Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Gauri_3

Bro, Debo's aunt was on the sets.  They showed her three-four times.  She could have come and sing two lines with Debo.  All the footage of the crying ladies from old-age homes was a bit too extreme.  Moms singing a line or two or giving messages was with the spirit of the day.  Debo's aunt would have done the same for him so that he wouldn't be left out.

Personally, if you read all my posts here, I am against all natakbazi.  Going with the spirit is okay but going overboard....ehhhh...I did not appreciate it much.

Agar valentine's program mein kisi ki gf ya wife naheen hai toh bhi kya chaar paanch ladkiyan laa ker baitha dengey kaheen sey and would that be okay...nahen na...phir why is this okay?

I was actually wondering why they did not show Debo acknowledging the presence of his own aunt on the sets.  May be they ended up editing the wrong footage and kept the one that should have been edited out😳

@ Appa ji:

Oh yeah!  Tingu faltering while Debo touching the souls was such a poetic justice for all that Debo had to endure at the hands of tingu and HR😃.  Agree with you on how Debo grew by leaps and bounds where as Tingu has degressed...leave alone progressing with his singing.

i really like the words 'poetic justice'...seriously tingu has now got a taste of his won medicine. ultimately if you insult someone and try to show them down,what you get in the end is taht the same person overshadows you in all respect...i really respect debu that to-day he is a far better singer than Vineet and his humility and determination should be applauded

memsaab thumbnail
I likeyyyy tooo

but I liked Abhijit Sawant more than Debo.. but hell I was crying so much that I couldn't finish watching Vinit and Harsheet.
james21 thumbnail
Please vote for Debu........he is bottom three again
srk78 thumbnail
I watched the episode today ( a rerun actually) and i liked Debojit's choice of song and the way he related it to his mom .. mere naina sawan bhado -relating it to a child missing his mom tears -talking about countless tears spent in the memories of the mother!

i thought it was a nice corelation! what do u guys think?