Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

can someone answer this question for me??

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Hi DMGians!

I know DMG has a hit an all time low for some of us (I know there might be people waiting there with missiles and dont watch if you dont like comments for daring to say this! Disclaimer:  I loved DMG once upon a time and am really saddened by the levels to which this show has descended and with a heavy heart I make this post!)

I guess the question I want to ask is this.  Ridhima has seen for herself how much she has hurt and affected Armaan.  She has seen him hurting himself physically, scarring emotionally, she has seen him crying, lose interest in his work, withdraw.  When he withdrew and went his way bidding her goodbye, she went and dragged him back and then again was so rude and cutting and unkind to him.  Why does she delight so much in hurting him.  Why hurt him so much that he doesnt care about anything any more and then do the nautanki of feeling concerned about him, his future, his career and do all this biking, boxing, ghulami ka natak, when she knows that all he needs is for her to acknowledge his love for her????? How can she bear to inflict so much pain and suffering on someone she claims to love??  Is this how love is supposed to be and is this what love is supposed to do to someone??  If so I really pity Armaan for falling into love.  No matter what his pranks are, he has never put her career or her reputation at stake like she is doing of his now.  (or i guess she is lucky her dad and senior doctors are conveniently absent when she breaks the rules!! and even if they see her doing funny stuff they conveniently blame Armaan Mallik's influence on her for it!!))All her pranks are so ghatiya for lack of a better word! (again ridzy lovers have a field day, defending her cos I really am curious to see how you do defend her, I mean on what basis!!))She puts him in situations where his name and professional reputation both get spoilt and he courts suspension and loss of face.  Is that how you love a man??  she looked so gleeful when Keerti caught Armaan with his hair colored and spiked!!!!Confused.  she didnt look a bit concerned, beats me how she claims to love him after all that!!

If this is love, I wudnt ever want to fall in love with a character like Ridhima, God forbid!!

It is indeed sad that the creatives have potrayed the female lead character in a serial so badly and we are all going ga ga over it.  Doesnt anyone feel bad about how a woman is being potrayed here, so confused!!  unable to accept her feelings and articulate them but brave enough to do an item number in public??? (Again dunno what purpose an item number is going to serve when all she has to do is go acknowledge she loves him if she actually does as she claims that is!!)

Actually the purpose of this post is to see if anyone can prove me wrong and explain to me what makes Ridhima as a character tick and what goes on in her head.  I wud love to hear from people who understand her perspective or her side of things!

Edited by ginak - 10 May 2008 at 1:34pm

payal_dmg Goldie
payal_dmg
payal_dmg

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
u knw wt..evn m lukin 4 an answer !!! Confused
Embarrassed
-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
same here..there are some many questions to yet be answered..nice post Wink
ATP2211 Goldie
ATP2211
ATP2211

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap

A very nice topic. I loved reading it

I think the creatives are re-defining the defination of love from Riddhima's point of view!

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I would like to know more too Gina...
I am in the same boat as you....Don't want to analize Ridz anymore...I am going mad and pulling my hair trying to figure her out...
I gave up after Kausali......didn't make sense at all!!!!!!!!
Good question about the item#.....what was it of use.....what???

Welll... we are a few I see in this boat....let us all take a cruise will do us good!! lol... LOL LOL
x-Ridzzie-x Senior Member
x-Ridzzie-x
x-Ridzzie-x

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i dont want to start a fight buh y dont you look at it from ridz point of view?.......not armaan's.
i think they are both at fault buh still.

i'll comment later on to defend riddhima....
b abk in an hr
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Originally posted by payal_dmg

u knw wt..evn m lukin 4 an answer !!! Confused
Embarrassed
join the gang.  I guess it is very difficult to answer!! at the cost of making Armaan look good they went and spoilt her but now even Armaan is spoilt beyond redemption I guess.  So they have been fair enough that way!!
shelly IF-Rockerz
shelly
shelly

Originally posted by teenb12

same here..there are some many questions to yet be answered..nice post Wink

yh sme ere

Go to top