Mere Naina - Debojit (Page 10)

mintyblue IF-Dazzler
mintyblue
mintyblue

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by advil

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Personally, I am very proud of Debo for staying in touch with those old ladies who he visited during c-2005. It shows what a wonderful human being he is BUT I do not like the fact of getting some mileage out of this good deed. That's my whole point. Anything besides singing shd not give any contestent an edge over the other one.

Rahul's mother can come on the set and sing two lines, Prajakta's mother can come to the set and sing two lines, Ishmeet's mother can come to the set and tell about Ishmeets nahane wala story, Harshits mother can send him besan ka laddoo, Abhijeets mother can come to the sets and feel proud of her son,, but Debu's mothers  cannot come to the set or he should not talk about it, for it will then only be sympathy and attention attraction technique... it will be getting him mileage... why is that ?Embarrassed

Bro, Debo's aunt was on the sets.  They showed her three-four times.  She could have come and sing two lines with Debo.  All the footage of the crying ladies from old-age homes was a bit too extreme.  Moms singing a line or two or giving messages was with the spirit of the day.  Debo's aunt would have done the same for him so that he wouldn't be left out.

Personally, if you read all my posts here, I am against all natakbazi.  Going with the spirit is okay but going overboard....ehhhh...I did not appreciate it much.

Agar valentine's program mein kisi ki gf ya wife naheen hai toh bhi kya chaar paanch ladkiyan laa ker baitha dengey kaheen sey and would that be okay...nahen na...phir why is this okay?

I was actually wondering why they did not show Debo acknowledging the presence of his own aunt on the sets.  May be they ended up editing the wrong footage and kept the one that should have been edited outEmbarrassed

@ Appa ji:

Oh yeah!  Tingu faltering while Debo touching the souls was such a poetic justice for all that Debo had to endure at the hands of tingu and HRBig smile.  Agree with you on how Debo grew by leaps and bounds where as Tingu has degressed...leave alone progressing with his singing.

i really like the words 'poetic justice'...seriously tingu has now got a taste of his won medicine. ultimately if you insult someone and try to show them down,what you get in the end is taht the same person overshadows you in all respect...i really respect debu that to-day he is a far better singer than Vineet and his humility and determination should be applauded

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I likeyyyy tooo

but I liked Abhijit Sawant more than Debo.. but hell I was crying so much that I couldn't finish watching Vinit and Harsheet.
james21 Groupbie
james21
james21

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Please vote for Debu........he is bottom three again
srk78 Newbie
srk78
srk78

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I watched the episode today ( a rerun actually) and i liked Debojit's choice of song and the way he related it to his mom .. mere naina sawan bhado -relating it to a child missing his mom tears -talking about countless tears spent in the memories of the mother!

i thought it was a nice corelation! what do u guys think?

Go to top