•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

i just watched Thursday's epi (yes, im very late 😳😆)... and after seeing Jahaan/Samrat's face when he sees his father, Haider Shiekh, i couldn't help but feel really, really bad for Jahaan...😭 i mean yes, i understand he's a terrorist and he has done unforgivable, horrible things (i.e: killing Ritika), but he's still human and in the end he did it all only to save his father right (even if their goal may be to blow up numerous innocent people)... but then again Jahaan deserves the punishment he's getting now: his father is right before him and he can't address him as his father, he can't hug him and cry... 😭

do share ur views... 😳

Edited by Sai-licious - 15 years ago
yh i understand wt ur sayin buh the way he decieded to save his dad was something unacceptable, he cheated hawks (i mean his close friends who trust him soooo mch)
Yeah I fely bad too....he has his family too...no matter what he is, he is a son of his dadtoo!
yes even i felt bad abt that .... but watever he has done is also wrong .... he has cheated the hawks ...... he is trying to ruin the country .... so he has to pay dearly for dat also ..... i hope that his reality comes out soonEdited by akshayshenoy - 15 years ago
i was about to make a post on the same thing ...... even i am feeling bad for him but...... after all he is so evil also