India-Forums

Kollywood Masala
Kollywood Masala

New GOTW: Continue the Story!! (Page 8)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Jagdu, i think ur confused. The step brother issue cames after the marriage. Now we're in past. So Vicky does not know about this yet dear.... Im continuing from Ambi here. Wink

Priya is spechless. She stares at her mom and then starts to laugh, evil laugh. So what if Shanta uncle is my dad?? He is the reason we were out in street b4. I still remember how hungry i used to be. I will not forgive Santha nor his son. Vicky will suffer for his father's sin....

Edited by netra_rama - 01 June 2008 at 7:24pm

kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
vicky is upset & he still can't believe Priya used him.....................shreya calls him,vicky asks her why Priya did this to me & he wants to know the actual reason behind it..........shreya is silent but he insist her................
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Shereya who does not know the real Uncle Shanta story tells Vicky about Priya. "Someone from you family had killed Priya's father. So, she trapped you in the name of love just to take revenge. Priya does not love you at all. She has been engaged to Sanjay even before you approach her". Vicky keeps quite.
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
my family did bad 2 her family..........i can't believe it Confused & how can she do this to me even if sum1 4m my family did bad 2 her family Angry shreya says.........u have to find out the truth 4m u'r family b4 she does anything bad & i wish 2 remind u she can go 2 any extent..............
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Vicky thought of asking his parents, but then he decided to talk to Priya mother.

"Aunty, im fully depending on you to tell me the truth. I need to solve this problem fast as i can't live without Priya.". Mother looks at Vicky with tears..."Even if you solve this problem, you cannot marry Priya. " Vicky confused.
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged
she continues..........u'r father is Priya's father...........vicky is Shocked..........& says What!!............aunty,is it true............then how did priya & me.......... Confused knowing this how did she.....2 me .......he z stammering...........she interrupts & says,no no........she didn't do it knowingly...........but........
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
"After knowing the truth, she is more determine to take revenge. Vicky, i don't want my daughter to be in trouble before her marriage. Only you can save her..." says Priya mum. "But how aunty?? Do you know how im feeling right now? I loved my si... errggg...," Vicky leaves from there.
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 5:51am | IP Logged
he goes home & confronts his dad Angry ....his dad ask him 2 mind his business & not 2 interfere in his personal life......but vicky is shouting at him,i had a very gud impression & gr8 feelings for him but now he is shameful 4 his dad's acts.......his mom is crying all along.....vicky shouts at his dad 2 leave the house & 2 leave them at once..........

Go to top