India-Forums

Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka
Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

FF-SAATH...wid u alwys[part29UPDATEDpg21]

giggling gurl Senior Member
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
heyyy guyss,,, i wana start a new ff,.... its about ANGAD-KRIPA and MAHI-SHABD....

its called ''SAATH...with you always''....

angad n shabd r brothrs and angad is a rockstar whereas shabd is a successfull fashion photographer... the story is how they fall in love wid the sharma twins...kripa and mahi...

if u guys find it intrsting i wil start it off...
do replyyySmile

Edited by giggling gurl - 06 July 2008 at 8:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212burberryx

mahi_forever Senior Member
mahi_forever
mahi_forever

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
OMG, it tooooooooooooooooo interesting , please i request u to continue it yaar, it will be gr8, i am sure. i love angad and shabd together along wid my two dream ladies kripa-mahi, wow so exciting! Embarrassed Embarrassed Tongue
lovedeep06 Groupbie
lovedeep06
lovedeep06

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
do start it!! its sounds really interesting..
giggling gurl Senior Member
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I think i wil do the intro now... Wink

Angad and shabd are brothrs.... sons of Dilip and Naina Khanna...

Angad is the big boy of the house and is a big rockstar. he is very good lookin and almost evry gurl in the country is in love wid him. he is kinda arrogant and rude but he loves his parents. he loves his younger brothr and dadi more than anyone else in the whole world. he wud do anytn for them. he does not believe in love and marriage.

Shabd meanwile...is romantic and the sweetheart. he believes in love and even though lot of gurls r crazy abt him, he is still lookin out for his dream girl. he is a reverred and successfull fashion photographer. shabd loves his brothr and dadi above evryone els and wil do anytn for them too.

the only thing angad and shabd does not agree on is LOVE...<as u guys cud hav understood>...shabd always tries to make angad believe in love...but its mostly in vain Wink

both naina and dilip are happy wid their life and is in the lookout for two suitable girls for angad and shabd. they want simple girls who wud love their sons and wud look aftr them too. they think the sharma gurls wud be the best for their sons. but are kinda scared to break it to angad because he doesnt believe in marriage.

the sharma intro after u guys put in a reply about how much u think this is dumb...lolzz Wink LOL
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged
arrreyyy...wah wah..meri jaaan..kya ff hai yaaaar...tum bhi buri nahi ho....lols.....hehe...waise...cont zaroor karna...intezaar karoongi...hehe...lols....waise...yu didnt inform me huh...tht u r starting one??!!!....wil get yu for tht..hehe..just kidding...waise....everyone out there.....plss do reply and comment...she's excellent at this...and i'm sure u'l love it...hehe......
PS: be regular with ur updts gurl....

luv nandini
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:54am | IP Logged
arrreyyy...wah wah..meri jaaan..kya ff hai yaaaar...tum bhi buri nahi ho....lols.....hehe...waise...cont zaroor karna...intezaar karoongi...hehe...lols....waise...yu didnt inform me huh...tht u r starting one??!!!....wil get yu for tht..hehe..just kidding...waise....everyone out there.....plss do reply and comment...she's excellent at this...and i'm sure u'l love it...hehe......

luv nandini
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged

luv nandini
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged

luv nandini

Go to top