Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Varun's interview

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged

"I think the whole television industry has to change completely"

Versatile actor, Varun Badola, will soon be seen teaching cricket to the actors of SAB TV show 'Jersey No.10'. We got a chance to get a close contact with the actor's crazy love for the game of cricket
Q. You will be seen in Sab TV's Jersey No.10. Please tell us about your character.
A. I am playing an interesting character, Abhay Singh, who is appointed as a coach for the Victoria cricket academy.

Q. How close is the character to your real self?
A. As far as the understanding of the game is concerned, I am very close to it. I do understand cricket to the extent of which I can help out the youngsters.

Q. You are fascinated towards cricket. Then why didn't you choose it as your career?
A. It was not very easy to choose cricket as a career during those days. Somewhere I felt that I love the game, but may be I was not talented enough to play for the country.

Q. How is it working with jersey's team?
A. It has been fantastic working with this young and energetic team.

Q. Except this, you are also working in Ek Chaabi Hai Padosh Mein. How do you manage these two tele-serials at a time?
A. There are people who manage four to five projects at a time whereas, I am just managing two. The only problem is I don"t get free time for dating.

Q. Which team are you cheering for in IPL?
A. I am cheering for every good cricket player and not for any particular team.

Q. Which two teams, according to you, have the potential of making up to the finals?
A. It is still quite uncertain to say about it as from the very beginning, the Chennai team was doing a pretty good job. But, still, they have lost three games. And even Mumbai Indians, who started badly, have won two matches now. Let's see what's next.

Q. What is the one thing that you would like to change in the television industry?
A. One thing will not change everything. I think the whole television industry has to change completely.

Q. You have had the opportunity of working both in Bollywood and television industry. How would you differentiate the two mediums?
A. The difference is only of the time factor. In Bollywood, they focus on perfect shot to be taken and don't watch the time whereas in television, we don't get that much time.

Q. What according to you is the success mantra in entertainment industry?
A. There is only one mantra which I would like to share with everyone, i.e., whatever you do, do it with honesty.

Q. What do you like to do in your leisure time?
A. I never get leisure time to do anything.

Q. Any other projects you are working on?
A. None, apart from Ek Chaabi and Jersey. I can't even think about involving myself in any other projects at this moment.

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Shreya....so he isnt working in anything apart from these two!!!!!....more the reoson there is no justification for his change of personality and lesser significance in role of Aek Chabhi!!!!!
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Thanks Ksh Smile

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Q. Except this, you are also working in Ek Chaabi Hai Padosh Mein. How do you manage these two tele-serials at a time?
A. There are people who manage four to five projects at a time whereas, I am just managing two. The only problem is I don"t get free time for dating.

I'm sure Raj is happy to hear he has no free time for dating anyone! Maybe that's why he doesn't know how to woo Urmi...

A. None, apart from Ek Chaabi and Jersey. I can't even think about involving myself in any other projects at this moment.

Huh? What happened to GES?

Edited by Nisha_07 - 10 May 2008 at 11:31am
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Ksh..BBC Wink Tongue Btw me too was hung at the The only problem is I don"t get free time for dating.
Isnt varun sounding a bit Sandeepish here.. As usual he is totally honest here.. Big smile
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@nisha: yes...no wonder he has no time to date urmi. even i was wondering what happened to GES. is he out already? i mean i dont understand...2 weeks back he forgot abt chabhi and now he has forgotten ges. maybe he only remembers the show he shoots for that particular day.
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Q. You are fascinated towards cricket. Then why didn't you choose it as your career?
A. It was not very easy to choose cricket as a career during those days. Somewhere I felt that I love the game, but may be I was not talented enough to play for the country.

now we know who was speaking in zoya's acting episode.. Tongue exact translation..

Q. What is the one thing that you would like to change in the television industry?
A. One thing will not change everything. I think the whole television industry has to change completely.

I guess its the same frustration we are going thru' .. on and on in our posts.. OuchOuch

aww.. chalo, atleast someone is giving their full attention to chabi..Smile warna CG is becoming a a gayab gang residence. Ouch

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Could that story have ended that quickly? I guess it's possible, or that he left?

LOLMaybe you're right, maybe that's a good reason for chabi to become a daily...Tongue

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
checked a few updates in ges forum and varun's character still seems to be around.

Go to top