India-Forums

Love Story
Love Story

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

yasmeeneee Goldie
yasmeeneee
yasmeeneee

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Guys tomorrow is11th May and its Mother day go and wish ur mothers at least say thanx to her 4 her love and care as mothers are so preciuos and only lucky people have this blessing in thier life

so do write a few lines abt ur mother here and do wish ur mom and give her gifts and on this day express ur love 4 her

as it is said:

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven

If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. Smile

LOVE U MOM UR THE BEST MOM ON THIS EARTH LOVE U

Edited by yasmeeneee - 10 May 2008 at 11:41am

yasmeeneee Goldie
yasmeeneee
yasmeeneee

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
No reply Cry Cry ok i m going i ll come tomorrow to see how many of u have reply to this post

GOOD NIGHT Smile Sleepy
Nika_d IF-Dazzler
Nika_d
Nika_d

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Nice thread Yas Big smile

Okay talkin abt my mom... I already got a bunch of flowers for her. I'll give it to her in the morning.

I have never really gone upto her and told her that Ma, I love u. Why is it so hard to go n say that to ur mom? I always use to think that why do I have to say it, isnt it obvious? But now as we grow, we realise how imp it is to go n tell that how much u appreciate her afforts. The pain she goes through daily to make u feel comfortable. Yuhi maa ko bhagwan nahi kehte. She is god, our god Smile

I dont know what to write for her but thanks to Aamir Khan for making TZP and giving us the song, MAA

I get tears in my eyes everytime I hear this song. So here, few lines from the song dedicated to my MOM Smile

'Yun To Main Dikhlati Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karti Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Meri Maaaaaaaaa ..

Love u ma.. love u sooo much Hug

Edited by Nika_d - 13 May 2008 at 5:02pm
sona.b Senior Member
sona.b
sona.b

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post

About MY sweetheart MOM i will like any other child say my mom is the Bestestttttttttttt mom Embarrassed
LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Mommmmmmmmmmmm
Hug

She is My oxyzen can't live without her atall........
truely but i never told her that how much i love her..

All i want to tell LOVE U MAA

Arsh_here Goldie
Arsh_here
Arsh_here

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Lovely post... believe it or not... ur post brought tears in my eyes..!!!

I love my mom... i love her the most.. she is my inspiration, my strength, my world..!! i cant even pass a single day without her..!! .. i am her only daughter.. n she always encourage me to do my best... it might not be the best.. but she shows me that it is the BEST for her coz her daughter did that..!! i am always buys wid school, after school activities n all that... but somehow.. i do manage to spend some of my time wid mom....!   today.. i can say very proudly that whateva i am today.. thats only coz u were wid me mom... and whateva i will be in my future... it will be coz u are wid me to support me in every step of my life.. i will make sure that i wont let u down....!!

This is specially for my mom:

Today I know, without a doubt
My structure, my thoughts,
my sense of responsibility
My strengths, my weaknesses,
my individuality
The love in my heart,
the ability to support and share
Came because my mom was always there
All these wonderful things
Are because, Mom
You gave me wings.

Edited by Arsh_here - 10 May 2008 at 2:51pm
Eternal1234 Goldie
Eternal1234
Eternal1234

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nika_d

Heyyy Nice thread Yas Big smile

Okay talkin abt my mom... I already got a bunch of flowers for her. I'll give it to her in the morning.

I have never really gone upto her and told her that Ma, I love u. Why is it so hard to go n say that to ur mom? I always use to think that why do I have to say it, isnt it obvious? But now as we grow, we realise how imp it is to go n tell that how much u appreciate her afforts. The pain she goes through daily to make u feel comfortable. Yuhi maa ko bhawan nahi kehte. She is god, our god Smile

I dont know what to write for her but thanks to Aamir Khan for making TZP and giving us the song, MAA

I get tears in my eyes everytime I hear this song. So here, few lines from the song dedicated to my MOM Smile

'Yun To Main Dikhlati Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karti Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Meri Maaaaaaaaa ..

Love u ma.. love u sooo much Hug

first of all thnxs a lot yasmeene for such a wonderful postThumbs Up

and yeah nika even i hv never actually told my mom i love you but there are somethings wich u don't need to tell she just knows hw much u love her by looking at youBig smile

so here goes my mom is the best she completes the world for me and i just love her from the bottom of my heart

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM

I REALLY LOVE YOU

Edited by marilyn2007 - 11 May 2008 at 12:21am
yasmeeneee Goldie
yasmeeneee
yasmeeneee

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i m really touched by ur comments guys believe me or not (like u said arsh) i didnt cry but i feel a kind of jolt like electric think inside me ur comments were really sweet

i hope i hope our mothers could come here and see how much we love them and like u said Nika i ve never told my mom that how much i love her and never said thanx 4 her love and care

On this S[ecial day hates off to all mothers in this world Smile
ocean_girl Senior Member
ocean_girl
ocean_girl

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Thanx yasmeenee for such a lovely post....................................................Clap

My Mom what can i say about her, she is my world, my world start with her & end with her. Our relationship like jaise main apni Ma ka gudiya rani hu vaise hi woh vi kavi kavi mere gudiya rani ban jati hain. The relationship between Mother & Child its the worlds most wonderful relation & precious gift by God.

Thats why i am always thankful to God, coz my mom is worlds best mom & agar rebirth hota i'll always wanna to take birth as her daughter.Her love, her care it cannot be expressed in word,its the feeling which i always feel deep in my heart.

Aj main jo vi hun sab meri Ma ki wajese, so thank u Mom.

And love u a lot Ma.Hug

Go to top