Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

India-Forums

FF-SAATH...wid u alwys[part29UPDATEDpg21] (Page 14)

taran13 Groupbie
taran13
taran13

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
This was a really good part. Continue soon. Can't wait to see what's going to happen at the party! Update soon!

stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
really gud update! cant wait for the party update! plz continue soon!!
giggling gurl Senior Member
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i wil try to put in the next part soon...the next part is really important and i hav to do it carefully....its mostly a song....so takes time to work on it....wil try to put in sooooooooooooooooon
giggling gurl Senior Member
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
PART TWENTY TWO

the party was a grand affair....angad had personally done the full decoration and stuff. he even took kripa's help though reluctantly.

evryone was eagerly waiting for shabd's surprise...and mahi was very nervous. she wasnt scared like she was wen she first heard him say that he is gona confess his love...she was just anxious about how she would be reacting.

kripa and angad made their entry gracefully. they were even hand in hand, due to aaliyah's insistance. this was a great feat owing to the fact that they rarely used to speak to each other.... angad because kripa spent mor time wid prem and kripa because angad spent more time wid mishty. somehow she had lost the will to win angad back over, to woo him after mishty had come into their lives. she just was living the role of his wife now...

kripa was in a black sari with silver works and angad in his black suit. so was shabd. prem and mishty were present in the party too. the very second she had come, mishty had swarmed over angad not allowing him to turn on his spot either... kripa was throwing furious glances at the pair and angad was looking elsewhere all flustered.

prem was smiling at kripa's possessiveness.

soon mahi made her entrance. she was in a lite blue choli...her hair let open like always shabd insisted her to. there were "ooohs" and "aaahs" and both kripa and naina took her nazar. she was wearing big silver earrings... mahi dint know that this was shabd's fave dress...

shabd meanwhile was busy staring at her. he remembered this dress. this was the one he had loved and had always dreamed mahi to be in. he had seen this dress while he went shopping with aaliyah the day befor and he had unconsiously let out his feelings....aaliyah had pretended not to hear...

he turned around and gaped at his sister. aaliyah jus winked as if to say..."ur wish is my command!"

shabd smiled at her and mouth, "u r my princess!!!"

after a couple of hours, kripa and aaliyah started throwing anxious looks at shabd. he still hadnt shown the surprise. shabd got the hint. he walked to the centre of the dancing stage and gestured the DJ.

suddenly all the lights went off and dimmed ones appeared in the middle. and a spotlight came on shabd. he took the mike and made an announcement..

"aap log jaante hai aap yaha kyu aaye hai... aur aaj me aap sabse kuch kehna chahte hai... aur kuch karna chahte hai... hey wait a second! i wil make it a song... all u couples out there... its a dance"

and he started singing..."kaas ek din" from showbiz.

mishty dragged angad to dance and prem graciously asked kripa to dance. she took some time to register wat prem was trying to do cuz she had been very angry with angad.

shabd walked over to mahi and held out his hand. she dint know wat to do buh involuntarily accepted shabd's proposal to dance. she was looking at shabd's eyes. something made her do that. she was thinking why and what that she dint notice shabd place his hands on her hip and swirl her around as he sang...

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: kripa sings in between...shabd's part is in blue, kripa's in red. the actions and wat ppl are doing during the song is in black.]

the three couples along with aaliyah and shabbir were slow dancing.

kaash ek din aisa bhi aaye, waqt ka pal pal tham jaaye
saamne bas tum hi raho aur umarr gujar jaae
o o o o o o...............
{mahi looks at shabd surprised. this wasnt wat she expcted....he is not really trying to give her a hard time. he is expressing his feelings...she wanted to smile...but she dared not let shabd's hopes up befor she was sure of her feelings.} kaash ek din aisa bhi aaye, waqt ka pal pal tham jaaye
pyaar ruk na paaye chaahe saansein theher jaaye {everyone looked at kripa and kripa was looking at angad. angad and kripa's eyes met....angad was surprised to see the feelings in her eyes... he dint know wat to do or wat to say. he just looked at her}

kripa let go of prem and started towards angad and mishty. angad let go of mishty and went towards the bar sorta thing and had a drink. kripa walked upto him and held out her hand. he looked at her for a full minute in awe and then accepted. both danced while shabd sang at mahi. mahi dint take her eyes off shabd.

tujhe dekhkar tujhe sochkar maine jo pal jiya tha
use dil ke hi kisi kone mein, bas kaid kar liya tha
kuchh aur lamhe tumse mile toh, duniya sawar jaaye

mere dil ko tum churaake sanam nazarein nahi churaana{suddenly angad let go of kripa and went to drink. mahi let go of shabd and went and stood at an end.}
kisi baat par kisi mod par, mujhse na rooth jaana
aisa na ho ke dil mera tute aur bikhar jaaye
{she held out her hands as if to beckon angad...but he dint look at her. he consumed a lot of alcohol..}
kaash ek din aisa bhi aaye, waqt ka pal pal tham jaaye

pyaar ruk na paaye chaahe saansein theher jaaye

o o o o o o..............{shabd and kripa together...}

[COLOR=BLUE]both kripa and shabd got loads of applause. shabd bowed and made his way towards mahi who was standing looking down. he dint say anything. he took her hands and put his other hand in his pocket and took out a diamond ring. mahi was startled at wat was going to happen. but she dint dare pull her hand away. and in the next second, shabd had done wat he had wanted to.

in front of everyone, without even asking her permission, shabd put the ring on her left hand ring finger... in other words...
HE ENGAGED HER!!!!

the next second, without even leaving mahi a chance to speak out her anger and frustration, everyone swarmed around to them to congratulate. shabd was taken away by angad and his friends to celebrate. mahi was stunned to speak anything. he did everything and she dint know...but she dint feel very angry now.

in a smtime the party ended in high spirits... by that time...angad had consumed bottles of alcohol...he was gettin into the passion now...he wanted kripa...he couldnt bear anymore differences and distances. he wanted to end it now...

everyone had gone upstairs. it was just angad who was downstairs and he made his way upstairs. he was very drunken. he opened the door to his room. the lights were off and the moonlight was showering in the room. kripa wiped off her tears as she heard angad come in. she turned around to leave, when he suddenly caught her hand...
------------------------------

mahi walked into shabd's room. he was there, keeping his photos in his bag. she walked upto him. shabd looked at her.

mahi: ye kya hai??? ye kya zabardasti hai??? tumne mujse pooche bina...mere raazi ke bagair mujse sagaai ki???

shabd: haan ki...

mahi: par kyun???? kya haq hai tumara???

shabd: pyar ka haq hota hai.

mahi: shabd...tum...

shabd held his hands up to make her stop talking.

shabd:    main jaanta hoon tum confused ho. tumne mujse kaha ki tum preet se pyaar karti ho. ye bhi kaha ki me kai ladkiyo ke saath batakte rehta hoon. par tum abhi tak mujse ye nahi keh paayi ki tum mujse pyaar nahi karti ho. sur iska matlab jaanti ho tum??? is ka matlab ye hua ki tum mujse pyaar karti ho. bas tume abhi tak ehsaas nahi hui hai. agar ye baat sach dhi ki tum preet se pyaar karti hai, toh tum yaha aise aati toh zaroor par woh ring mere mooh par fenkne... mahi...me tume tumse zyaada janta hoon...aur me tume samaj sakta hoon. me tume waqt de raha hoon. haan....ye mat sochna ki me woh filmi heroes ke tarah ye kahunga ki me tume decision lene ke liye me apni puri zindgi ka waqt doonga...wagera wagera... me tume 2 mahine ke waqt deta hoon. jab me aali ke shaadi ke liye wapas aaunga tab me tumara faisla sunoonga. tab tum jo bhi faisla logi, me tume force nahi karunga.... aur ab mujse kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi..."

mahi jus gaped at him. how clearly and rightly he spoke. she thought it was better to leave him at it and listen to his decision.

she nodded her head, "theek hai shabd"

...to be contd....
okayyy...wats gna happen afta shabd is gone and wat is angad gona do????
any guesses ppl????

Edited by giggling gurl - 05 June 2008 at 8:05am
sl032597 Groupbie
sl032597
sl032597

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
that was amazing!! I wonder what happens b/w angad and Krip and I hope so badly that Mahi accepts shabd..I cant wait to see what happens next please continue soon , i just cant wait. This part was really nice and your writing has improved immensly. thanks
taran13 Groupbie
taran13
taran13

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Wonderful part! Can't wait to see what's Mahi's answer! Please update soon!
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
really gud part!!
plz continue soon!!!
cant wait to no wut happens!!
reema2000 Senior Member
reema2000
reema2000

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
ohmygosh... wow AMAZING chapter... shabd FINALLY stepped up =D its all up to mahi now...

PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!

Go to top