India-Forums

Mere Naina - Debojit (Page 7)

Simply.confused IF-Rockerz
Simply.confused
Simply.confused

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
interesting discussion Smile.. but if i can just chip-in... here's my take on the whole DC

I for one will always be against the whole drama for seeking votes - be it anyone ... even if its one of my favorite participant if they are trying to gain votes by some  other antic rather their singing then i wont support them... having said that I will agree to certain extent w Bhaskar. T.. that some of the performances were underrated because of what had happened... Abhijeet Sawant, though he got a 30 his performance was still underrated, Rahul; I wont say he was perfect but alot of things didnt work in his favor ... a) he was the first contestant  I thought they were unfair to him to a certain extent and in comparison Vineet he scored 1 point more though there was a mistake... Confused...

Advil explained it very well.. though I would have liked it to be a bit short but the theme of dedication to Mothers is held very close to alot of people... be it anywhere in the world...I know someone who has gone thru this so I wont comment on  it  but sometimes yes you can get emotional .

but coming back to singing .. I just hope theere is no elimination next week from champions they all sang really well... and if there was drama or No-Drama...All the champions performed to their best... Smile

james21 Groupbie
james21
james21

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I think the day was so emotional,I think whatever was shown made many people realize how important the role of mother in our life. I agree with whatever Farha said.I agree with the episode....if things happen according to them then its fine........We are used to these things now as far as they are relevant...not like Rahul's things....
I love my mom a lot and was feeling so bad for Debu.....I wish I could bring his mother back.....pr anyone's mother back.......Having parents by your side at every step of life is a boon for us...........
Debu's singing was Flawless..........I compared with original....there was no difference at all.........and agree Rahul should have got more points than Vinit,specially in tomorrow's episode.
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
There has been a lot of discussions about all the drama in that episode. Frankly, I don't care about the drama as long as it is not a fake love story of lambu ji and tingu ji. Even if it is filled with dramas, all that matters to me is good singing.   And this episode was full of it.

Whatever, it is Debu has proved once again how good of a singer he really is. I would like to see the faces of some of the vindictive judges of C 2005 now.   He has proved once again that he is better than all the squeaky voices. Wink   Shekhar saying that it felt like Kishore Kumar singing is a huge huge compliment.

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Go to top