Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

can someone answer this question for me?? (Page 11)

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imzi91

well i agree with some of you guys..i def side wiht ridz...i mean as much as i side with ammy too..they both have their faults... where i found armaan at fault and still today he is...is the fact that he didn't tell ridz about the whole truth about muskaan and patyala and stuff...but he asked her for forgiveness..but still if ANY girl was in ridz's place she would probably reject armi too...fair enough .and ridz is at fault at the fact that first she made armaan the type of person who now can't live without her..and then all of sudden she says we're friends...ok I DEF understand that any girl who gives a crap about her izzzat and stuff would def make sure the guy is set for her instead of just playin around with him..so i understand that ridz does have the right to think abt wehter she can be with armi or not..or wehter her family will accept him and if they're made for each other.,..but where i find her at fault is that SHE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE i mean like where did that thought go when she confessed to him in january...
so they both have there faults...
i hope my post helped a bit LOL
she shud have given it a long hard thought before committing as you say!  Thank you imzi 91 for your post.  Wish they wud sit, talk and clear it out instead of making us suffer thru the "pranks"

dmg_mania Senior Member
dmg_mania
dmg_mania

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Nice post Gina!!! I have also given up trying and figuring out Ridz's character......
I also am at a loss to understand...how 2 people so much in love with each other behave like this (pranks and all) ......
Everyday I just read the update and then feel like not watching the show!!!!!
Sony_1234 IF-Dazzler
Sony_1234
Sony_1234

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

hi! everyone. i am sonia. this post is very nice and i am happy that all had such healthy discussion. i especially liked the way sneha wrote about ridz point of view.
i like both arman and ridhma. but i just like ridhma's character more. i sometimes feel sad that most of u dont look into the issue in ridz point of view. i dont want to get into any argument with u about this. and now i would like to answer a question which many of u are asking. "if arman wants to change for ridz why dosent she allow him to change? why does she not not like the change? if arman is all happy to change himself for her, what is ridz's problem?"
here is the answer for above questions. if arman is all happy to change himself for ridz then no problem. but the problem here is that arman dosent like the change himself. if u all remember the scene between arman and ridhma (near the fire escape) just before arman left sanjeevani, then arman told ridz "me khud ko tumhare layak banathe banathe thak gaya hu. it is enough of it. i cant take it any more." this itself means that arman himself is not happy to change himself for ridhma. may be keeping this in mind ridz is thinking that aramn should not change himself. and thats why she wants old arman to be back so that he can be happy.
one mare thing, many of u were saying that ridz is spoiling arman's professional life by making him bad in front of Dr.K and Shashank. u also have said A never did anything like this to R. but i dont agree with u all. on the very first day itself A did that accident acting and made rids bad in front of Dr.K and Shashank. later there were two incidents when he gave wrong pager to ridz, sent her to OPT and made her get scoldings from Dr.K . also arman took away ridz's labcoat, dupatta and irritated her once.
one thing is neither A nor R is completely right. both are responsible for their break up. it is not any one's fault.

and i would like to say one thing to all of u. plzz dont hate ridz character. she is very nice at heart and always ready to help arman when he needs. if u remember the minie scene. even though arman told many harsh things to ridz, she listened to all those soo patiently. she never left his side at that time because she knew he needed her. so she was all by his side to help him, console him.

i dont know if i could clarify any of ur doubts. dont bash me if u didnt like my post. sorry if i hurt any one. i only wanted to support ridz. i especially thank sneha for taking ridz side. many a times even i am confused about ridz character, but still i like her character very much.

Edited by sony_123 - 11 May 2008 at 11:55pm
krazzy_dmgian Groupbie
krazzy_dmgian
krazzy_dmgian

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sony_123

hi! everyone. i am sonia. this post is very nice and i am happy that all had such healthy discussion. i especially liked the way sneha wrote about ridz point of view.
i like both arman and ridhma. but i just like ridhma's character more. i sometimes feel sad that most of u dont look into the issue in ridz point of view. i dont want to get into any argument with u about this. and now i would like to answer a question which many of u are asking. "if arman wants to change for ridz why dosent she allow him to change? why does she not not like the change? if arman is all happy to change himself for her, what is ridz's problem?"
here is the answer for above questions. if arman is all happy to change himself for ridz then no problem. but the problem here is that arman dosent like the change himself. if u all remember the scene between arman and ridhma (near the fire escape) just before arman left sanjeevani, then arman told ridz "me khud ko tumhare layak banathe banathe thak gaya hu. it is enough of it. i cant take it any more." this itself means that arman himself is not happy to change himself for ridhma. Thats b'coz no matter wot armaan does she is never happy...she gets upset over his little thngs like for instance the game they played choosing BF/GF she got al upset n left.. she wasnt mad though armaan managed to cool her down...but the epi after that where he kept sayin ILU in diff ways... ridzi saw for herself that armaan would neva proclaim their love in public unless she ready for it remeber sabko pachaas pachass rupees mein pataya...  how long can a guy keep on pushing limits???he would surely burst out n thats exactly wot happn i guess...may be keeping this in mind ridz is thinking that aramn should not change himself. and thats why she wants old arman to be back so that he can be happy.
one mare thing, many of u were saying that ridz is spoiling arman's professional life by making him bad in front of Dr.K and Shashank. u also have said A never did anything like this to R. but i dont agree with u all. on the very first day itself A did that accident acting and made rids bad in front of Dr.K and Shashank. later there were two incidents when he gave wrong pager to ridz, sent her to OPT and made her get scoldings from Dr.K . also arman took away ridz's labcoat, dupatta and irritated her once.but he has never made her look like a complete fool like she did by stealing his clothes n itching powder n stuff....completely childish
one thing is neither A nor R is completely right. both are responsible for their break up. it is not any one's fault.ya agree on that too...they both r at fault...

and i would like to say one thing to all of u. plzz dont hate ridz character. she is very nice at heart and always ready to help arman when he needs. if u remember the minie scene. even though arman told many harsh things to ridz, she listened to all those soo patiently. she never left his side at that time because she knew he needed her. so she was all by his side to help him, console him.ya ridzi does help him but i thnk of late shes causing him more trouble then help

i dont know if i could clarify any of ur doubts. dont bash me if u didnt like my
post. sorry if i hurt any one. i only wanted to support ridz. i especially thank sneha for taking ridz side. many a times even i am confused about ridz character, but still i like her character very much.

well nobody's gonna bash u...every1 entitled to hv their own opinion...u hv urs...agree wid u on sum pts...but ridzi puzzles me like nethng...
karan_hated Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_mania

Nice post Gina!!! I have also given up trying and figuring out Ridz's character......
I also am at a loss to understand...how 2 people so much in love with each other behave like this (pranks and all) ......
Everyday I just read the update and then feel like not watching the show!!!!!
Am glad you liked it.  Yeah sadly the show has lost its charm.
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sony_123

hi! everyone. i am sonia. this post is very nice and i am happy that all had such healthy discussion. i especially liked the way sneha wrote about ridz point of view. Hi Sonia.  Thanks for chipping in
here is the answer for above questions. if arman is all happy to change himself for ridz then no problem. but the problem here is that arman dosent like the change himself. if u all remember the scene between arman and ridhma (near the fire escape) just before arman left sanjeevani, then arman told ridz "me khud ko tumhare layak banathe banathe thak gaya hu. it is enough of it. i cant take it any more." this itself means that arman himself is not happy to change himself for ridhma. may be keeping this in mind ridz is thinking that aramn should not change himself. and thats why she wants old arman to be back so that he can be happy. Armaan was miffed becos no matter what he did Ridz would acknowledge her love for him in public or at least tell her family.  On the one side she was unsure of him becos of his past and on the other she rejected his efforts to legitimize their relation and didnt want him to speak to her parents.  One does that only if one is not sure of the relation or if one is not too happy revealing it.  I am still curious as to why she refused when he offered to go talk to her parents!!!  If she was so unsure why did she get into the relation is another puzzle.  He felt rejected and therefore in his frustration he said what more do you want me to do??
one mare thing, many of u were saying that ridz is spoiling arman's professional life by making him bad in front of Dr.K and Shashank. u also have said A never did anything like this to R. but i dont agree with u all. on the very first day itself A did that accident acting and made rids bad in front of Dr.K and Shashank. later there were two incidents when he gave wrong pager to ridz, sent her to OPT and made her get scoldings from Dr.K . also arman took away ridz's labcoat, dupatta and irritated her once.
one thing is neither A nor R is completely right. both are responsible for their break up. it is not any one's fault.   Armaan has played his share of pranks but now he is down and out and in lots of trouble already with shashank and the higher authorities.  At this time isnt she putting his career at stake by doing all the pranks.  His pranks have never got her more than a scolding.  In his case, the poor chap is getting into a lot of trouble and he always talks to her first before going public with anyting like the proponolol case.  He first confronted her and she made him not tell anyone and he stood by her even if he didnt like what she did.  Whereas in the bhang ladoo case,she just assumed it is Armaan and without even confirming with him she just goes and says like a mahaan atma in front of Shashank that it is Armaan.  Before you condemn someone shudnt one verify facts??

and i would like to say one thing to all of u. plzz dont hate ridz character. she is very nice at heart and always ready to help arman when he needs. if u remember the minie scene. even though arman told many harsh things to ridz, she listened to all those soo patiently. she never left his side at that time because she knew he needed her. so she was all by his side to help him, console him.  The minnie episodes I agree were the only ones where she genuinely helped him out.  even post accident she took care of him.  Again it sets me thinking if she cares so much why not accept it?

i dont know if i could clarify any of ur doubts. dont bash me if u didnt like my post. sorry if i hurt any one. i only wanted to support ridz. i especially thank sneha for taking ridz side. many a times even i am confused about ridz character, but still i like her character very much. Hey you are welcome.  No one will bash you.  You are entitled to your opinion.  I was just curious to be able to see things from Ridzy's side of the fence since I never understood her much.

devilofkindness IF-Rockerz
devilofkindness
devilofkindness

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
hey applauses to u for this post....i know u must have taken all ur time n energy to make this post !!!! u hv put it down in the rite words i must say ..... Clap

really i think defending ridz is a waste of time....i dunno what more to say coz all of u have put down what i wanted to convey....no offence to anyone Smile

but 1 thing i wud like to ask - shud we bash riddhima in such a harsh way ? is it rite in our part ? im not defending her....but all of us know that so much bashing is not allowed in IF ....but i really feel like crying wen i c what all circumstances he had to go thru....but no of us can change riddhima's attitude towards armaan , can we ? and after all...its a serial , reel life...not real life ! i repeat again plzz bash a bit less n i mean no offence to anyone

Go to top