Dedicate something on Mother's day - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I just remebered something.

- Mere phaas gari hai, bunglaw hai sab kuch hai! Tere phaas kya hai??

- Mere phaas Maa hai!

Such a famous line! 👏

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Awww Komal.....god bless you...Do you know more moms on the forum?

And Shabo....you are so naughty 😡 😆 ? God help your mom with you 😆

My mom.....sigh...No words to explain what she goes through with me!😆

Aww Shabz Babz * Hug* Ur mum is cutee... cute ho toh aisi!! 😊
THanks Sunny! *hug* I'm going ot give my Mommy a hug!
Awww Sunny......all moms are like this.......they spoon feed us and know us in and out....they spoil us first and then compl,ain later that we are not independent 😆

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Awww Sunny......all moms are like this.......they spoon feed us and know us in and out....they spoil us first and then compl,ain later that we are not independent 😆

You mean desi moms!😆

I will share you what y mom has done for me.  I went to school over here with threee children.  Did a ful tome job and full time study with all three kids.  only because of her.  She has done a million things for me but this is beyond any thing else.  😭 

So when she had a tumor in her ears she had a surgery for 14 hours and was hospitalized for a month.  I left my job and took care of her.  Then on I hav been taking care of her.  I belive nw its my turn. 

I do get edgy and snap at her once in a while but at the same time she knows I dont mean any harm.  I know SHAME ON ME RIGHT?

It's ok Neha di....we all snap at our moms.....just make sure you tell her you love her! Edited by shabo24 - 15 years ago

Neha di.. im sure ur mum knows how much u love her... it goes without saying...!!!

I know what you feel Neha ben...coz I also snap on my mom a lot...specially when she talks like very old fashioned bhuddhi......but its OK coz mom-daughter relation is like this....we shout at our moms....they shout at us and then we hug and forget...

How I wish it was same with our Mother-in-laws too 😆