008 at 3:42pm
falak298 Goldie
falak298
falak298

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I actually i would like to ask what THE HELL IS RIDDHIMMA DOING i mean come on??????????// the ghulami the games the getting armaan suspened and alll that stuff if she wants to make him happy just go straight to him n say I LOVE YOU is it that hard Angry
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Heya Gina!

Nice post yaar! You're still trying to figure out this wonderful character? LOL LOL I remember vaguely trying to have a proper discussion about the 'why' of the actions of R a while back...ended up giving me a headache LOL LOL which is why I probably don't have much to say anymore LOL

Excellent points raised by Sarah and Veena as well! Clap Clap

@Missy: Dude, you astound me with your ability to put a positive spin on the creatives's 'creativity' every single time LOL LOL So the show has come full circle? Hmmm, I never really would have thought of that...so you're saying that the 'pranks' are all part of some grand plan and will all tie up eventually? Interesting...

@Gina: Coming back to the post...like many have already said in this post...bottom line is that EVERYTHING has been massacred...and I doubt that there can be a fully satisfying response to the question posed by you...after all we don't have quite the amazing dimaag that the creatives have to understand their 'logic'...but makes for good discussion! I really enjoyed reading everyone's responses!
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Heya Gina! anu hiii Hugbeen missing ya a lot lately!!

Nice post yaar! You're still trying to figure out this wonderful character? LOL LOL I remember vaguely trying to have a proper discussion about the 'why' of the actions of R a while back...ended up giving me a headache LOL LOL which is why I probably don't have much to say anymore LOL I can very well understand LOLLOLLOL

Excellent points raised by Sarah and Veena as well! Clap Clap I really enjoyed the points they raised!  nice discussion there!!

@Missy: Dude, you astound me with your ability to put a positive spin on the creatives's 'creativity' every single time LOL LOL So the show has come full circle? Hmmm, I never really would have thought of that...so you're saying that the 'pranks' are all part of some grand plan and will all tie up eventually? Interesting... I like the fact that everytime she gives us a different angle from which to view things like you say.

@Gina: Coming back to the post...like many have already said in this post...bottom line is that EVERYTHING has been massacred...and I doubt that there can be a fully satisfying response to the question posed by you...after all we don't have quite the amazing dimaag that the creatives have to understand their 'logic'...but makes for good discussion! I really enjoyed reading everyone's responses!
Yeah now all of dmg seems beyond reprieve.   I guess our sense of logic is not enough to understand what is going on. LOLLOLLOL.  My son had a great time watching the cake fight I must say Wink  so at least someone in the family entertained LOL.  I also enjoyed the discussions on the post a lot and never hoped for such good replies.  Thought most probably I would be run out of the forum Embarrassed

Go to top