Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Priya looks at her neck, on which there is a locket containing a photo of her and her family in childhood.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tears comes down. Priya quickly rubs it. Takes her bag and leaves the place. All this is watch by her best friend Shereya.
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let me shorten this up;I'm confused now.

Priya(played by Simran) and Sanjay(played by Vijay;they r married)get into a house and sees Vicky(Bharath),whose presence disturns Priya. Priya explains to Sanjay tht Vicky is her step brother,who killed her father yrs back, but gives Vicky a wicked smile b4 leaving(indicating Priya's character has negative shades, and tht Vicky isn't exactly her step bro as she had told Sanjay).

Back at their home, or apartment, whtever, Sanjay questions Priya regarding Vicky and asks her how come she never explained abt this certain Vicky to him b4;Priya refuses to give a proper answer.

Vicky, at his home, decided tht he's not going to let Priya get away with her game and tht he's going to teach ehr a lesson.

Flash back-Priya and Vicky are supposedly lovers, but Priya doesn't wish to marry Vicky and settle down so soon.The reason I presume, has something to do with her family, since she looked at her family's pic on her locket soon after refusing Vicky, and cried.

Lets now concentrate on Priya's wicked nature, and wht went wrong b/w her and Vicky, ok? 😃

But Who has the multiple personality disorder now? Edited by ditty - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
Originally posted by: ditty

Let me shorten this up;I'm confused now. Same here😕

Priya(played by Simran) and Sanjay(played by Vijay;they r married)get into a house and sees Vicky(Bharath),whose presence disturns Priya. Priya explains to Sanjay tht Vicky is her step brother,who killed her father yrs back, but gives Vicky a wicked smile b4 leaving(indicating Priya's character has negative shades, and tht Vicky isn't exactly her step bro as she had told Sanjay). i thot he is her step-brother but not bad as she told about him to vijay.but u took it 2 a diff angle saying he is her ex-lover......

Back at their home, or apartment, whtever, Sanjay questions Priya regarding Vicky and asks her how come she never explained abt this certain Vicky to him b4;Priya refuses to give a proper answer. B'coz she is wrong sumwhere

Vicky, at his home, decided tht he's not going to let Priya get away with her game and tht he's going to teach ehr a lesson. Bcoz he thinks he is innocent

Flash back-Priya and Vicky are supposedly lovers, but Priya doesn't wish to marry Vicky and settle down so soon.The reason I presume, has something to do with her family, since she looked at her family's pic on her locket soon after refusing Vicky, and cried.

Lets now concentrate on Priya's wicked nature, and wht went wrong b/w her and Vicky, ok? 😃 Hopefully😆

But Who has the multiple personality disorder now? Vijay has multiple personality

kadhambari thumbnail
anyways,let us continue it.....

Shreya is priya's close friend 4m childhood,we can also say she knew Priya more than her.

(hopefully shreya reveals priya's true colour to us)
Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shreya runs after Vicky.............she has to let Vicky know abt Priya's evil plans.

'Vicky, stop there! Listen to me! She's trapping u!Just save urself!'
kadhambari thumbnail
Shreya stopped him & warned him about Priya's intentions(everything in mute).he was shocked..........
netra_rama thumbnail
"But, but, no... i can't believe this. Priya loves me. She won't do this to me..." says Vicky. Shreya stares at him for a long time and says "i've told you what you need to know. Its all up to you. Priya is my best friend and there is no reason for me to lie. ". Shreya leaves Vicky standing in confused....
kadhambari thumbnail
Priya called vicky but he didn't attend her call.she is suspicious..........
netra_rama thumbnail
Priya decides to visit Vickey at his apartment. She was about to leave when Shreya comes there. "Priya, we need to talk", says Shreya