Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

can someone answer this question for me?? (Page 10)

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Gina..sweety ,missed ya since past two daysHug ....babes..Kudos!!! Clap Clap Clap Lovely post!!!A genuine quest ..indeed..but our search for the quest is relinquished.

Early days of DMG used to be beautiful, fresh & refreshing.Nowadays ,forget Riddhima for that matter not even Armaan has the magnetism to get us stuck.The only refuge we have,IF , we have, is some development in the love life of other characters AA & RM..with more basis on various facets of relationship, and not just being too mushy or being too reckless.

The whole meaning of love is butchered.I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but beats me completely how love can make you do such weird things , to hurt the person you love & trying to bring back to his original self,by insulting him, making him look like a fool in front of the seniors as well as the patients and degrading him.Oh please!!! if you haven't discovered your love yet, then its okay to play pranks...but after going through a very heartfelt, tearful & much awaited realisation...and then Bam!! u suddenly discover that u two are not meant for each other but still u have to clear off the guilt bugging you, that the person you loved has deserted his career & life and chosen to be something which he is not.And bring him back & again miserably play with his feelings...that knocks him out completely.....what is this Love????Confused Confused

For me this is something called as Psycho sadism.....& if I was Armaan then first thing I would have done is given her a Business card of a top notch Psychoanalyst & help her out with some management therapies to iron out her web of confused emotions to figure out first whether she Loves him or not.And if yes, then hon, just say so, and if no, then tell him in much calm manner , that we are not meant  for each other, don't have to give those words which are scathing through the heart.Plain & simple.Get a grip woman & stop being ambiguous.

But yea, looking ffwd to Shash's reaction on being hit with a cake from her lovable miss too good daughter...now if he suspends the boys for this ...then BOY!! o BOY!! what professionalism.!!!

Gina my pal, don't want your post to get closed so I better shut my mouth.ZIPP!!!LOL LOL Wink

Edited by ashvez - 11 May 2008 at 2:24pm

armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
very very very nicely written firstly

and as of ridz character it has sooo many shades and now wht shes doing is absolute stupidity.....this is not only gonna get armaan bak 2 his normal self but is also gonna get armaan outta sanjeevni & outta her life cos anythin wrong happens in sanjeevni and dr.armaan is very conviently blamed and dey dont even clear da issue later and as 4 ridz actin is consernd personally i think shes tryin a lil toooooooo hard 2 be funny and it shows dat shes acting she needs 2 brush up on her comedy skills
weltmeister Senior Member
weltmeister
weltmeister

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Gina how are youHug

Edited by weltmeister - 11 May 2008 at 2:54pm
weltmeister Senior Member
weltmeister
weltmeister

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Gina..you have summed up the DMGian dilemma pretty well.. Clap Clap Clap

As far as butchering Armaans character goes,it was over for    me the day he pulled the wrist cutting faux pass and what followed after that in the terrace.

I never followed why Armaan resorted to pranks after Kasauli..I am not getting the playing pranks match going on now...but one thing I want is Ridz pushing Armaan to the point were he no more trusts her...to the point where he no more knows when she is serious and when she isnt..the item number was one example of that...he never believed she will pull it off when he challenged right...you know this is the dilemma Ridz faced since day one with Armaan...but then this is just my opinion.
I dont believe Ridz is doing all these out of lowe...she wants to move on..she is convinced that the more they try to work it out the more the will hurt each other..but her sense of guilt doesnt allow her the leave behind a shattered Armaan..and Bi has convinced her that by doing these things she can get him back as a normal guy but not in love with her..LOL LOL ...also she atleast believes getting in and out of relationships is no big deal for Armaan...she knows the Ritwika story..were Armaan was supposedly very serious...

And asfas as why she said ILU when she wasnt sure of it..well much water has passed under the bridge since the time she said it till she confornted with the question wether they are meant to be...we see so many divorces in real life...can we ask then why people got married in the first place if they want a divorce now.LOL
imzi91 Senior Member
imzi91
imzi91

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
well i agree with some of you guys..i def side wiht ridz...i mean as much as i side with ammy too..they both have their faults... where i found armaan at fault and still today he is...is the fact that he didn't tell ridz about the whole truth about muskaan and patyala and stuff...but he asked her for forgiveness..but still if ANY girl was in ridz's place she would probably reject armi too....and ridz is at fault at the fact that first she made armaan the type of person who now can't live without her..and then all of sudden she says we're friends...ok I DEF understand that any girl who gives a crap about her izzzat and stuff would def make sure the guy is set for her instead of just playin around with him..so i understand that ridz does have the right to think abt wehter she can be with armi or not..or wehter her family will accept him and if they're made for each other.,..but where i find her at fault is that SHE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE i mean like where did that thought go when she confessed to him in january...
so they both have there faults...
i hope my post helped a bit LOL
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvez

Gina..sweety ,missed ya since past two daysHug ....babes..Kudos!!! Clap Clap Clap Lovely post!!!A genuine quest ..indeed..but our search for the quest is relinquished. Hey ash!! thank you! KK khali na weekend and disappointing dmg!!Hug

Early days of DMG used to be beautiful, fresh & refreshing.Nowadays ,forget Riddhima for that matter not even Armaan has the magnetism to get us stuck.The only refuge we have,IF , we have, is some development in the love life of other characters AA & RM..with more basis on various facets of relationship, and not just being too mushy or being too reckless. Well said!  Murder of A was too much to bear!! 

The whole meaning of love is butchered.I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but beats me completely how love can make you do such weird things , to hurt the person you love & trying to bring back to his original self,by insulting him, making him look like a fool in front of the seniors as well as the patients and degrading him.Oh please!!! if you haven't discovered your love yet, then its okay to play pranks...but after going through a very heartfelt, tearful & much awaited realisation...and then Bam!! u suddenly discover that u two are not meant for each other but still u have to clear off the guilt bugging you, that the person you loved has deserted his career & life and chosen to be something which he is not.And bring him back & again miserably play with his feelings...that knocks him out completely.....what is this Love????Confused Confused Beats me too!  Apparently if she doesnt like him she shud let him be and recover on his own I guess.

For me this is something called as Psycho sadism.....& if I was Armaan then first thing I would have done is given her a Business card of a top notch Psychoanalyst & help her out with some management therapies to iron out her web of confused emotions to figure out first whether she Loves him or not.And if yes, then hon, just say so, and if no, then tell him in much calm manner , that we are not meant  for each other, don't have to give those words which are scathing through the heart.Plain & simple.Get a grip woman & stop being ambiguous. Hear hear!

But yea, looking ffwd to Shash's reaction on being hit with a cake from her lovable miss too good daughter...now if he suspends the boys for this ...then BOY!! o BOY!! what professionalism.!!! Yeah am waiting to see how tht goes.  What professionalism, suspend boys cos Ridzy throws cake.  She is innocent but influenced by them.  double standards!!!!!

Gina my pal, don't want your post to get closed so I better shut my mouth.ZIPP!!!Hugthanks for chipping in.

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel77

very very very nicely written firstly

and as of ridz character it has sooo many shades and now wht shes doing is absolute stupidity.....this is not only gonna get armaan bak 2 his normal self but is also gonna get armaan outta sanjeevni & outta her life cos anythin wrong happens in sanjeevni and dr.armaan is very conviently blamed and dey dont even clear da issue later and as 4 ridz actin is consernd personally i think shes tryin a lil toooooooo hard 2 be funny and it shows dat shes acting she needs 2 brush up on her comedy skills
Thank you for chipping in with your thoughts.  Well said.  Cant understand what she wants to achieve, acknowledge her love for him and accept it or just get him back to "normal" and move on making him "dislike" her????
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by weltmeister

Hey Gina..you have summed up the DMGian dilemma pretty well.. Clap Clap Clap Hey Anagha Hug.  Nice to hear from you!! how are you?

As far as butchering Armaans character goes,it was over for    me the day he pulled the wrist cutting faux pass and what followed after that in the terrace. hmm true.  that was a dirty "prank".

I never followed why Armaan resorted to pranks after Kasauli..I am not getting the playing pranks match going on now...but one thing I want is Ridz pushing Armaan to the point were he no more trusts her...to the point where he no more knows when she is serious and when she isnt..the item number was one example of that...he never believed she will pull it off when he challenged right...you know this is the dilemma Ridz faced since day one with Armaan...but then this is just my opinion. Ok that is a new take and different way of looking at things.  YOu mean Ridhima has all along not been sure cos armaan has been serious at times and lighthearted at other times?  but later on he was pretty earnest and even wanted to talk to her parents.  That shud show the seriousness of his intent!  or you mean after that the muskaan fiasco and then going of to kasuali again made his intentions unclear to Ridhima? hmm that is a thought.
I dont believe Ridz is doing all these out of lowe...she wants to move on..she is convinced that the more they try to work it out the more the will hurt each other..but her sense of guilt doesnt allow her the leave behind a shattered Armaan..and Bi has convinced her that by doing these things she can get him back as a normal guy but not in love with her..LOL LOL ...also she atleast believes getting in and out of relationships is no big deal for Armaan...she knows the Ritwika story..were Armaan was supposedly very serious... am a lil confused here.  she does tell her sis that he is good, his intentions honorable, and he is devoted to her.  I mean she doesnt suspect his intentions and believes he is dedicated to the relationship and not playing fast and loose!! But this sure is a real different take on the whole situation! Big smileand pretty interesting!!

And asfas as why she said ILU when she wasnt sure of it..well much water has passed under the bridge since the time she said it till she confornted with the question wether they are meant to be...we see so many divorces in real life...can we ask then why people got married in the first place if they want a divorce now.LOL
Fair enough!!  thank you for sharing your views Hug.  made for some very interesting reading and reflection.

Edited by ginak - 11 May 2008 at 6:50pm

Go to top