Other Shows
Other Shows

Teen Diva on Mtv (Page 3)

nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veena_km

This week's ep was the best!!! Koyal is sooo pretty!!! I luv her looks n I think Rannvijay likes her 2.
Malvika's colours r showing mo n mo... what a schemer. Like Naomi's looks 2, but she has 2 left feet LOL. Wots with the affected drawl/ accent? Talk straight Naomi.

N Shivani... OMG... wut a piece..she's a man with long hair. Nutin even remotely feminine let alone Ms.Diva. She belongs on WWF. Akanksha gets on my nerves... send her back!!!

Koyal Tanvi and Akshia go for it!!

lolz..LOL & i thought i was d 1 to think like that Embarrassed yes koyal's really pretty Smile would luv 2 c her in movies/tv in d future Tongue

i think naomi/koyal should win d tittle Smile

Sarcy Shireen Newbie
Sarcy Shireen
Sarcy Shireen

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Yaar last ep main woh gowns kitne ajeeb the!!!! What r those NIFT students learning. They made Samriddhi look like she was 6 mnth pregnant.
Akshina ke gown was for sure designed by a 6 yr old. Dead And Devina, poor thing, how did she manage to joke and laugh while wearing that rubbish.

I think Sophia wld make a better VJ for this show. Anusha seems very cold.
diya_1987 Senior Member
diya_1987
diya_1987

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
wow both my fav contestent 's won Tongue tnx 4 d link diya Big smile
diya_1987 Senior Member
diya_1987
diya_1987

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
u r welcum dear Smile
veena_km Newbie
veena_km
veena_km

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Yay, Yay, Koyal won. She's the prettiest. Naomi desrvd 2 win 2.

Kanak ws 2 runnr up Dead Howd that happn??...

MTV does a xclnt reality show, bt the pageant ws AWFULL!!! Boring music, bad choreography, poor lighting, sad judges, very basic makeup - I watched all the TV ep, cldnt watch the show. Was painful almost!!... Grls intros were also badly shot, I thought.

Hope the grls get good TV gigs, for serious Pageants they need 2 try Ms India. Only Femina knows how 2 do a good pageant. N I also thought sm of the grls were poorly chosen. Prachi, Malvika, Akanksha,Shivani r just not suited for glamour world. Personality n Looks dont match, they can do better using brains.

Tx 2 all the grls. U rlly ntrtaind me for 4/5 wks. Clap
diya_1987 Senior Member
diya_1987
diya_1987

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
ya naomi deserved to win i think.....n i wonder how kanak was the 1st runner up?shez so dumb....cudnt even answer properly in the final challenge

Go to top