Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Dedicate something on Mother's day (Page 6)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabo24

Originally posted by -Faith-

Zainu di!!!

*sob*

Tat got me stared! That was beutifyul!

LOL my message for my mom in her card is really long too LOL

hehehe awww *softly wipes Shabo's tears*
Ya my bro saw my card and went to write more in hisLOL...he ended up adding smiley faces and watnot... and my younger uss ki taraf say mein nay likha tha... I wrote on behalf of all of us actually ... Me and my three brothers and My two chotay nephews..Ami asked me bhabis kay naam kyun nahi daley... I was like jagah nahi bachi thiLOL
Bhai and bhabi gab another one...

Big family!

Yup MashAllah 4 siblings Big smile... Though my elder two bros(the married ones)dont stay with us... as in permenantly nahi....Coz of job and parhai etc
And usually its day time mein me and mommy at home... Bhais and abu at office etc....

shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
For me its

Abba....Ammi....me...choti sis...shes in grade 7 but she supposed to be in 6....freaky smart.......

Me and my mom are like best friends...I can tell her anything! Big smile Except the fact that I'm a member on IF!LOL

Edited by shabo24 - 10 May 2008 at 2:22pm
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

I can tell her anything! Big smile Except the fact that I'm a member on IF!LOL

Shabo....all moms are like this.....I get so protective about people here when they start telling details about their whereabouts.....Seona had a picture in her avtaar and she said its her photo....I PMed her with a long lecture and she told me  "its not me...its Gauri"LOL

Shabo..show ur mom this mother's day post and tell her how good this forum isBig smile...don't hide coz I am 100% sure ur mom knows that u r a mmber of IFWink

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
YOU GUYS R AWSUME! YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY YOUR MOMS WILL FEEL TO SEE YOUR WRITINGS.
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Shabo....all moms are like this.....I get so protective about people here when they start telling details about their whereabouts.....Seona had a picture in her avtaar and she said its her photo....I PMed her with a long lecture and she told me  "its not me...its Gauri"LOL

Shabo..show ur mom this mother's day post and tell her how good this forum isBig smile...don't hide coz I am 100% sure ur mom knows that u r a mmber of IFWink

Na reOuch....it was very very old picture of Gauri and u won't recognise her.......so when Seona said that its her pic.,....I believed herEmbarrassed

*EDITED QUOTE*

Edited by preity*zinta - 11 May 2008 at 1:41pm
shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Don't worry Ritu di....You know me...I'm probably the most careful member on this site!LOL

Anyway, I sort of like having something just I know about! It's like a world I can escape into! A virtual world with friends that I 100% trust and know that they will not judge!

Ex) Ritu di, you care so much to be loke a mother on the internet for me!Big smile

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

LOL

For me its

Abba....Ammi....me...choti sis...shes in grade 7 but she supposed to be in 6....freaky smart.......

Me and my mom are like best friends...I can tell her anything! Big smile Except the fact that I'm a member on IF!LOL

Awww stalkers say afraid... You are so much like her..
We are all somehow so much like our momsBig smile
Aww choti sis.... hehehe cuteeeee sweet and small family!
Oh ya me too I can tell her everything too.. She knows I m a member on IF... but thats it...  My mom isnt too comp savvy...
Well stalkers lol I dunno... But it was amazing... I have a friend I met on IF...My twinny aka *****... She lives in *****. and after a yr or so after knowing her... She said I m coming to ******* will u meet me? I was like I will ask my mom.. I was sure she wud be like No way.. But she said okay ... And Hania came to my housee.... lol ...tho my bro scared us u dont even kya internet crimes and all... But my experience has been fine..
She came the next yr bhi Big smile... but then again she is like the only person online who knows my no etc... And just few days back she smsed .. She had a baby boy!... Uffo stalkers say baat kahaan chali gayi lol sowwieEmbarrassedLOL

I will edit details.. pwomise diEmbarrassed

Edited by -Faith- - 10 May 2008 at 2:41pm
shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
But do you guyz get my point?

IF is something that is me! My sister and cousing go on this site for their updates but they don't have a account! This is something for me. Also to sort of prove to myslef that I can handle something without my parents permission!

Go to top