India-Forums

Kollywood Masala
Kollywood Masala

New GOTW: Continue the Story!! (Page 6)

kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
she calls vicky 4m a public booth & faking her voice 2 him saying Priya met with an accident & she is in a bad state,rush up to malar hospital immediately...........

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Vicky reaches Malar hospital and is shocked to see Priya standing outside, fine and healty
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged
she shows him her small finger with a bandaid.he is looking at her angrily & tries to walk off.she says i know y u're avoiding me,shreya luvs u thats y she told bad things about me to u.u can check with her,if u want........she calls Shreya infront of him & the loud speaker is on..........
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:24am | IP Logged
"Hello..," says Shreya. "Shreya, priya here. Am sorry, really sory. I just realised, you have feelings for Vicky too, right..?" Shreya "Adhe vande.. adhe vande, Priya i do have feelings for him but.." Priya cuts the line off. "See...." says Priya to Vicky.
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged
vicky is confused & shocked.Priya tells him more bad things about shreya by saying she even threatend me to stay away 4m u.but u know how much i luv you........
Dits Goldie
Dits
Dits

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Let's finish this fast, shall we?

Vicky is now madly in love with Priya, and refuses to speak to Shreya or listen to her.

One day,Vicky sets out to meet Priya at the beach. On the way, he remembers abt a packet he'd left at the park the day b4, when he had spent time with Priya there.He decides to stop at the park ,and with his thoughts full abt the time he'd be spending with Priya at the beach in a few minutes, he gets out of the car, only to come to an abrupt halt

His heart skipped a beat when he saw Priya walking hand in hand with another guy......... (its Sanjay.....remember, Vicky musn't confront Priya in front of Sanjay, as Sanjay and Vicky meets onyl yrs later acc the beginnign fo the storySmile)

Edited by ditty - 21 May 2008 at 3:09am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Vicky is to shock to say anything. He stares long enough to watch Priya getting into the car with the other guy. Vicky goes to Shreya's apartment.

"Nenggal laa. Ingge yenna pannerengal.." ask Shreya. Vicky is silent. Finally, "Who is that guy..?" ask Vicky. Shreya confused. "The guy with Priya?".. ask Vicky again.
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
shreya is shocked but she says he is sanjay,her would be.

vicky is shattered hearing her mentioning him as priya's would be(it is echoing in his mind) then who am i to her Angry y did she do this to meCry

she gives him a glass of water & try 2 calm him,i knew it from the beginning ,thats y i warned u about her but u misunderstood me.

anyways now listen to me carefully..........

Edited by kadhambari - 21 May 2008 at 5:57am

Go to top