India-Forums

the champions r really champions! (Page 3)

imranhashmi Senior Member
imranhashmi
imranhashmi

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yung S.K

Ishmeet isn't really much of a champion to me
i don't kno how he won VOI to me Harshit or Toshi shuld hve won

this time he could have been eliminated.. but this week he sang so well.. whyyy !!Angry        LOL

sanju4eva Senior Member
sanju4eva
sanju4eva

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
such a heart felt epi! the best jo jeeta epi til date!! Clap
addyydda Goldie
addyydda
addyydda

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishcutie90

all the champions r great and i don't think it is fair for any of them to leave while challengers like neha r left in the show.
I think the champions and challengers should perform together and the person with lowest points and votes should be eliminated.
Because all the champions r great and it is hard for the voters as all of them r deserving.

they all r singin their hearts out...u can c the effort they r puttin in n how badly they want 2 win
it does seem unfair to c one of the champions leave after givin such gud perf when there r contestants lyk neha n amit T ...nxt week eliminations r goin 2 b tuff...all gave gud perf ...it is goin 2 b sad 2 c any one of em leave...n its just goin 2 get more difficult 2 choose as the conpt goes on...but i guess this format is still better than the previous one where only the champions were being eliminated...

Edited by addyydda - 10 May 2008 at 9:40pm
w4always Groupbie
w4always
w4always

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addyydda

Originally posted by mishcutie90

all the champions r great and i don't think it is fair for any of them to leave while challengers like neha r left in the show.
I think the champions and challengers should perform together and the person with lowest points and votes should be eliminated.
Because all the champions r great and it is hard for the voters as all of them r deserving.

they all r singin their hearts out...u can c the effort they r puttin in n how badly they want 2 win
it does seem unfair to c one of the champions leave after givin such gud perf when there r contestants lyk neha n amit T ...nxt week eliminations r goin 2 b tuff...all gave gud perf ...it is goin 2 b sad 2 c any one of em leave...n its just goin 2 get more difficult 2 choose as the conpt goes on...but i guess this format is still better than the previous one where only the champions were being eliminated...

i feel the same.. its heart-wrenching to see the champions leaving n neha singing every week Dead she shud go sooooon...
karan.jh Senior Member
karan.jh
karan.jh

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I think IShmeet is also good compared to all of them ...even his voice is nice ....and the question on him .,..why did he win voi ...its coz he has good voice ..and if HARSHIT wins   i don't know how much will he fly ......he was just the runner up ...evn he ois flying ...acting like hero overthere ,,,,,
If he winss ..God know ..how will he fly Angry
Hopes he elminate next time .......<<<SRRY FOR HARSHIT'S FANZZ>>>
And tlking abt the rest of them all of them are very gud ...I like Rahul And Vineet And Praju .....she is my fav ..LOL Clap

Edited by karan.jh - 11 May 2008 at 12:07am
slash Senior Member
slash
slash

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
no doubt at all ... there is a great difference in level of singing

except for harshit , rahul and vineet now , no body is in the same league

and i am surprised that an amazing singers like toshi and himani are not putting their best performance

now i know himani has been in top 3 twice .. but if u look at her sa re ga ma pa performances she hasnt been able to create the same magic here
imranhashmi Senior Member
imranhashmi
imranhashmi

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by karan.jh

And tlking abt the rest of them all of them are very gud ...I like Rahul And Vineet And Praju .....she is my fav ..LOL Clap

she should be safe... she deserves to be there.. pls pray for her.. god pls save her..

Go to top