Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

kalika soon enter saloni's house-artical

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged

http://www.tvguideindia.com/grapevine.htm#kul 

this  is the artical that i found she will enter saloni's house i think saloni's maayka because she say that she will take revange from her father.she will play a nagative charecther's and this will shocking the audience  and  also say that letter this  story will  go intresting to read full interview visit her.

Edited by sharona_bha - 11 May 2008 at 12:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

j&b84judyp

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. But what I didnt understand is why shd she enter Saloni's house? Confused Nahar's fly has nothing to do with this and actually it shd be Narpat's house! Kaveri with Kalika!!shd be entertaing to watch for! LOL
xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
They probably meant Saloni's Mayka (have not read the article and I meaybe wrong). But why a negative character??? That's ridiculous - that diminishes her strnegth anbd determination.
xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
OK, read it now - definitely looks like it is Saloni's Maayka (Guess that's what they meant by Saloni's house, after all Mayka is also still part of her family and hence her house!). But it does not say for sure it is negative - I hope not! I can understand her urge for revenge and taht does not make her negative. However if they turn her totally negative which is typical of Zee Serials, then it will be a big time disappointment!
realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
By default Saloni's house wld imply her marital house for two reasons: a) she is married and b) she lives there. And for friction to occur betn Sal-Kalika the two have to live under one roof. Only if Sal shifts to her parents house then its possible but this wld omit Nahar and fly from the story. I agree why turn Kalika into negative but may be its becoz of her anger towards Narpat and fly.
bangaloreu Senior Member
bangaloreu
bangaloreu

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
When exactly Saloni's baby is due??????On lighter note remember, the more bad a character is Better life she / he leads - Example is Kaveri..
xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Yes, I see your point on Kalika's negativity..The only thing is that is sending very wrong messages to people but hey what else can you expect from these shows..

Also on another note, why could Kalika not clear Gaj's wife's and son's misunderstandings? She was in close touch with him so why not make an effor to clear that and get the family closer?? Of course as someone said we should switch off our brains and watch these shows LOL
sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. But what I didnt understand is why shd she enter Saloni's house? Nahar's fly has nothing to do with this and actually it shd be Narpat's house! Kaveri with Kalika!!shd be entertaing to watch for!

realitybits as a artical she mean saloni's maayka because she say that she will take revange from her father and also in thursday's episode saloni say that she will bring kalika to her father's house because she is the elsest daughter of this house and maybe she will teach lesson to kaveri because she say that it's will intresting to watch.why will she enter's saloni's sasural she has nothing to do with them and she not want to take revange from saloni she want to take revange from her father.saloni has 2 family's one her parent's house and second her husbend house.it's inaf we alway's sew  some new entry  in saloni's sasural  and  she should to always save her sasural from evils  but now  it's time that some one will enter her maayka  and will creat problem for them and it will be good to sew how saloni  will save her maayka from other's. maybe in her sasural will also creat some problem because of saloni's child maybe between tara and saloni.but definetly kalika   will be enter  in saloni's maayka and once again  her sasural will help saloni.

Edited by sharona_bha - 11 May 2008 at 1:42am

Go to top