Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giggling gurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
m soooo sorry for not updatiing guys... was kinda busy was doin anotha ff and pluz my admission n stuff...
giggling gurl thumbnail
PART TWENTY NINE

after aaliyah's marriage, shabd went back to canada. mahi was defenitely very sad but she put herself into the work she had committed herself to under shabd's name. every day he called her without fail. every night they talked. even though shabd had work he called her and spoke fohours.

kripa was being constantly fussed over. being the first time and the first in the house, she was held on head. angad was the only was who was pissed with this extra attention she was getting only because he dint get time to spend with her.

ONE MONTH LATER

it was mahi's birthday the next day. that night mahi waited for shabd's call. she hadnt reminded him about her birthday but she wanted to know if he remembered and wished her wen he called. as usual he called her at 11.p.m...

mahi: hello...

shabd: hey meri jaan... how r u??? aaj ka kaam kaisa chala???

mahi was a bit disappointed. but then shook it off thinking he wil wish at 12 only.

mahi: bahut tired ho rahi hoon aaj kal... par mazaa aa raha hai...

shabd: main bhi... par aaj kuch zyaada hai... shayad main jaldi phone rakhoonga...

mahi: hargis nahi... aaj zyaada baat karna hai tumko mere saath.

shabd: woh kyoun??? aaj itni khaas baat kya hai???

mahi: kyunki aaj mere....

then she bit her lip. she couldnt tell him. he had to find out it was her birthday. she changed her tone and sounded angry.

mahi: kyu??? agar koi reason hai thab hi zyaada baat karenge mujse...

shabd laughed.

shabd: jab tum gussa hoti ho na tab tum bahut cute dikhti ho

mahi smiled but dint change her tone...

mahi: tume kaise pata ki main cute dikh rahi hoon???

shabd: i can visualise ur every expression darling. aur ab tumare hoth pe jo hasi hai use apne baato pe kyu nahi la rahi ho??? itna gusse se kyu baat kar rahi ho???

mahi: okay baba...tumse toh koi jeet nahi sakta...

suddenly the clock in mahi's room stuck 12. she had momentarily forgotten about her birthday. but now she became alert... he could wish

her any minute now.

shabd: barah baj gaye???

mahi sounding excited: haan...

shabd: ek kaam karo... apne bed ke paas jaao.

mahi: kyu???

shabd: jo me keh raha hoon woh karo... apne hone waale pati ke baat nahi manogi???

mahi: theek hai...

she went and stood next to her bed.

shabd: right side pe jaake behto

mahi did like that.

mahi: beht gayi

shabd: ab pillow pe sar rakh ke so jaao

mahi suddenly got angry.

mahi: kya???

shabd laughed again...

shabd: mazaak da meri jaan... ab us side table ke sabse neeche jo drawer hai use kholo...

mahi lost interest now. but she opened it nonetheless. she pulled it out and was surprised wen she saw a cute teddy bear and a large birthday card. she pulled the card open with excitement brimming her eyes.

it said...
"tumhari har baat muje humesha yaad rehti hai... tumse behad pyaar karta hoon... tumari ek muskurahat se meri din ban jaati hai... tumare khushi muje jeene ki wajah deti hai... aur tumne ye kaise soch liya ki main tumari birthday bhool jaaunga???

HAAAAPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAAAYYYY DARLING

main bas is liye dukhi hoon ke tumare janam din pe me tumare saath nahi ho pa raha hoon...

love you my dear...
tumhara aur bas tumhara
shabd
"

she was so touched and overwhelmed with his love. he had proven his love and care for her in such a way that she felt angry at herself for having broken his heart before. how could she have done such a thing??? tears started flowing through her eyes.

shabd had been patiently waiting on the other end for her response and felt surprise to hear her cry. he knew she must have felt overwhelmed. he walked up from his cabin and locked his door miming to his secretary not to disturb him for a while.

he started humming a song...mahi sings in between... green for her part.

kuchh toh kaho chup na raho
dil ko zara kehne toh do
dil ko zara kehne toh do
mit jaayengi khaamoshiya
dil ki sada sun ne toh do
dil ko zara kehne toh do

tum chaandani ka aanchal bichha do
bichha dunga
palkon pe meri kaajal saja do
sajaa dunga
dhadkan ke ghungharoo kehte hai tumse
chahat se apani har pal saja do

behke hue yeh pal jo hai
inko zara rukne toh do
dil ko zara kehne toh do

banakar main dil mein basa loon
basa lo na
labon se tumhare main shabnam chura loon
chura lo na
armaan dil ke yeh kehne lage hai
tumhen aaj apani main dulhan bana loon
bana lo na
ab tak mohabbat ka dariya sama tha
usko zara behne toh do

dil ko zara kehne toh do
mitt jaayengi khaamoshiyaa
dil ki sada sun ne toh do
dil ko zara kehne toh do

they both were happy after that.

shabd: mahi...muje jaana hoga abhi... bahut kaam hai... par jee chahta hai ki tumse baatein karte hi rahu

mahi: muje bhi...

shabd: ek kaam karo online aa jao... that will be easy... kaam bhi ho jayega beech me

mahi: uske liye na mere paas abhi computer hai na internet

shabd: toh tumne apni birthday present nahi dekhi???

mahi: birthday present???

shabd: tumhe kya laga??? main apni pyaari si pyaar ko bas ek teddy bear doonga birthday pe???

mahi: meri dil toh usse bhari hai... tumare pyaar hi kaafi hai mere liye...

shabd: tum apne left side table ke sabse neeche waale drawer kholo.

she did as told and saw a very cute and compact laptop.

mahi: wow shabd.

shabd: pasand aaya na??? uske cord aur baki stuff wahi honge... sab programs maine kar liye hai... use on karo aur bas apne landline se net mil jaayega... okay darling... c u in 10 minutes... love u... gota go now

mahi: okay... love you too... mmmuuuuaaaaaaaah

shabd: kaash

mahi: kaash kya???

shabd: kaash ye personally muje apne honth pe mile hote...

mahi: jaldi aa jao... de doongi

they kept the fone and chatted all night.

...to b contd...
sowwi agn guys for keeping u wait so long
stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 update
shabd is so cuteeee!!
continue soon!
giggling gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: stars_shine*

gr8 update
shabd is so cuteeee!!
continue soon!

hehe... i know... thangguuu... for commentin as well as waiting...😃
i_fida thumbnail
wow, shabd's b'day surprise is really choooooooo sweet....... and i love their conversation 😉 👏 👏 .awsome 👏 please continue such romantic track 😆 😉
taran13 thumbnail
YAY! You finally updated! It was a great update. Especially Mahi and Shabd's conversation; it was really cute and sweet. Update soon! Edited by taran13 - 15 years ago
giggling gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_fida

wow, shabd's b'day surprise is really choooooooo sweet....... and i love their conversation 😉 👏 👏 .awsome 👏 please continue such romantic track 😆 😉

thanx a lot... wil cont soon... keep readin
giggling gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: taran13

YAY! You finally updated! It was a great update. Especially Mahi and Shabd's conversation; it was really cute and sweet. Update soon!

m sooooo sorry to have kept u waiting for so long... to be frank  i had forgotten about this ff... so sowwiii... wont hapen agn.. keep readin wil update soon
stars_shine* thumbnail
hi giggling girl plz update soon!!!
its been so long since u updated
sl032597 thumbnail
hey this was really good, please continue soon