India-Forums

Mere Naina - Debojit (Page 9)

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
There is only one solution to this - Dont watch reality shows LOL LOL They are nothing less than saas, bahu and sazish.. Saas - the judges, bahu - the contestants and sazish the creative team and channel house Tongue

Thr is no difference between the reality shows and tv soaps.. Better watch discovery or national geographic channels.. They are atleast better Embarrassed

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Anuradha

There is only one solution to this - Dont watch reality shows LOL LOL They are nothing less than saas, bahu and sazish.. Saas - the judges, bahu - the contestants and sazish the creative team and channel house Tongue

Thr is no difference between the reality shows and tv soaps.. Better watch discovery or national geographic channels.. They are atleast better Embarrassed

LOL naheen yaar.  despite all the natak mandali, the singing by most was awesome.  abb itna suffer toh ker hee saktey hain sangeet ki khatirTongueLOL

Why listen to the songs sung by some third person?? Dont u think its better to listen to the original tracks rather than listening to some contestant and finding out if he was in sur or not... LOL

Atleast I hv now decided not to watch any reality shows... Its just waste of time and energy Smile
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
james21 Groupbie
james21
james21

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Hey guys Debu was awesome. He doesn't have mother and if people are celebrating mothers day by bringing their moms,how one would feel.............Exactly the same way that Debu was feeling..........No one can take mother's place for sure.........no matter how strong a person is if it happens then anyone would cry.........I cried a lot for Debu.......but ofcourse Nobody should be given sympathy votes but singing votes.........when he had been singing well ,not getting votes,coming in bottom three then people who are against him did not vote for him,now when people may vote him after seeing his great performances then people are saying that he should not get votes.......now they will blame on the episode..
I was taught that if someone doesn't have dear ones then don't make them feel to miss them.....you can not control them...........So when people are celebrating mothers day with someone who doesn't have mom then how he will make himself strong.........afterall he has to sing best......people won't be with him if he doesn't sing well like with others.........So he was trying to get support of those ladies he might have considered mom though impossible to find the same support but whats wron in that..........people who are thinking abt these dramabazi,then I pity on you.........I am sorry to say but you don't have hearts.........
And comparing all this with Rahul's Love letter then I am very sorry.........
Anyways it was very touchy moment........All the moms and their video's were shown and unfortunately there was so much pain in Debu's AV and that was absolutely true nothing fake at all...........
As long as he sings like the way he has been singing since C2005,I will be with him forever........
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Just giving this AWESOME thread a bump. Big smile

Edited by apparaohoare - 12 May 2008 at 10:33pm
laxmi129 Senior Member
laxmi129
laxmi129

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Star plus probably shot this episode keeping TRPs in mind. But even then this episode turned out to be good. Deobjit and Harshit were too good.
saad2k6 Newbie
saad2k6
saad2k6

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I like him very much and his voice

Go to top