•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi, All

Thanks to a member on youtube we can see a clip of him in the hospital. Search in youtube Qazi Touqueer's take off.
The website "buzz 18" also has the full exclusive trailer. Search in the searchbox "Qazi" and it should bring up the video. I yet am not allowed to post links cause I am new to the forum, sorry for the incovenience.

Does anyone know or has heard about Qazi's health update?
Huh? What Has Happend To Him? 😕
Hi Pr3cii0uz

Seems like you are unaware...you may read my old post for what had happened: here it is:

Your welcome...itz my pleasure! For those of you that don't know he had suffered an injury by falling on his neck and his whole body was in shock but now he is much much better masha allah. I am a Indo-Canadian Punjabi and my religion is sikhism but I also speak urdu as many of my friends are muslims. I want to be an actor in the near future as I am taking acting classes... my fav actor of all time is Sunny Deol after him first Hrithik inspired me because of him also originally being thin and his spine disorder and then Qazi especially now because of where he from being just a normal individual has gone to become a superstar. People tell me I look like Hrithik a bit and Qazi alot I find it a blessing masha allah but I would never put myself in their category because they are my HEROES and I respect them just too much! I just can't wait for "TAKE OFF".

Originally posted by junni

Who is Qazi?

R u Arpita?😉

Those of you that may not know Qazi Touqueer is a Fame Gurukul winner. He is now an aspiring actor and will debut with the film "Take off". He is also called a hrithik look-alike because his facial features are quite similar as Hrithik's.