India-Forums

Two years in a nutshell...

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Today's episode brought back all the past 2-3 years of reality shows back in a nutshell... Did u see that lady who used to accompany Debojeet in srgmp? I dont know if she is related to him or not, but she was also there today...Tongue Then Vinit's mom was back... Then more recent ones - Ishmit's mom - I recall the episode where she had brought him some ghar ka khana in voi...Smile And then Harshit's whole family... Sara get together ho gaya aaj...

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i agree poora family get together...but it was a really nice epi..i got emotional Embarrassed
amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

Today's episode brought back all the past 2-3 years of reality shows back in a nutshell... Did u see that lady who used to accompany Debojeet in srgmp? I dont know if she is related to him or not, but she was also there today...Tongue Then Vinit's mom was back... Then more recent ones - Ishmit's mom - I recall the episode where she had brought him some ghar ka khana in voi...Smile And then Harshit's whole family... Sara get together ho gaya aaj...

Harshits dadi...do u remember how much controversy over that.All of them sang very well..Clap.Clapvery touching episode...maa ka shabd is so powerful.

SGMPfan2 Senior Member
SGMPfan2
SGMPfan2

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
despite the fact that they tried to turn it into a soap opera, it was still a nice epi Cry
sapnokirani24 IF-Rockerz
sapnokirani24
sapnokirani24

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
awesome and very emotional episode
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Then Vinit's mom was back...

But something changed...Tongue last time in the earlirr reality show Vinit had spoken of a guitar that was very special and in this show it became a keyboard, that changed in three years....Embarrassed

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by advil

Then Vinit's mom was back...

But something changed...Tongue last time in the earlirr reality show Vinit had spoken of a guitar that was very special and in this show it became a keyboard, that changed in three years....Embarrassed

Oh Gosh I was about to say thatEmbarrassed Actually at that time I had read somewhere that they did not pay the electricity bill to buy him the guitar.. This time keyboard aa gaya and with some other reason...LOLEmbarrassed

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Well said SW... 2 years were summed up in one episode..Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

'It's essential to have a good hold on classical dance' - Farah Khan 'It's essential to have a good hold on classical dance' - Farah Khan  9

Farah Khan the new Grand Master of Zee TV's L'il Masters talks about ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index