India-Forums

Naaginn..Waadon ki Agnipariksha
Naaginn..Waadon ki Agnipariksha

Amrita's judgement flawed

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

In todays episode they showed Amrita giving "satyam-jal' which makes a person reveal all hidden secrets, to Vishnu. Now when she had seen "Tambra Patra" residing in Triveni cupboard and suspecting that she isnt normal human then why didnt she give the satyam jal to her? Does it not make more sense? Amrita is simply following Vishnu without any leads shdnt she conc on Rudra instead?

By such judgments it will not be possible to get hold of Naagmani. Triveni is the smartest she does the right thing may thats why she has both naagmani and tambra patra but little use.

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I guess its because she is obssessed over taking revenge for her parents. Vishnu was her target before she found out about triveni so she is probably sticking to him.
realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I think you are right Sonia Tongue perhaps she is isnt looking beyond Vishnu. Wish she did and found out the truth. I hope they end this stretching and get on with the story.
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
She should have been suspicious of Masa...after the magical spells she possesses that disappeared from Naaglok,...her own kingdom...

She should use them to acquire more powers, and look for the mani.
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i wish she found out the truth too about vishnu & move on with the story.
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i think she is after vishnu..maybe she never meet rudra.and she knows this family has mani..but rightnow she already knows masa has mani and tambra patra..maybe after she gave satyam-jal to vishnu than she realise and she go after rudra..
premeer_ever Senior Member
premeer_ever
premeer_ever

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
yeahh i also taught the samee Smile Smile Smile
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
For a "NAAG PRINCESS"......she appears very dumb.

I am surprised her enemies think her to be sooooo intelligent and powerful, but then I think that Naagraj and Naagrani must have been very powerful so they automatically assume the same in her case.

But I think by now Keshav just have realized how innocent and naive she is. She must have been a very sheltered princess!

Go to top