Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

India-Forums

FF-SAATH...wid u alwys[part29UPDATEDpg21] (Page 6)

sl032597 Groupbie
sl032597
sl032597

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged
this story is just soo cute. This chapter was also very well written I loved the shabd and mahi scene. I cant wait till angad, prem and prem's younger brother make their entry. Is Prem's younger bro meant for mahi..i mean to further shabd's and mahi's relationship??? please update soon will be waiting for it. thanks

giggling gurl Senior Member
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sl032597

this story is just soo cute. This chapter was also very well written I loved the shabd and mahi scene. I cant wait till angad, prem and prem's younger brother make their entry. Is Prem's younger bro meant for mahi..i mean to further shabd's and mahi's relationship??? please update soon will be waiting for it. thanks

thanx...i am jus waiting for the right moment to bring the other charecters... angad's entry is crucial and so is prem and his brother....Big smile wil update as soon as possible
taran13 Groupbie
taran13
taran13

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Very good...please update soon!
reema2000 Senior Member
reema2000
reema2000

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
great update =D

continue soon!
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
PART   SEVEN.......

the second day came without much ado and that very fine morning kripa was out in the studio rehearsing her songs. shabd had dropped her off at the studio and gone off for his work. shabd's work kind of was funny to mahi and kripa because he rarely goes for them. he just hangs around with them all the time. today however he had important stuff to do and he left immediatly after dropping kripa but she could see how he was whining over the fone just not to go for it. but he thought he would go after he saw kripa smirking at him.

back in the studio kripa had been in there for a couple of hours and she was quite used to sitting in the extension next to Angad Khanna's cabin. nobody told her not to or that Angad wouldnt like it because they all thought of kripa as angad's childhood sweetheart, she had every right in angad's stuff. even though angad had an open door policy, he dint like anyone using his cabin or prowling around in it or opening his drawers n stuff.

at that moment kripa was in her own world with the cd player plugged to her ears and her eyes closed, she was singing openly....

{its the song from jo jeeta wahi sikandar...pehla nasha...}

Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho maine sun liya
Ki saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya
Chun liya
Maine Sun liya... {just then someone came into the cabin. yes its our own angad...he is quite surprised to see someone in his cabin... someone very beautiful...he scolded himself for thinking so... then corrected his thoughts...someone with a very beautiful voice...she simply had to sing with him in this concert...he thought he wil stealthily listen to the whole song..}

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar{kripa opened her eyes...angad hid himself behind a cupboard from where he could see her clearly and she wouldnt see him. Angad's cabin was curtained thoroughly that no one could see wat was going on inside..}

Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin { she got up and started dancing around with open arms...}
Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin
Ek kar doon aasmaan zameen
Kaho yaaron kya karoon kya nahin

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar

Usne baat ki kuchh aise dhang se
Sapne de gaya vo hazaaron range ke
Usne baat ki kuchh aise dhang se
Sapne de gaya vo hazaaron range ke
Reh jaoon jaise main haar ke
Aur choome vo mujhe pyaar se..

just then unknowlingly she stumbled on the chair in angad's cabin...her dance brought her in there...lolz... she almost fell. but how could she wen our hero was waiting to rescue her...hehe...angad's strong muscular arms caught her by the waist. kripa kept her eyes closed as if she was dreaming... seeing this angad quitely touched her hair and sang the rest of the song...actualy thats the end bit...

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar

kripa opened her eyes and looked at her rescuer. she felt as if she would faint again after seeing who helped her. angad...angad the rockstar...the same angad who would hav dearly pushed kripa off balance so that he could hav the fun of seeing her fall. but now he was holding her so long so that she wouldnt fall, so that she wouldnt get hurt. both looked at each other and were lost for words. angad was intending to ask her who she was...but the very second wen she opened her eyes and he looked into it...he felt a kind of trance. he was lost in those eyes...how he wished he could look into those eyes forever...

just then shabbir walked in. he was quite shocked to see kripa and angad in such a position and his entry hadnt made any difference to the two. he slightly coughed and angad startled looked up, still holding her as if she were made of china.

shabbir: tumne kripa se mil li??? i thought we would make a surprise about this. but u dog...always ruins the plan.

angad's mind raced a bit... kripa??? surely not THAT kripa.

angad: kripa???

shabbir: haan haan...wahi! tumhari childhood sweetheart...kripa sharma!

angad: KYA???
he was in shock...the same kripa he used to fight with every second in childhood??? unknowingly he let go of his hands and kripa fell down with a ickening thud. kripa got up rubbing her back and looked angrily at angad.

kripa: wat do you mean by putting me down like that huh??? you are still the same brute. tumhe koi fark nahi padtha na mujhe kuch ho jata toh???

angad: nahi padtha...aur mujhe afsos hai ki tumhe abhi bhi is baat ki doubt hai.

kripa glared at angad and left the cabin.

shabbir: o dear...o dear...u guys arent quite the sweethearts we expctd. itne ladhte ho kya???

angad: yea well...bachpan ki aadat hai. nikal nahi paayi.

shabbir: kya yaar angad...aate hi...?? hai wai toh bola hota...

angad: time kaha mila???
he started laughing with shabbir. after a few minutes, angad went outside to find kripa and say sorry to her. he searched the whole floor but dint find kripa. he then thought he would ask the receptionist.

angad: hey lily...tumhe pata hai kripa kaha gayi???

lily: angad sir,...woh toh bahut mushkil se chalne ki koshish kar rahi dhi...shayad kahi giri hogi. i was about to call her a cab...wen somebody came over to see her and she went with him.

angad: somebody came over??? kaun tha??? somebody from home? shabd tha kya???

lily: patha nahi ghar ke koi tha...par shabd sir toh nahi tha... i can recognize him well enough. {lily giggled. angad was very much annoyed by the news that somebody took kripa and the stupid giggle made him even more impatient. he jus smiled }

angad: par koi naam toh bataaya hoga...

lily: bataaya sir... handsome tha kafi... naam...naam...kya tha...??? ha!!! mila... PREM JUNEJA.

....TO BE CONTINUED....

now who is this prem??? i gues those who watch kis des me hai mera dil...will knw...its prem juneja the hero of that serial. now wat is he doing here...??? will let you knw soon... do comment guys... and soon
Wink

Edited by giggling gurl - 18 May 2008 at 1:41pm
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
will give you some picky info..

angad and kripa

shabd and mahi

thats prem

sl032597 Groupbie
sl032597
sl032597

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
you finally introduced Angad and prem...loved their entry. can't wait to see who Prem is exactly. I also liked the little character traits you gave shabd. I am a huge Shabd and Mahi fan. I am curious to see how there story plays. eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Thanks
reema2000 Senior Member
reema2000
reema2000

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
wow... hook... now im just DYING to know more of the story!

continue soon =D

Go to top