Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Varun's interview (Page 2)

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

checked a few updates in ges forum and varun's character still seems to be around.

wow ksh, hv to say u really are expert at work..Clap coz I tried doing that too.. but couldn't even find what his character was named.. Confused .. neither did i manage to recogise suman the busybee in that banner..

so I gave up. LOL

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Yes, must admit I had a look there too...my lack of patience had me out of there in about 5 minutes!
So if his character is still around then how did he forget about it? At least now I don't feel so bad about him forgetting Chabi last time. Seems he needs to start eating almonds as his memory is getting bad..did I read somewhere about pomengranate juice helping too? LOL
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha_07

Yes, must admit I had a look there too...my lack of patience had me out of there in about 5 minutes!
So if his character is still around then how did he forget about it? At least now I don't feel so bad about him forgetting Chabi last time. Seems he needs to start eating almonds as his memory is getting bad..did I read somewhere about pomengranate juice helping too? LOL

Hey Nisha...lets send him some by corrier!!!! or maybe he can have his wife make some for him or then buy it off the shelf!!!! Wink
Why is he not admitting to doing the show..i think its silly!!!
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
speaking of silly, I think the hair issue wins a lifetime acheivement award!
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
It took the cake really!!!!....it was almost as if he had styled it when he was in the blue kurta!!!!!..i think Ket...there is a reoson....and its not just because he likes it!!!..maybe someone has challenged him....
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged
varun's character is named gautam and his wife's name is vanshika. i quickly went thru the written updates which wasnt a big deal since that forum is also quiet slow so u will find the updates and vids in the first 2 pages. only in the last 2 episode his character wasnt around. so i guess varun suffers from selective amnesia. good thing is that he remembered chabhi which is all we want. btw before anyone asks i know his name is gautam as i read an article on his first entry in the show just recently. and i think suman busybody's character is a new entry...the real protagonist is sayantani ghosh who also plays nagin. since she is doing 2 dailies maybe she doesnt have much time hence other busybodies in the show.
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia77

It took the cake really!!!!....it was almost as if he had styled it when he was in the blue kurta!!!!!..i think Ket...there is a reoson....and its not just because he likes it!!!..maybe someone has challenged him....

I m quite sure of that now.

Go to top