Kya Dill Mein Hai

India-Forums

Kya Dill Mein Hai
Kya Dill Mein Hai

10th may highlights - speechless episode.

xox.iloveyou IF-Rockerz
xox.iloveyou
xox.iloveyou

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged

OMGG!! this episode, Woww, i was speechless.. this was one of da BESSTT episodee eveerr. just wish i could do da updatee. but sucks. Thumbs Down 

-da signatures eraseed. naina is shockeed andd REALLY furiouss. DP says that rahul i didnt expect this from you.

- rahul just stand there, just wid no emotion.

-kk was standing at da place where she was about to commit suicide, aman comes there and says im glad i reached here before yu did anything. kk says that she can never do anything like that again cuz she's found her mom. and she wantes to see her happy.

-aman gets a call.

- rahul calls aman's house. kk's mom picks up and says never to call again.

- kk mom goes outside in da terrace and talks on da fone and saying that my plan is alomst done. and that rahul called again but dont worry i will make sure that kk leaves his life FOREVER! she starts laughing. and tells da person that she'll meet 'them' somewhere.

- she turns around and is SHOCKKEDD!

-aman and kk heard everything. kk says that why did yu do this to me? who are yu? aman smiles and says that i always knew that yu werent kk's mom. they show flashbacks when aman was looking at da play folder. he looks at da pics  sees a pic of kk's mom and flips it over and it says her name, den at da bottom it says 'best at playing mother roles' he calls up da guy and asks him if he knows her and he says yehh she's good at playing mother roles but she's taking a break for a monthh. aman is shockeed.  

-he says to her that if she doesnt want to go to jail den she has to tell dem who that person is, she says that she doesnt know 'them' and she's only met 'them' once. aman says she has to go to da place where that person called her. she agrees.

- they reach da place and da da da ..... dat person iss ............

Shocked RUPA MAMII! Shocked

kk says mamii? kk says that she never said anything to her when she kicked her outta da house or anything after. she continues and says that oh yehh nvm yur not my mami in da first place i was adopted. she says that she will never succeed in what she does. NEVER! and runs away. aman goes after her.

- aman says to kk stop. kk says that people betray me too muchh and all that and she says leave me alone rite now. she runs awayy.

- rupa is yelling at da fraud saying yu cant even do that? AH! she's angry. den they show NAINA!

-naina yells at da fraud saying yu had to call at that time. blah blah.

DEN ..

they show rahul listening to da convo. flashback rahul was in his car and another cars comes beside his he looks and he ses naina he's curious and so he followed her car.

-rahul is shocked and says naina i knew it. that's why kk just left like that. i should have knownn. it was another one of naina;s plan. Angry

-naina tells da fraud to leave, and says to rupa that thank god no one will know that i was behind dis plan.. i have to think of something else.

-they show rahul and that's where it ends Ouch 

WOW! what an episode. loved it. now cant wait till next fridaaayy.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sweetcandyJaanu80mrschittaShahinakhsilence_suspectpritijoshibijal81bhavikadhiaval0822crazyballegleKatrina82vppatel1CHLOE2901nupskdaddysgirl786bismazaman2000kptlpoo_supinitu07Porisankadevi30k-ekta fanknumnumaarsowsweet_shagun-bhootni-

ParneetS IF-Dazzler
ParneetS
ParneetS

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
thanx for wonderful update Clap
anjanirani247 Newbie
anjanirani247
anjanirani247

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! Was waiting to find out what happens today! Smile
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Clap
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thanx for one smashing episode.
Can't wait for next weeks episodes.
Now Rahul will bring KK back since he knows that KK's signatures were erased from the divorce papers and they are not divorced.
i just hope Rahul now realizes that Naina is the one for his and it is KK who loves with unconditionally.
PCRocks IF-Rockerz
PCRocks
PCRocks

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
thank u so much u made my day
-Ami- IF-Stunnerz
-Ami-
-Ami-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the highlights Rids!!
Ahh, the episode sounds amazing! I'll have to watch this when there are vidoe's and if i get the time!

kptl Goldie
kptl
kptl

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
thanks...........

Go to top