Dedicate something on Mother's day - Page 8

Posted: 15 years ago
OK people....don't be intimaded! SHare you mother related stroies...

@Ritu di: SOrry for ruining the post! 🤗

Originally posted by shabo24

@Ritu di: SOrry for ruining the post! 🤗

No dear...the post is not ruined...its doing the needful......Neha is giving mom's POV and you are giving Baccha's POV.....its a good interaction where you two will get to know ur mom-kid better.........😃

Originally posted by tvfan1401

No dear...the post is not ruined...its doing the needful......Neha is giving mom's POV and you are giving Baccha's POV.....its a good interaction where you two will get to know ur mom-kid better.........😃

Thanks Rituben
Kids wont undrstand until they bcum parents them selves.  Unfortunate but bitter truth.
I am really late here 😳
First of all, Happy Mothers day 🤗 to everyone.
Mother is the most precious God-Given Gift 😊
My mom was used 2 do the same like ur mother Ritu di 😆 , When i came back home from school, she was like r u back from school? I was so annoyed dat that 😆 I was like no I am not back & u r seeing my Ghost 😆 Thank God, she does not ask me anymore.
I got hurt on my hand, now she's making all kinds of healthy foods & tells me to put butter in my food & drink milk. If I can't pick anything, she comes right away & help me 😳 Wen she's sick, I am soooo busy dat I don't get any chance to ask her how;s she. 😳
My mother is not only mother but also my good friend.
May God bless all the Mothers. Infact, Mothers do rockkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! 😃

He he! I'm also late. 😉

Today is a very special time for all of us to let our mother know she's always treasured in our hearts. 😊

My mom's arms r always open when I need a hug. Her heart understands when I need a friend. Her gentle eyes r stern when I need a lesson. & her love guides me thru thick & thin. 😊

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. 🤗

Thank u for creating the topic Ritu sis. 🤗

am the latest here!!!

well happy motherz day to all of u...n i wuld like to say to all teens like me that mumma r very special but when it comes to ma peers n partiz....AAAAARRGH the she is really v.bad!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 ]

sorry i dnt mean to hurt mums in this thread....but i'd like to say to the mums around here like ritu,neha n all....when ur child will become a teen then plzzz dnt torture him or her!!!! 😆 😉
c ya!!! plz shre ur views teens!!!! 😉 😃 😛

still herez a poem for all of uuuuuu momsss:

If I were hanged on the highest hill,
   Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine
I know whose love would follow me still,
   Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine!

If I were drowned in the deepest sea,
   Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine
I know whose tears would come down to me,
   Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine!

If I were damned of body and soul,
I know whose prayers would make me whole,
   Mother o' mine, 0 mother o' mine!

source: about.com:The Light That Failed.

Edited by **H** - 15 years ago
Happy mothers day to all the mums
Hey sry i'm so late!
I'd like to wish a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my mom (tho she won't see this post), all the mothers on I-F and all the mothers throughout the world! Without u guys, our lives would be incomplete, without ur patience, love and guidance it would be so difficult to go through life. Thank you to all mothers, you make our day special every single day! 😊 😉

~Aaliyah~
aaa i am so late but i think every day is mother's day not only a one day .wish a happy mothers day.wish u mom today is ur day & all da mothers of dis forum ,IF forum
my mom is so sweet but sumtimes she scorld me dadti hai but i know its 4 my future.but she loves me a lot every time mere chinta karti rehti hai sumtimes it irritate me mere mummmy kahi chali chati iam tensed iam tensioned all time she is my best frnd unke bina nahi rehe sakti mein iwish only i becomes good girl or unki help but sumtimes i forget it but i am wid her. 😳 once again wish u mom.
i m late 😭 😭 ..
happy belated mothers day to all the mums in dis world..the relations of a mother and child is the most beautiful and the purest realtion in the world..
i can just say dat i love u mumma..u r everything for me..n i want to thank you mumma for everything n i love u sooooo much more dan anything in dis world and u the most imp person for me..widout u i m NOTHING..

ritu di awesome topic and emotional too 😭 😳