Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

India-Forums

FF-SAATH...wid u alwys[part29UPDATEDpg21] (Page 15)

superstar15 Senior Member
superstar15
superstar15

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
hey just caught up with this ff really grt parts i hope ak are together now i loved shabds challenge for mahi also plz cont soon

Sohniye212 Groupbie
Sohniye212
Sohniye212

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
awwwwww when will Angad & Kripa be on good terms again?? Unhappy
Henriette Senior Member
Henriette
Henriette

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
omg i just ur whole fanfic without stopping..... its so good u can be an actual writer.... n e wayz i love ur fanfic plzzzzzzzzz continue soon and make angad and kripa together soon and make mahi accept shabd plzzzzzzz i beg u ........ Clap
giggling gurl Senior Member
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
thanx evryone.... next part wil b coming up soon... Wink
giggling gurl Senior Member
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
PART TWENTY THREE

RECAP:    everyone had gone upstairs. it was just angad who was downstairs and he made his way upstairs. he was very drunken. he opened the door to his room. the lights were off and the moonlight was showering in the room. kripa wiped off her tears as she heard angad come in. she turned around to leave, when he suddenly caught her hand...

----
kripa was startled through her tears...she was bracing herslef for

another loveless night. and angad was drunk...
"angad chodo muje... dress change karni hai.."

angad leaned against her and whispered in a husky voice, "no problem...me help karta hoon..."

kripa was really startled at this behaviour and he dint even sound drunk. it was as though passion was flowing through him. kripa felt aroused but she somehow couldnt do it.

"angad ye tum kya keh rahe ho... tumne bahut pee li hai...patha bhi hai ki me kaun hoon???"

"kripa....maine tume pehchaanne me itni der kyun kar di???", angad was tearful...

kripa felt his emotion...she wiped his tears and hugged him.

angad: i am sorry kripa...

kripa:   angad...jo apne ho unse sorry kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai...

moonlight was filling the room and wind was blowing through the balcony. it looked as if it might rain. sweetly angad started whistling...it was the song "ae mere humsafar" from baazigar.

he whistled as his hands explored her waist, back and neck...

ae mere humsafar ae meri jaan-e-ja - 2
meri manzil hai tu tu hi mera jahaan

ae mere humsafar ae meri jaan-e-ja - 2
ban gaye aaj ham do badan ek jaan
ae mere humsafar ae meri jaan-e-ja
{kripa clutched onto his chest as if daring not to let go...then it rained...kripa ran out into the balcony in pleasure and started dancing... angad looked at her for sometime and joined her}

(bheega bheega aanchal aankhon ka yeh kajal ghayal na kar de mujhe {angad started walking towards her but she kept on running away from him}
seene ki yeh huchul badhne lagi pal pal paagal na kar de mujhe) - 2{kripa was fooling around with him in the rain...she knew he was getting angry wen she went away from him}
paagal toh ham ho gaye ban jaayegi dastaan{finally angad yelled out in frustration...kripa put her hands over angad's mouth to stop him from screaming}
aahista bolo sanam sun lega sara jahaan
ae mere humsafar ae meri jaan-e-ja -

{angad slowly pulled her into thier room and started peeling off her sari... his eyes showed so much passion that kripa always wished to see in him. her tearfilled eyes made angad look at her and move her wet hair away from her face and he kissed her forhead..then her cheeks and slowly made his way to her lips...as and wen those two met there was fire....fire of passion...something that kept them warm in the cold night}
(saanson ke yeh sholey saanson mein tu gholey pal mein pihgal jaye ham
hothon ke angaarey hothon pe hamare rakh de toh jal jaaye ham{angad kissed her bare neck and back..}) - 2
yeh pyar woh aag hain jis mein nahi hai duaan
lagti hai jab yeh agan jal jaate hai jism-o-jaan
ban gaye aaj ham do badan ek jaan

....finally angad and kripa were man and woman that night.....

it was kripa who woke up first that morning...she blushed to see herself and angad in each others arms. she wrapped a bedsheet around her and made her way to the bathroom. angad was still asleep form his drunkenness and also from the passion. but he was smiling in his sleep as if something he dearly wished had happend.

kripa showered and wore a simple dark green sari. she smiled as she put her sindoor...she was complete now... she walked upto angad and kissed his forehead. he was still fast asleep. she took out all their wet clothes from the floor and went downstairs to have them washed. she was happy today and she knew nothing can change her happiness.

she prepared tea for angad and made her way upstairs. after a long time naina saw kripa happy from her heart. she blessed her and took nazar.

wen she reached their room she was surprisd to see the door open. she had closed it wen she went down. the sight she saw shocked her. angad was sitting up on his bed tousle haired and weary and next to

him was mishty talking non-stop..."angad ye kar kya rahe ho tum??? aaj toh tum mere saath bahar jaane waale dhe...tumne muje promise kiya tha ki tum aaj poore din mere saath rahoge...mere birthday pe itna bhi nahi kar sakte tum??? pata hai kitni baar phone kiya maine??? aur tum yaha so rahe ho???? ab chalo nahalo...me tumare liye dress nikal leti hoon..."

suddenly she noticed kripa standing by the door. she coldly looked at her.."kripa...tume patha nahi jab kisi ke room me aate hai toh knock kar leni chahiye???"

angad felt like he got an electric wave...all tiredness and sleepiness went from him in an instant. suddenly he was aware of the surroundings about how mishty was in his room and wat kripa would think.

kripa returned the cold look. she was avoiding looking at angad,

"shayad tume yaad nahi mishty ki is kamre me bas ek hi ghair hai aur woh tum ho...me angad ki patni hoon aur me apne pati ke kamre me knock kiye bina aau toh bhi muje kisi ko safaai dene ki zaroorat nahi..."

she went and angrily put the cup of tea on the side table and stomped out. angad was happy that she was getting jealous. he knew very well that she loved him with her heart and soul and she had surrenderd her everythng for him yestrdy nite. he thought he would jus make her a little more jealous... the way she had made him suffer these past weeks...

he got up and pushed mishty out of the house and went to get dressed.

he was seriously getting mad staying wid mishty...she was making him go nuts, forcing him to do wat she likes...he couldnt wait to get rid of her but he knew he had to put up wid mishty for some more time to see kripa's love on fire... he decided to get going wid mishty for the day.

kripa went out into the terrace and started crying. she thought angad had finally accepted her and her love. but now she knew he was not conscious last nite. he may not evn know wat happend. she felt really angry at mishty...but she couldnt do anything as long as angad loves her...

she cried her heart out...

-----------------------------

days went this way....mahi and kripa were busy with aaliyah preparing for her marriage and kripa had rehearsals for their upcoming concert. day time they were really busy and at night really very tired. kripa always caught herself from being lured into another fiasco night. she wanted angad to truely love her. he used to come late and by the time he comes she would be fast asleep.

their next concert too went very successfull...

mahi was helping out jeet to keep up with shabd's studio works...they completed the ads he had committed to and were getting more and more works these days. mahi too was very busy that she rarely got time to think over wat shabd had told her...

aaliyah's marriage was fast approaching... prem had stopped badgering kripa all the time mainly because he knew angad and kripa's fights were primarily because of him. he too had some other work to keep himself in and he owed kripa the success he had in life. he wanted kripa to be happy and was ready to do anything for that. he thought he would talk to kripa and angad soon...

meanwhile, shabd would be bak the next day... he had shopped a lot for mahi...he purchased a richly worked red lehenga and an expensive diamond set for mahi... he knew she would hav realised her love for him by then... he couldnt wait to see her.

....to be contd...
i knw it was clumsily written... its like nothing much happend till aaliyah's wedding...it jus says wat happend till shabd comes bak...next chap shabd wil b bak...
sl032597 Groupbie
sl032597
sl032597

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I really hope Mahi realizes her love for shabd before he comes back...I want to see them together now. please conitnue soon ...waiting
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 update!
plz continue soon!
taran13 Groupbie
taran13
taran13

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Great update! Can't wait for Shabd to be back. Hope Mahi realizes his love for her! Continue soon!

Go to top