Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Priya gives him all the photos and gift boxes. Those were picture of both of them and the gifts was given by Vicky to Priya. On a second thought, Priya tore all the pictures and looks at Vicky. Vicky stares angrily at Priya and ...
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm..........getting dramatic, aren't we? ๐Ÿ˜†

'My dear Vicky............. How impossible can u get?'Priya laughs.U, of all the people in the world.....U who can't even match my HEIGHT! You actually dreamt of leading a life with me, eh?'
kadhambari thumbnail
let me see,how u get married to Sanjay?u cheated me...............i'll show u who i'm & what i can do..............................4 u,just wait & watch...........saying this he leaves in a huff.she doesn't care about all this..........but her mom is shocked hearing all this.........priya is shocked on seeing her there..........
netra_rama thumbnail
"Why are you doing all this?..", ask her mother. Priya turns to her and tells her mother. "Do you know who Vicky is? His uncle Santha's son. Uncle Santha who had destroyed our family happiness..". Mother is shocked.
kadhambari thumbnail

Uncle Shanta's name is echoing in her mom's mind & she faints.................priya shouts mom...........she is conscious now & tells Priya i told u a big lie...................Shanta is not u'r uncle he is my husband who cheated me for marrying vicky's mom just 4 money......................i don't want his initial in u'r life,thats the reason i told u a different story about him.....................now what will happen to u'r wedding ๐Ÿ˜• vicky......

hey gals continue & finish it soon.....................i had 2 bring father here bcoz earliar i told vicky is priya's stepbrother๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Priya opens the locket with her family picture on her neck taken during childhood and asks her mother "then who is this?" I told Vicki that my step-brother killed my parents."Edited by jagdu - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Jagdu, i think ur confused. The step brother issue cames after the marriage. Now we're in past. So Vicky does not know about this yet dear.... Im continuing from Ambi here. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya is spechless. She stares at her mom and then starts to laugh, evil laugh. So what if Shanta uncle is my dad?? He is the reason we were out in street b4. I still remember how hungry i used to be. I will not forgive Santha nor his son. Vicky will suffer for his father's sin.... Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
vicky is upset & he still can't believe Priya used him.....................shreya calls him,vicky asks her why Priya did this to me & he wants to know the actual reason behind it..........shreya is silent but he insist her................
netra_rama thumbnail
Shereya who does not know the real Uncle Shanta story tells Vicky about Priya. "Someone from you family had killed Priya's father. So, she trapped you in the name of love just to take revenge. Priya does not love you at all. She has been engaged to Sanjay even before you approach her". Vicky keeps quite.
kadhambari thumbnail
my family did bad 2 her family..........i can't believe it ๐Ÿ˜• & how can she do this to me even if sum1 4m my family did bad 2 her family ๐Ÿ˜ก shreya says.........u have to find out the truth 4m u'r family b4 she does anything bad & i wish 2 remind u she can go 2 any extent..............